Final War Started!

DeletedUser102628

debatable weather or not you want to call me ex Jab tbh.

I took a break after HI fell, and co-player took account into Jab - I only came back like two weeks into knock vs Smurf war.

DeletedUser

bro can you tell us what knock account is mike playing now? :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

idk m8 i was out drinking last nite, i was only asked if i wanted to acc sit, thats all i know

DeletedUser

aw... maybe dj knows as his the one who gave the account to him.

DeletedUser

maybe that was 1 of the bargaining chips to get jab over? and to shut hawaiin up by givin him sum sort of authority in infamy?

idk only pyscho n kato knows that but still hilarious as he makes very poor decisions lol

DeletedUser

OK guys lol
I can tell Im gonna get flamed if I say anything more, but even wars have rules of engagement :)
I found first instance with Munch hilarious reading Dans exploits but this new group of guys in inf handing over their accs I've no respect for any of them, if it was Knock players doing this we'd nuke them to crap

no matter :)

Yea its quite obvious that there is someone (probably the same guy each time) consistently giving infamy accounts... i.e. passwords/sits... to knock.

DeletedUser

the only way that is even possible is if ur leadership gives that certain person the pw each time...

are u really tryin to say theres not disgruntled ppl in infamy? ppl unhappy with the way its ran?

pls darth b real, ppl do crazy stuff in moments of anger or want of revenge etc

i spose kato is well liked in infamy aswell yea lol and that they luv his rants :p

DeletedUser102628

have to say I am more inclined to agree with Wfman on this one.

(sorry darth <3 )

DeletedUser

the only way that is even possible is if ur leadership gives that certain person the pw each time...

are u really tryin to say theres not disgruntled ppl in infamy? ppl unhappy with the way its ran?

pls darth b real, ppl do crazy stuff in moments of anger or want of revenge etc

i spose kato is well liked in infamy aswell yea lol and that they luv his rants :p

Im pretty sure its someone in the "pinoy mafia". Owners of accounts seem to change hands there

DeletedUser

pretty sure if i told psycho i was sick of knock and offered him my sit he'd take it lol

DeletedUser102628

who wants my sit? :icon_twisted:
I joke, Psycho didn't appreciate me joking about being a spy when I was in his tribe, let alone now :lol:

DeletedUser7488

maybe that was 1 of the bargaining chips to get jab over? and to shut hawaiin up by givin him sum sort of authority in infamy?

That is a lie! :icon_confused:

Plus, I haven't been in charge of acc checks for ages.. it's just not been updated

DeletedUser

who wants my sit? :icon_twisted:
I joke, Psycho didn't appreciate me joking about being a spy when I was in his tribe, let alone now :lol:

dont really matter but out of interest, was you kicked or did you decide to step from the tribe,
Basic tactics of war states anyone not working with inf, is a friend of their enemy