Final Shoutouts

• Thread starter DeletedUser37628
  • Start date

DeletedUser37628

With all the people starting to go inactive/quitting, I figured I'd make a thread for people to make any last shoutouts before they leave the world.

If you're quitting or feel otherwise compelled to make any special mention of players on this world, past or present, you should do it here. If you know of someone who is quitting ig, you should ask them to make a post here, so that when this is all over we can all see how various people affected each other and the outcome of this world.

If you have something bad to say about someone, please try to keep it somewhat respectful, I'd appreciate it if this thread stayed on topic for the most part, and didn't become a troll/spamfest.

Feel free to include a little background about you as a player as well... just anything you want to say as parting words to w54 as a whole, you should include :)

I'll probably make a few shoutouts to past guys (not because I plan on quitting, but just to get it off my chest) once some posts start rolling in.

DeletedUser

Best player for me in bong he took me on when i was a lil one and i basically learned all my stuff from him and i wish him luck for w54 and glad i'm a friend of his <3 no homo only stayed playing w54 for so long because of the nubcake saying stuff to me :D, Givinghugz4resouces is also another one shame we are not friends anymore, neveonia i wish him luck on the world too, Sathom is a good one to mail with if you want some fun talking and ofc for the mini PnP we used to do to each other on the forums :lol: some others aswell who will know who they are

Another
Zach i know everyone hates him but he's a good guy to speak with on skype and not such a bad player as everyone makes him out to be,

Yes i'm saying this because he asked me where's his shout out :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser97878

Shout out to white eyes <3 Best player in the world :lol:

And to zach, but he's not as good as white eyes <3

Last edited by a moderator:

sathom

Best player for me in bong he took me on when i was a lil one and i basically learned all my stuff from him and i wish him luck for w54 and glad i'm a friend of his <3 no homo only stayed playing w54 for so long because of the nubcake saying stuff to me :D,

homo.jpg

Sathom is a good one to mail with if you want some fun talking and ofc for the mini PnP we used to do to each other on the forums :lol: some others aswell who will know who they are

You desperately miss me. It's sad really.

tumblr_lu44a2kLnS1r01g4g.jpg

Good luck in your adventures. :icon_wink:

HeftySmurf

In a bit homos, i retire again with the safe knowledge that every world is full of idiots and you can never escape them

and no ampac im not even talking about you in this post

DeletedUser

Reminder that although contextually can be put in jest, references to someone's personal sexual preferences be they true or false can be perceived as an insult. Try not to walk the borderline between friendly jabs and [potentially] derogatory slang if you can help it.

DeletedUser97878

Reminder that although contextually can be put in jest, references to someone's personal sexual preferences be they true or false can be perceived as an insult. Try not to walk the borderline between friendly jabs and [potentially] derogatory slang if you can help it.

You picked up on that but not all the ban talk EVERYWHERE else :icon_eek: