Final War Started!

DeletedUser

lol mark

anyway on a serious note

for those of you who dont know, talks were attempted between pyscho and knock, (yes i kept quiet as we all know my luv for pyscho) well after his recent negativity and accusations pyscho will never ever get the opportunity to join knock ever again

yes i made a mistake by keepin quiet and allowing this to take place

he mite be happy for his tribe to continually get nobled and rimmed while he sits on the backlines playing with himself, well the door is open for other infamy members, you will be treated equally and fairly, added on skype chat ofc and u can chill out over here with us and work as a team and get to read nancys bad jokes

as for pyscho, he will get sent to the rim dwn the line, i cant wait to see if hes any better then kato as kato cant even snipe a 3 second train (had lag at the time so just decided meh just gna see wat happens) and ofc low an behold took the vill and 2 pathetic noble nukes retake attempts on there way

i guess this is why snortysmurf still cant send his trains faster then 40 seconds....

edit: ur prob thinking or have been made to think that we will decieve anyone that leaves infamy and wants to join us

that is wrong, u want proof? wingedpig acc, u remember franks offer of leaving and stayin neutral? well winged did that and once war was over he joined us and is still a member now

we give people a chance over here, its the only way to find out if people are genuine, find new gd players to work as a team, to better our tribe

if we get bitten like we did with cool tracker well it happens, u know those ppl just wont b given a 2nd chance

turnin on ppl who leave infamy wud be pointless as they wud just rejoin infamy so wud leave us in same position as pyscho wud recruit anyone n everyone possible as hes desperate and looking for a miracle

another option if u dnt wana join knock but dnt wana be in infamy, create ur own tribe, be neutral, no nukin or supportin of infamy or knock, a nap will be given to ur tribe and the option of joinin knock to win the world with us will be offered

u all know my ingame acc, if ur interested pm me, all messages will be taken seriously and privately

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Only thing i would add to that is during these talks many things were listed as Knock cheats, TW and facebook accs being hacked and mailing a person all his family and bank details, and the name of his dog. His dogs name guys :) come on

Apologises for repeating this in public but remember the people being accused of this crap have been my friends a long time and insulting them like this is the same as insultin me and I know they would not play that way.

I can only assume this is posted in the inf tribal forum as propaganda to turn people against Aidans sincere offer above, dont believe everything your told guys we dont eat babies over here, well most of us dont (cough cough Chandrain) :)

DeletedUser102628

dont really matter but out of interest, was you kicked or did you decide to step from the tribe,
Basic tactics of war states anyone not working with inf, is a friend of their enemy

I left,
Its tempting to post my reasons here because the post I made in Infamy was so kindly removed.

DeletedUser

Post here we all like a good read :)
And Im pleased to read you stepped away

DeletedUser102628

I don't really want to re-type the original post, would be para-phrasing.
basically left due to lack of effort from majority of the tribe, and apologized to the ones still trying and to Psycho because don't think he is a bad leader.
last month the difference in ODA was 90m in favor for Knock, which I think was the biggest Difference so far?
Shows things aren't getting better like they were promised to do after the in actives were gone.

DeletedUser

I don't really want to re-type the original post, would be para-phrasing.
basically left due to lack of effort from majority of the tribe, and apologized to the ones still trying and to Psycho because don't think he is a bad leader.
last month the difference in ODA was 90m in favor for Knock, which I think was the biggest Difference so far?
Shows things aren't getting better like they were promised to do after the in actives were gone.

ah!! well theres only so long ones patience can last right?

dnt blame u tbh

DeletedUser

lol mark

anyway on a serious note

for those of you who dont know, talks were attempted between pyscho and knock, (yes i kept quiet as we all know my luv for pyscho) well after his recent negativity and accusations pyscho will never ever get the opportunity to join knock ever again

yes i made a mistake by keepin quiet and allowing this to take place

u all know my ingame acc, if ur interested pm me, all messages will be taken seriously and privately

Seems we've blocked each other in game (i unblocked because of how silly it was to do so lol). Can someone send me a manuscript of the convo (skype is on ingame profile)? I like a good read every now and again.

DeletedUser

Sources from all sides tell me that poop will hit the fan very shortly. Guess i need to start drafting up a world wide circ to make my case :p

DeletedUser57190

Sources from all sides tell me that poop will hit the fan very shortly. Guess i need to start drafting up a world wide circ to make my case :p

what are infamy going to noble a few more barbs?..
p
lol I kid( well kind of)

but I've said it before the offer above stands Aidan isn't all bad. He just likes to get his feelings across in a plain easy to understand manner and some people don't like him for it:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

and to Psycho because don't think he is a bad leader
I keep hearing this off people which led to the talks, but he is so anti Knock he didnt want to listen, only inform me about what has been done to him.
I cant accept his talk of hackin or think them right, its not that I choose to ignore its happenin it is I simple do not think people over here would do such a thing. I think Knock is being used as an excuse for any mishaps or errors in inf

You might think the talks were started because we want to end the World early but it isnt, it is about the people left deserving after 2 years the right to decide how this World ends

It seems some hold a hatred for other players in this game and thats not healthy whichever side your on

DeletedUser

lol I dont think so for some, still certain things should be out in the open and debated rather than people build up hatred and accuse others of very serious things

DeletedUser

Oh here is the current map of the world by the way. Its basically a pepsi logo

pep.jpg

DeletedUser102628

congratz on over taking infamy on total points Knock :lol: