First 20 players

DeletedUser

So, who do you guess will be the first 20 players to join W55? :icon_surprised:

DeletedUser

It will be soo incredibly difficult to work out as hundreds will join within the first minute

DeletedUser83995

I will be joining on the 30th so i know i wont be one of the top 20 :p

DeletedUser

I haven't even bothered to check the world's setting's yet I'm not sure Íf I'm interested in joining. May join to make the extra barbarian village for the quick starters :icon_wink:

Depend's how much talent will be in the world, If Its worth a challenge I might stay.

kingjohan

I'll join.

W54 was more of a warmup for me untill they released 55.

See you there! icon_wink:

DeletedUser

There´s no way anyone could know this, maybe if you listed a bunch of players you might get one right if you´re lucky, but how´d you even know you were right? :icon_wink:

Hello there kingjohan, nice to see you again :icon_razz:

kingjohan

Hello there kingjohan, nice to see you again :icon_razz:

Hey extolsia!

Not that i remember you much other than you and ken(?) co-playing the extolsia account in HoTNuB? back in 35? :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

never actually joined a world as soon as it starts before. what are the settings?

DeletedUser

Hey extolsia!

Not that i remember you much other than you and ken(?) co-playing the extolsia account in HoTNuB? back in 35? :icon_wink:

Yep that´s right :icon_smile: but I wasn´t playing anymore when ken had his little operation against G.Khan, even now I don´t quite know why he did it.. Only heard the news after he had ruined my account

monsterbro

Im going be joining the rim since the core going be boring on this world

DeletedUser

Yup, 29th for me.

I find the inner core a bit fiesty with a large amount of farmers rushing to get as close as they can to the middle. Leave it a day and you get those who don't play 24/7

DeletedUser

Yup, 29th for me.

I find the inner core a bit fiesty with a large amount of farmers rushing to get as close as they can to the middle. Leave it a day and you get those who don't play 24/7

I can see what your saying, but that prestige of being first to troops/awards is pretty enticing :icon_wink:
(Not trying to say it's not possible joining a day later, just less likely)

I don't really see why being in the first 20 players means anything, but I'd like to think I will join fairly sharpish.

DeletedUser78869

i cant stand the core :O its just, idk, weird. I like being at least a little off. 6 hours after for me :D