• find easily snipe options from tribe members and/or other nearby players
  • organize small local ops
  • time support to a given village from multiple players
  • recap timer
  • mailing list generator
  • etc...
Notes:
  • This script needs to be run from the map screen: /game.phpscreen=map
  • This script does not require PA or premium features to be run.
  • Destination village field is "readonly" so if you want to run timers for another village, go to that village first then run the script again.
  • Might not work on mobile devices

This is how the script looks like in practice:

For any suggestions, if you need help or have found a bug with this script feel free to reply on this thread.

Last edited:
Upvote 1

RedAlert

Senior In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Senior
Team
Script Moderator
Reaction score
Script Loader Updated!

Update your quick-bar script with the new script loader.

pajke

Reaction score
You could use this script to calcute snipes for all villa(own, tribemates, anither player etc), and right now its only possible to calcute for you own vill That’s currently opened. Was this done with purpose or?

RedAlert

Senior In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Senior
Team
Script Moderator
Reaction score
Hello @pajke,

The script does not work only for your village. It works for the current "focused" village on the map.

So you can center the village on the map, re-run the script and it will do its calculations again, even if it's not your village.

The script depends on the map. The filters by a player and by tribe, are read from the map.

This is why it's not possible to change the "Destination Village" field value since technically it would just make the script a lot more complex when the solution is fairly easy.

Go to the new village, center it on the map, re-run the script and that's all.

Nickvdb99

Reaction score
Hi,

What is the deciding factor (apart from able to snipe the landing time) for which villages/players are shown?

I was just using the script and had to organise snipes from multiple of my tribemates to 1 village, i did the calculations for some of them using the script since they couldn't figure it out.

A certain player, who is ~38 fields away from the target village did not show up on the list, so i assumed they were too far to be able to snipe and told them to send whenever to hit as soon as possible. After this player sent their attacks, it turned out that they were within sniping distance and were going to hit between landing support from an enemy.

Why did i not see this player and their snipe option on the list? Highest distance i can manage to see is 31.24 on that same village even with the landing time in 5 days from now. Is there some kind of limiting factor distance wise?

If that is the case, i would suggest to add an extra field to configure this ourselves, so that we are able to manage a larger radius. If this is not the case for it not showing up, i'd love to know why,

RedAlert

Senior In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Senior
Team
Script Moderator
Reaction score
Hi,

What is the deciding factor (apart from able to snipe the landing time) for which villages/players are shown?

I was just using the script and had to organise snipes from multiple of my tribemates to 1 village, i did the calculations for some of them using the script since they couldn't figure it out.

A certain player, who is ~38 fields away from the target village did not show up on the list, so i assumed they were too far to be able to snipe and told them to send whenever to hit as soon as possible. After this player sent their attacks, it turned out that they were within sniping distance and were going to hit between landing support from an enemy.

Why did i not see this player and their snipe option on the list? Highest distance i can manage to see is 31.24 on that same village even with the landing time in 5 days from now. Is there some kind of limiting factor distance wise?

If that is the case, i would suggest to add an extra field to configure this ourselves, so that we are able to manage a larger radius. If this is not the case for it not showing up, i'd love to know why,
Hello @Nickvdb99 ,

Thank you for bringing this issue to my attention.

The script does not read your tribe's full villages. So if your tribe has 500 villages, not all of them are used for the script to time support/attacks at a given time.

What is actually used depends on the size of the map since the script reads the map and then from the map checks every village and where these villages belong (to which tribe).

That's why is this limit, is not hard-coded but it depends on the map.

The script is not used as a universal sniping script, it's intended to be used for fast checks like when you have a short range incoming, let's say 2 hours away and you want to see which tribe mates can land support there in time.

For that use-case, the script shouldn't create problems since that's inside the current map screen.

Thank you!