Finally

DeletedUser

Thank god, the world ends in 15 days, proud of all of you, the ones who stuck it out, and the ones who got rimmed! :p Anyways, it was a real ride, the 4k inbounds a day for two weeks straight was the funnest (Thanks D4 and the rest of Inc) for a good game. I didn't make it to the end, its a shame, but good luck in real life and in future worlds guys, Ive already found a home on w60!:)

DeletedUser103075

8 days and it is over, well done to all my tribe-mates and ex tribe-mates! I enjoyed the W and we won thanks to all of you!

Some special thanks to some people that earned them for different reasons:

1st goes to my brother in Arms Andy, thanks for giving me the honor to play with you for almost 2 years, we split blood to make our way to the 1st rank and to the ultimate victory but we really did it, and no one can take this away from us, GOO US! With this, HP and soon W51, we will be able to say we won all worlds we played together, and not many people that played this game can say that.

2nd goes to my friend Dao, You have been the more friendly and funny person and the more loyal player I met on this server, it's an honor for me that you decided to follow me on W51, since your destiny was so different from mine in this W, I hope this time I’ll make you win something to repay all you gave me all this time long!

3rd is for Tomas, your decision to not quit when you got banned showed to me and to all Under what kind of man you are, one with big NUTS! Without you I don’t think Under would have won this W, you have been the backbone of this tribe and a great example, I’m glad that you got on paper what you have been for all the war long, not only a good joke teller but a great Duke really!

4th to my ex leaders Raiko Deus and Umaier09, Storm has been my school, and I’ll never forget your guidance that forged the players me and Andy are now, especially Aaron that have been my mentor on W51 too!

5th goes to to our missing T Bone, thanks for betting on me when everyone turned their shoulders and abandoned me to die out dry, I hope to consider my debt repayed with the hell I made in my north corner against Under opponents!

6th is for Dominic17, old and new. If you too would have abandoned me, what I did here would have never been possible. I’m glad to have kept my promise that our destiny would have been the same till the end !

7th is for Psychokilla, the challenge with you for ODA king made my days enjoyable and full of challenge till the last day (of your activity LOL)

8th to marynola, quizman and jcolemn for not giving up when all the odds were against us and the end seemed so close, I’m glad we could stick together till the very end of this W.

9th to the many 2step2, shot, Dragonlord, Zoorban, Disa, Medflex and many more that made my permanence in this W, other then kissed by the ultimate victory, also very very enjoyable under all aspects.

10th to D4alicious, thanks for dividing my glorious destiny from your doomed one, I’m glad to have scored what you wanted for yourself, snatching it out of your hands. I’m proud to have turned all the s*** you throw on me in pure gold!!!

I really Hope to see ALL of you in the next Ws! When W51 will be over, I'll make a premade that will be my last W on this game, I expect to see many known faces on my member-list!

DeletedUser

I too want to extend my congratulations to UNDER. I won't be here at all next week, so I won't be around when the world officially ends. Just wanted to say thanks for making this an easy world to mod, and best of luck to your endeavors in the future :)

DeletedUser

[spoil]
8 days and it is over, well done to all my tribe-mates and ex tribe-mates! I enjoyed the W and we won thanks to all of you!

Some special thanks to some people that earned them for different reasons:

1st goes to my brother in Arms Andy, thanks for giving me the honor to play with you for almost 2 years, we split blood to make our way to the 1st rank and to the ultimate victory but we really did it, and no one can take this away from us, GOO US! With this, HP and soon W51, we will be able to say we won all worlds we played together, and not many people that played this game can say that.

2nd goes to my friend Dao, You have been the more friendly and funny person and the more loyal player I met on this server, it's an honor for me that you decided to follow me on W51, since your destiny was so different from mine in this W, I hope this time I’ll make you win something to repay all you gave me all this time long!

3rd is for Tomas, your decision to not quit when you got banned showed to me and to all Under what kind of man you are, one with big NUTS! Without you I don’t think Under would have won this W, you have been the backbone of this tribe and a great example, I’m glad that you got on paper what you have been for all the war long, not only a good joke teller but a great Duke really!

4th to my ex leaders Raiko Deus and Umaier09, Storm has been my school, and I’ll never forget your guidance that forged the players me and Andy are now, especially Aaron that have been my mentor on W51 too!

5th goes to to our missing T Bone, thanks for betting on me when everyone turned their shoulders and abandoned me to die out dry, I hope to consider my debt repayed with the hell I made in my north corner against Under opponents!

6th is for Dominic17, old and new. If you too would have abandoned me, what I did here would have never been possible. I’m glad to have kept my promise that our destiny would have been the same till the end !

7th is for Psychokilla, the challenge with you for ODA king made my days enjoyable and full of challenge till the last day (of your activity LOL)

8th to marynola, quizman and jcolemn for not giving up when all the odds were against us and the end seemed so close, I’m glad we could stick together till the very end of this W.

9th to the many 2step2, shot, Dragonlord, Zoorban, Disa, Medflex and many more that made my permanence in this W, other then kissed by the ultimate victory, also very very enjoyable under all aspects.

10th to D4alicious, thanks for dividing my glorious destiny from your doomed one, I’m glad to have scored what you wanted for yourself, snatching it out of your hands. I’m proud to have turned all the s*** you throw on me in pure gold!!!

I really Hope to see ALL of you in the next Ws! When W51 will be over, I'll make a premade that will be my last W on this game, I expect to see many known faces on my member-list!
[/spoil]

Did not even include me, well you know what? Screw you too :lol: Never ever sitting you again in any world! lol

DeletedUser

Meh. Congratulations I guess. Must've been boring as hell. I do admire the persistence. My thanks goes to Lord Noj, the best fight I ever had here.

DeletedUser

Meh. Congratulations I guess. Must've been boring as hell. I do admire the persistence. My thanks goes to Lord Noj, the best fight I ever had here.

Holy shit, it's Nicole :lol:

I gave up 5 months ago. I just want my PP :icon_razz:

DeletedUser103075

Persistence can be the stronger weapon. Not be ready to stand the pressure for weeks can also be a very weak point.

I'm building up a premade to start after the summer, it would be cool to see some good old faces too!

Daoziran signed in already :)

http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=255910

DeletedUser

Aw Yeeeaaahh :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Congratulations! I played 44 early world. Interesting to see how a world ends, vs. the way it was begun!

DeletedUser

.... I think I know that guy.... lol ;)

Congrats UNDERpants. You'll always be my favorite :p

DeletedUser

Who knows... Maybe we'll all meet again - someday. :icon_wink:

Last edited by a moderator: