Final War Started!

DeletedUser

To be fair to witchy i knew she was thinking of leaving a while back so this comes as no shock to me, she was always one of the nicest players so il miss her!

DeletedUser

Come on Knock, we are now 19 vills up on you. Unless you game your game together your war will be over very soon.

DeletedUser103482

Come on Knock, we are now 19 vills up on you. Unless you game your game together your war will be over very soon.

Whats Impressive was Infamy being down 108 (Don't post shit faced) caps and now being 19 to the positive in just a few days.:icon_razz: Shows Infamy sticks together! Although the next few weeks will tell who wants this world more! Look forward to the fun involved!

Good Luck to Both Tribes!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Actually neither one of those is impressive, at all. You declared on us, yet immediately went down by 108 caps, finally after launching your first wake of attacks you are up by 20 villages, something any player in the top 20 could do by themselves in one OP. Oh, and your top player, and #1 in the world is gone.

I'd say the positions are fairly even at this point, soon the villages that were in each other's backlines will be more or less gone, and villages will be much more difficult to earn. Its time to start entering the grind of end game wars.

DeletedUser

Actually neither one of those is impressive, at all. You declared on us, yet immediately went down by 108 caps, finally after launching your first wake of attacks you are up by 20 villages, something any player in the top 20 could do by themselves in one OP. Oh, and your top player, and #1 in the world is gone.

I'd say the positions are fairly even at this point, soon the villages that were in each other's backlines will be more or less gone, and villages will be much more difficult to earn. Its time to start entering the grind of end game wars.

Haha even? We are walking all over nana and pcconquer :D. Hope they pick it up soon, because we sure arent having any problems capping villas.

~DeadlySprocket~

DeletedUser92762

Stop with the flaming guys, so far from what I've seen, Knock! are a very worthy opponent, both tribes deserve to be in the end game war, there are a few exceptions in of course but the majority of the players in both tribes are very skilled, the war is just starting, Infamy are up, but it may change, it may not, but I for one am just going to enjoy the ride :)

DeletedUser

Haha even? We are walking all over nana and pcconquer :D. Hope they pick it up soon, because we sure arent having any problems capping villas.

~DeadlySprocket~

49 pcconquerer Knock! 4 2 3.696.021 2.484.027

Yeah you sure are showing him who's boss :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser94483

Walking all over pc....with the whole 2 villages they have lost this whole war..yea you are walking ALL over them....swear...just quit already...all you are is a meat shield anyway.

DeletedUser

I love it when peope flame about how good they are. Looks about equal on that stat too.^

C00L Tracker

well to much confidence will kill you knock guys...

well good luck i dont read external forum. :)

this is fun to read.

DeletedUser

Lol C00L you should read it more often. Things get out of control and its fun to sit back and watch people go at it!

~DeadlySprocket~

DeletedUser

To be honest, i have no idea. I thought he was in knock lol.