First attack in World 4

ender_wiggin

No, because there are any numbers of combinations of axes and spears that could make that amount possible.

Yea matt, did I ever tell you I hate you? Just making sure. ;) lol....
*sniff* I thought I did good until I saw that.

DeletedUser

:icon_wink: Well actually I know certain players have got better.

DeletedUser

:icon_twisted:

Subject zoran attacks spacecamps village
Sent Nov 26,2006 16:10
The attacker has won
Luck (from attacker's point of view)
-8.8%

Morale: 100%

Attacker: zoran
Village: zorans village of no name :S

Quantity: 7 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Losses: 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

Defender: spacecamp
Village: spacecamps village

Quantity: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Losses: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

Haul: 50 50 50 150/150

Last edited by a moderator:

ender_wiggin

Now where's zoran's village? You have just showed us that you are attacking with 7 spears. You, my friend, are farmable.

DeletedUser1546

7 spears...

too bad I'm nowhere near you. started a day too late. I still have to wait before being able to farm newbies around me.

ender_wiggin

well, he's too far away...
but look at his position! If I had started in a position as good as his, I'd be ranked top 50! He's got all he could ever desire there.... and only 7 spears....

Makes me want to bawl about the unfairness of fate.

Village:

Quantity:

Defender:
Village:

Haul: 276 786 788

ender_wiggin

Exactly! He's got a farming paradise, and he's not able to use it.... the irony!

DeletedUser

7 spears...

too bad I'm nowhere near you. started a day too late. I still have to wait before being able to farm newbies around me.

Correction: Its only 6 now!

But seriously guys, do you sit with a mirror next to the screen so you can admire yourselves whilst waiting for your troops to get back?

Regards,
Draugliun
-FP

ender_wiggin

nope...
I've got a picture of the girl I like on my desktop. It's much better than subjecting myself to the torture of looking at my face. Besides, I don't like being around broken glass....

but I so love farming these guys. I've go a few inactives around me, and for the first few runs they'll be very very overflowing with resources....! :)

DeletedUser

The attacker has won
Luck (from attacker's point of view)

3.1%
Morale: 100%

Attacker:
Village:

Quantity: 61 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Losses: 5 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

Defender:
Village:

Haul: 466 466 468 1400/1400

DeletedUser

Now where's zoran's village? You have just showed us that you are attacking with 7 spears. You, my friend, are farmable.

i showed that i attacked with 7 spears... i didnt say that was my army lol

that is a bit noobish to assume i think,

and if you look for farm villages i am sure there are better villages closer to you...

and besides. this is a topic for first attack.... not bedst farming points.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i showed that i attacked with 7 spears... i didnt say that was my army lol

that is a bit noobish to assume i think,

and if you look for farm villages i am sure there are better villages closer to you...

and besides. this is a topic for first attack.... not bedst farming points.

Actually you are at least 50x more noobish because you only attacked with 7 spears if you supposedly had more.

DeletedUser

Oh my god we now have different levels of noobishness now? I just cant keep up.

DeletedUser

Yea, showing your troops numbers is bad. Very bad. A bigger player might decide hmm... that looks nice and easy to take. lol.

As well, if you actually defeated someone, you don't want people knowing how much you have left, or how difficult or easy that attack was. You never give out info on your forces, except within your tribe, and that you've gotta be vague with.

unless you're jamm. then, all rules fly out the window.

and besides. do you think thoose troops (proly below 100 ) really matter in the long run? :icon_confused: i doubt it. and there wont be any nobles in this world before 2-3 weeks

ender_wiggin

and besides. do you think thoose troops (proly below 100 ) really matter in the long run? :icon_confused: i doubt it. and there wont be any nobles in this world before 2-3 weeks

Don't bet your money on that. I bet that the first noble comes before the end of week 2.