Final Statement

DeletedUser

True I had fun on this world but all you guys showed me your true colors, I did what I thought was best for the ones I like and the ones I loved. I was truly sick and had a concussion added to that but still many did not care but I decided to be the bigger man and remove myself from this world after I saw no purpose of me staying around since the world was already won.

Yes I lied to hurt some but it is better that you never dealt with me so I made it easier for you to deal with me being gone. The truth is always what I use to deal with many but sometimes since I don't have it in my heart to truly hurt the ones I care about I have to lie. Sometimes you have to hurt the ones you like or love so they can get along with their life but saw some stayed around to play another world on TW. Yes I made a few never to play again so I would not let them get close to me ever again. You all know who you are and what I am saying.

So good luck to all those who stayed around and if you truly wish to deal with a man like me then drop me a line but prefer if you didn't since I am not a man who you get too close to. True I would be the perfect man in a war situation probably why I spent so long in the military just nothing more intimate as friends or more....

DeletedUser79621

Hey Sean, strange seeing anyone post here now, I only checked back as I was thinking about a couple of people from W29. Not really sure what most of your post is referring to tbh but like you I also had fun on this world.

Would like to wish you and all others who read this a wonderful life and hope all goes well with any adventures you undertake.

DeletedUser

The point is that I am not someone to be friends with or to love I am here to fight and like strategy games since it keeps the mind active I knew about all the propaganda for even I made people think I was truly mad to get out of a brutalizing boring world after we defeated all those around us. I fed people mistruths and whatever else I can think of to get them to leave me alone. Yes I am playing W63 and probably until the end or if no more fun I will leave that world as well. I did test people to see how they truly are since so many put up a facade that they are caring people but most are just a bunch of cowards who are way too greedy. I hope one day Code of Ethics and Morales come back into things but until they do propaganda will be the best tools to win worlds in real life or make believe.

Also my name and area I live in I kept secret and my age so please don't believe information for I can't tell you. Just call me Colonel Blood for that is the name I used more then any other name in my life. Semper Fi for life.

The world is not going to end but it will cause a new beginning"New World Order"

DeletedUser62494

Sean,

To be perfectly honest no one was hurt by what you did. It is a game and at best you provided just a small road bump in the road to TLA's already decided victory. It is a game and no one truly judges you for trying to make it more interesting.

PS I am back.

DeletedUser

I wish that is true but I been judged by many but like yourself this is just a game and I only play it for the amusement and not for any other reason and yes TLA already won or I would have never done that for if there was something fun and exciting to do I would be there.
There was no bump for I never did anything to hinder TLA except bring the final conclusion at hand but I was rewarded in finding out that you can't trust no one. Once again I don't want or need any one in this game except truly good people which are harder to find then anything in this world but once I do I will be truly blessed but until then I will destroy in TW all those that are not as I do in real life.

DeletedUser

Have a good festive period all the 29ers,All the best Mikey.

Still think of you all once in a while.

DeletedUser

Thank you mikey I appreciate that and all I did was tried to prove(failed) that people are up to no good with their bad manipulation and such. I only truly manipulated one person since that person felt that they loved me and was willing to get with me one day permanently and even though I felt the same way, sometimes you have to hurt the person to show them how much you truly care for I am not a man you get into relationships with for who knows how long I will live for since being in the military I can die at any time. Plus who knows if anything will happen this year lol dealing with the world ending. I rather have that person fall for another and leave the thought of me alone so they can truly live life. I am just a man of war born and bred and so who would actually want to keep a man like me? I know the truth about so much and it will go against almost everything you were taught. So that means you can never introduce me to your friends or family for they will naturally think poorly of me and I can't allow that if I truly care about that person.

DeletedUser89005

Not quite sure what you post is aimed at or what it's intention truly is sean.. but for what it's worth happy christmas to all and chin up eh..

DeletedUser79621

Merry Christmas Bert and everyone who reads it, have a great one :)