Team
Script Moderator
Reaction score
Author
RedAlert
Contributors
N/A
Quickbar Entry
javascript:$.getScript('https://twscripts.dev/scripts/findFrontlineVillages.js');
Public?
Public
1631568820066.png

This script needs to be run on the map screen:
/game.php?screen=map
If you are not already there, the script will redirect you there.

This is how the script looks like in practice:

Personally I love to have a frontline group and sometimes it gets hard to manage what village goes into that group. This script helps with that by automating the process for you.
You can enter a player or players, a tribe or tribes (when you want to enter multiple items you need to separate items using a comma) and you can also exclude players (example a friendly player on an enemy tribe ... or a spy :p) ... and you also specify a radius.

Then the script will calculate all your own frontline villages that are X (radius) fields away from the coordinates of the selected players/tribes. You can then import these coordinates into a group (group must be already created).

Note:
You will get the best results from this script in the cases that you have a clear frontline with the enemy. If instead the enemy is inside your area of control, the script will spit out a lot more coordinates than you would expect (like in the screenshot above), false positives. In which case you will have to manually clean out and remove the false positives before adding the villages on the group or even after, that's up to you.

Feel free to reply to this thread if you have any suggestions, need help, or found a bug in this script.

Last edited:
Upvote 1

jaro

Reaction score
can you add 3 tribes? i mean in some world a tribe have 3 tribes, so would be good if we can add them 3.
Idk if its possible now, but couldnt do it

RedAlert

Senior In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Senior
Team
Script Moderator
Reaction score
Hello @jaro, I don't know on what browser you are playing the game but the tribe selector (same goes for player selector and excluded players) does have multi select capability ... but only for Google Chrome and Opera because it is an experimental feature of the browser.

So yes you can select multiple tribes, multiple players or exclude multiple players but only if you use Google Chrome or Opera. On any other browser you can only select 1 tribe or player or exclude only 1 player.

jaro

Reaction score
Hello @jaro, I don't know on what browser you are playing the game but the tribe selector (same goes for player selector and excluded players) does have multi select capability ... but only for Google Chrome and Opera because it is an experimental feature of the browser.

So yes you can select multiple tribes, multiple players or exclude multiple players but only if you use Google Chrome or Opera. On any other browser you can only select 1 tribe or player or exclude only 1 player.
how, it only allow to sellect one tribe in "tribe", u cant multi choose, and im using chrome

RedAlert

Senior In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Senior
Team
Script Moderator
Reaction score
Are you adding a comma after each tribe name? Tribes need to be separated using comma. Works using the same logic as the Fake Script Generator script. Even there you can enter multiple tribes, players, you just need to separate each tribe with a comma.

Did not add this explanation since I thought players would understand, especially if they have seen how Fake Script Generator script works. Probably it's worth adding this explanation somewhere on the script.

jaro

Reaction score
Are you adding a comma after each tribe name? Tribes need to be separated using comma. Works using the same logic as the Fake Script Generator script. Even there you can enter multiple tribes, players, you just need to separate each tribe with a comma.

Did not add this explanation since I thought players would understand, especially if they have seen how Fake Script Generator script works. Probably it's worth adding this explanation somewhere on the script.
thanks, i was trying ; as most of our scripts (.es) work like that. Didnt try ,. Now works

Deleted User - 848983838

havent tried it yet but this is somethign thats so useful, so much better than manually doing it like i have been doing it :D

Chozin

Reaction score
This script may have an error when used while account sitting, someone know anything about it ?

RedAlert

Senior In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Senior
Team
Script Moderator
Reaction score
This script may have an error when used while account sitting, someone know anything about it ?

Hello @Chozin ,

I would not expect the script to work on an account which is being sat. I have not tested this out, so if you can test this out, let me know if it does not work (very likely it will not work).

I will see if this can be fixed and if I have time to work on this, I might fix this in the future.

Chozin

Reaction score
Hello @Chozin ,

I would not expect the script to work on an account which is being sat. I have not tested this out, so if you can test this out, let me know if it does not work (very likely it will not work).

I will see if this can be fixed and if I have time to work on this, I might fix this in the future.

Hey @misteralb , i tested it on an account already. Apparently he doesn't recognize account groups while sitting, he only recognizes main account groups. I've tested it with Shinko script ( import coordinates ) and apparently it's a problem with group recognition, idk import and export maybe...

I think its a problem with the url of the game, because I had these problems with link generators for sending commands directly from rally point while sitting, and i dk if can be solved easily..

.MAXIMUS.

Reaction score
Another awesome script from @misteralb , Great job.

Instead of choosing Players or Tribes, could you implement choosing specific coordinates?

Would make the script more precise by targeting only a specific area.

Last edited:

RedAlert

Senior In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Senior
Team
Script Moderator
Reaction score
Another awesome script from @misteralb , Great job.

Instead of choosing Players or Tribes, could you implement choosing specific coordinates?

Would make the script more precise by targeting only a specific area.

Thanks for the good words @.MAXIMUS. and for the suggestion.

Could be a nice addition on the script so I will work on implementing this.

RedAlert

Senior In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Senior
Team
Script Moderator
Reaction score
Script has been updated to version v1.1.0

1635278768568.png

Added a way to use manually enter coordinates, instead of automatically extracting coordinates of enemy players or tribes.

When the Coordinates Input field is set to Manually, the "Player", "Tribe" and "Excluded Players" will be disabled and will not be used as input for the script.

Instead, the manually entered coordinates will be used.

Last edited:

RedAlert

Senior In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Senior
Team
Script Moderator
Reaction score
Script Loader Updated!

Update your quick-bar script with the new script loader.

RedAlert

Senior In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Senior
Team
Script Moderator
Reaction score
I got that error "
twSDK.js?url=https://twscripts.dev/scripts/findFrontlineVillages.js:1639 Uncaught DOMException: Failed to execute 'transaction' on 'IDBDatabase': One of the specified object stores was not found.
at dbConnect.onsuccess"

Edit: on every script from Red.
Hello,

There seems to be an issue with the data thats currently saved in browser storage. So you will have to clear all browser storage. That means clearing cache, clearing localStorage, clearing indexed db, etc.

Look on the internet how to do that since different browsers might have different ways and I dont know what browser you are using.