Final Fight

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Yes sure you are. That is why the tribe profile only lists Sid's name on anything. Don't fool yourself. Your are in HIS experiment. He did a house call in TSOH and you bought everything he was selling. Out of all of this I feel the most sorry for TSoH. Just a pawn in Sid's game.

meh...who really cares about a profile at this stage of the game...but your right we need a proper and most of us are too lazy to make it, but at least our overview is correct

For questions please contact
siddhartha96 or jmonjure.

Edit...

and dont feel to sorry for us, we know you would have rather fought TSoH than Exile anyway

Brutus987

If he would have rather done that then surely they would have joined tH instead of attacking Exile?

DeletedUser

Imo TATS are too spread out with many potential enemies.

Placed as a big threat but if they are in reality is debatable.

Probably have some skilled players, but many tribes will have at least a few.

Sure they'll have fun though.

DeletedUser

remember AXE were spread out in the beggining ok not as bad as us, but hey few tweeks here and there and ta da =D

though the fun bit i hope happens soon =)

DeletedUser

AXE may have been spread out, but this is more of a splattering across the world inbetween extremely well developed tribes, be them skilled or not, they are large.

Later in worlds sometimes thats all you need. TATS may be rank 1 but with no real core, base or decent set of clusters I'm not sure about you guys future.

Good luck to you as I said before and I'm sure you will have fun, but I do seriously have doubts about your survival as a tribe, but we'll see I guess.

It takes a great leader to deal with spreading issues. Is your leader McBoozie or on par? Guess we'll see.

DeletedUser

thanks =)
were not that spread out majorly really, if you put us on a map by ourselves =P
plus as i said befor being how we are is a disadvantage and a advantage =)

idk, jmon's a great leader, and sid not to sure but ill see in time =)

comingtoyousoon

AXE may have been spread out, but this is more of a splattering across the world inbetween extremely well developed tribes, be them skilled or not, they are large.

Later in worlds sometimes thats all you need. TATS may be rank 1 but with no real core, base or decent set of clusters I'm not sure about you guys future.

Good luck to you as I said before and I'm sure you will have fun, but I do seriously have doubts about your survival as a tribe, but we'll see I guess.

It takes a great leader to deal with spreading issues. Is your leader McBoozie or on par? Guess we'll see.

Jmon is only good running a tribe where he as allies to go to as for sid he as never had the chance to run a tribe before and i highly doubt hes running tats alone im sure crysa and ancienthoard are holding is hand as they go along.

DeletedUser

jmon is a great leader , sid is going to need him majorly . <3

wm will be baron imo , she is a very good and experianced baron (you was baron in TSoH right?) :icon_confused:

and heavy will be the tribe cheerleader :lol:

DeletedUser

Jmon is only good running a tribe where he as allies to go to

biggest load of cobs wallop i have heard. :lol:

well sereton i am the only high profile member so got to do the cheering on, the rest prefer the quiet life lol

DeletedUser

Aye, never be fooled. We have come to a stage in this world where 70% of the players left know allot about the game. All leaders in this world know what their doing rightly or wrongly. You have a good leaders in Jmon and Sid is a perfect foil. DA and Exile also have great leaders. No matter what has been said said they have built solid sides. Jaffe is standing by his loyal Tribesmen and has worked the world well.

If nothing else, forget the respect crap, all of the people above are making for an entertaining game. I care not about the doubling dealings that has behind the scenes that seems to have made this personal. I've ran that road of the last week and hated it. But once I've got my head screwed on right, lol..... I'm looking forward to the challenge.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

jmon is a great leader , sid is going to need him majorly . <3

wm will be baron imo , she is a very good and experianced baron (you was baron in TSoH right?) :icon_confused:

and heavy will be the tribe cheerleader :lol:

haha! epic fail xD

DeletedUser

I care not about the doubling dealings that has behind the scenes that seems to have made this personal.

well said, and the rest of your fine speech as well .. this is fun for sure :)

and this wont be decided by stats but by players quitting, since you can freely recruit cats but nobles are expensive .. that's what will decide the fate of TATS. To me war stats would be as simple as the number of yellows and reds you can generate, wish twstats would give us that.

DeletedUser

Looks like TATS is depriving us of the privilege of nobling and catting their players by getting themselves banned :-( ...

First $dragon quit at the first sign of incomings and now we cant noble 2 targets. None of us like fighting barbs guys, stay legit .. Nuking from push accounts is not wise in this day and age of information.

DeletedUser

heavy is just about the only decent person in TATS, appart from DS shes just the best

DeletedUser

Aye, never be fooled. We have come to a stage in this world where 70% of the players left know allot about the game. All leaders in this world know what their doing rightly or wrongly. You have a good leaders in Jmon and Sid is a perfect foil. DA and Exile also have great leaders. No matter what has been said said they have built solid sides. Jaffe is standing by his loyal Tribesmen and has worked the world well.

If nothing else, forget the respect crap, all of the people above are making for an entertaining game. I care not about the doubling dealings that has behind the scenes that seems to have made this personal. I've ran that road of the last week and hated it. But once I've got my head screwed on right, lol..... I'm looking forward to the challenge.

you were one of the main voices behind the merge silva....if you had not have given jmon your support of the merge it would never have went before our council, and before jmon even came to you with sids proposal, you had mentioned on skype that TSoH and AXE should just go ahead and merge...many of us made a decision and have stuck by it even thru all the angry mails, and some of us ran

Status
Not open for further replies.