First attack in World 4

DeletedUser1546

Correction: Its only 6 now!

But seriously guys, do you sit with a mirror next to the screen so you can admire yourselves whilst waiting for your troops to get back?

Regards,
Draugliun
-FP

No we don't. That's why we love zoran, who makes us look better.

ender_wiggin

Tip, dude....
most of these....
aren't abandoned. They will be soon enough, though.

DeletedUser

damn how i wish there were abandoned village near me :(
Uhm - K55? You haven't to wait very long - feel free to attack your neighbours in a few hours.

BTW: If your nick fits the game's one - Coordinates: 581|597 is abandoned.

DeletedUser

but would that player have a army behind it... hmm....

I think a common misconception about people who are able to build nobles faster then the majority of the other players in this game, is that they 'rushed' to build it. But most of them do not understand, to be able to get things like that so fast, you need more then just regular resource production. You're going to need a lot of troops to farm with. If you don't believe that, attack the players that are the first to two villages, go ahead ;)

DeletedUser

Sorry,

try this at my village(s) and you'll be surprised. :icon_wink: A really good player won't let his (offending, of course) army in his village while he's not in the game. And he will gather that much forces, he will be able to wipe out the aggressor. And 2-4 of his mates. It's no problem to set an offending force just 1-2 seconds after his attacker's army's coming home.

It's possible to rule an area with almost offending forces. You'll just have to be active enough.

DeletedUser1546

Don't see the point of ignoring defense.
I heard that good players sleep too. Go figure.

DeletedUser

My farming army will be sent on its way for the time I'm sleeping (far distances) - so it won't be killed. My ressources are at very low level, before I go to sleep. And if somebody dares to attack me - he'll regret it sooner or later (mostly sooner).