Final Thread about MAFIA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Guys, I am posting the Final Thread here in this W 37 forum about Mafia.

MAFIA: A well organized tribe contains some active players including some new and some experienced players. Mafia is the Signboard of Integrity. If one of our player will attacked then together we will attack the attacker.

Our Leader Khan is good enough. Although many people do not like him, but we all are loyal to him.

We do believe in Diplomacy and we respecct Kiwi, Random and RAWR. If we get them as Ally then we will try our level best to continue the friendly relationship. We always do believe that our Ally's enemy is our enemy.

At the very begining we will go for Mass Recruiting and after some days, we will eliminate the inactive players.

One quality is must for all our member and that is Loyality. If central Authority wants a player to join in the war or any other works then he/she will be bound to do that so. But each and every player will have full right to express their thoughts.

We will have a panel including some experienced players for the new players. This panel will support the new players and if essential they will sit new player's account for few days. We will be always connected through Skype of Yahoo or MSN.

Few Key Words about MAFIA are:

- United
- Loyal to the Authority
- Helpful
- Trustworthy
- Egocentrism

I thank you all who have participated MAFIA related threads here in W 37 Forum. Some of you appreciated us and some of you criticized us. But both of those were important to find out our lacks. Your cooperation helped us to become more united.

Thank You.

--/\/\@jor
Member of MAFIA
We Are United.

DeletedUser

You shouldn't be in mafia.. you type to well..

Mafia = Choke.

DeletedUser

Guys, I am posting the Final Thread here in this W 37 forum about Mafia.

MAFIA: A well organized tribe contains some active players including some new and some experienced players. Mafia is the Signboard of Integrity. If one of our player will attacked then together we will attack the attacker.

Our Leader Khan is good enough. Although many people do not like him, but we all are loyal to him.

We do believe in Diplomacy and we respecct Kiwi, Random and RAWR. If we get them as Ally then we will try our level best to continue the friendly relationship. We always do believe that our Ally's enemy is our enemy.

At the very begining we will go for Mass Recruiting and after some days, we will eliminate the inactive players.

One quality is must for all our member and that is Loyality. If central Authority wants a player to join in the war or any other works then he/she will be bound to do that so. But each and every player will have full right to express their thoughts.

We will have a panel including some experienced players for the new players. This panel will support the new players and if essential they will sit new player's account for few days. We will be always connected through Skype of Yahoo or MSN.

Few Key Words about MAFIA are:

- United
- Loyal to the Authority
- Helpful
- Trustworthy
- Egocentrism

I thank you all who have participated MAFIA related threads here in W 37 Forum. Some of you appreciated us and some of you criticized us. But both of those were important to find out our lacks. Your cooperation helped us to become more united.

Thank You.

--/\/\@jor
Member of MAFIA
We Are United.

The word pathetic rise in anyone elses minds or is it just me?

Seems they realized how hated they are and tried a failed attempt at saving face, this thread is a joke, really and if random, kiwi or rawr ally with them i would be extremely disappointed.

Seeing how i love some kiwi members <3

DeletedUser

[/I][/U]

I see 3 things wrong.

1) Khan promised to war Random already.

2)You just admitted your tribe plan is too mass recruit :icon_eek: Not much point in being a premade if you'll mass-recruit straight away.

3) Why are you posting this and not Metal Duck Khan?

lconn

Yeah, you trying to make all your members leave or something? considering a alliance with all the those pre-made so theres no war and peace for ever!

DeletedUser

You shouldn't be in mafia.. you type to well..

Mafia = Choke.

Dear Extra, I appreciate your concern for me. But when I applied for a position in some other tribes then those people laugh at me coz I am too new.

Then I talked to Khan and He gave me the opportunity to play with his tribe. And I am grateful to him.

I am new but I know how to manage things well. (Sorry, I am praising myself)

As he gave me a position in his tribe, so I can not change it. I will try my level best to establish Mafia a strong tribe. I am active and workaholic. I hope together we will establish Mafia a Great Tribe.

I again thank you for your participation.

:)

DeletedUser

Yeah, you trying to make all your members leave or something? considering a alliance with all the those pre-made so theres no war and peace for ever!

No no he's trying to do it so they won't get rimmed as soon as the world starts, a failed attempt at it though :icon_redface:

Dear Extra, I appreciate your concern for me. But when I applied for a position in some other tribes then those people laugh at me coz I am too new.

Then I talked to Khan and He gave me the opportunity to play with his tribe. And I am grateful to him.

I am new but I know how to manage things well. (Sorry, I am praising myself)

As he gave me a position in his tribe, so I can not change it. I will try my level best to establish Mafia a strong tribe. I am active and workaholic. I hope together we will establish Mafia a Great Tribe.

I again thank you for your participation.

Is it just me or is it cute how he's trying to act nice now? After insulting other players and tribes on their skill level even though he has just admitted he is new, though i very much doubt that was the only reason they laughed at him :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

No no he's trying to do it so they won't get rimmed as soon as the world starts, a failed attempt at it though :icon_redface:

You realise nobles take a while to get yess? I doubt they'll all restart straight away...

<3

DeletedUser

I see 2 things wrong.

1) Khan promised to war Random already.

2)You just admitted your tribe plan is too mass recruit :icon_eek: Not much point in being a premade if you'll mass-recruit straight away.

3) Why are you posting this and not Metal Duck Khan?

Dear Reaper, My Answers:

1) I think you do not know that "There is no Permanent friend or enemy in Politics"

2) This is our strategy and we think by this way we will do good. Thank you anyways for your concern. :)

3) And I think, as a part of Mafia, I should post something as every other tribes are posting something. And I am sure our leader Khan will appreciate me.

:)

Thank You....

DeletedUser

You realise nobles take a while to get yess? I doubt they'll all restart straight away...

<3

oh no no i am well aware, by rimmed i mean farmed and catted down until there is no point playing unless they restart on the rim <3

DeletedUser

hah hah hah hah......... Cows are very good in case of "Day Dreaming"

lolzzzzzz.........

(oops, I was supposed to avoid his BS posts )

DeletedUser

hah hah hah hah......... Cows are very good in case of "Day Dreaming"

lolzzzzzz.........

(oops, I was supposed to avoid his BS posts )

i thought you ignored me because i'm a snob, am i not a snob anymore :icon_cry: i worked so hard to be one *cries*

And mafia players have severe cases of glue sniffing :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

i thought you ignored me because i'm a snob, am i not a snob anymore :icon_cry: i worked so hard to be one *cries*

And mafia players have severe cases of glue sniffing :icon_neutral:

If it makes you feel better, I think your snobby <3..

DeletedUser

Lol hansen I applied as a joke and Khan gave me Duke 30 seconds later!! Now that is a leader everyone!

DeletedUser

I literally laughed out loud when I read this post.

Anyone else?

DeletedUser

I love you both for your beautiful love

and yes night, yes i did ^^

DeletedUser

Hey SkullKhan partially met your challenge... So far he mannaged to get one of his members to post. I wonder if he can find another before the timer of his impending doom counts down.

Status
Not open for further replies.