First Attempt at PnP

• Thread starter Kristina Fireguard
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

We are allowed to go off topic in the general section of the world forums, aint it awesome? :icon_cool:

DeletedUser89429

We are allowed to go off topic in the general section of the world forums, aint it awesome? :icon_cool:

I got a warning for going off topic in the general section. >.>

Then the mod reversed it when I showed him it was in general. :L

DeletedUser41659

Oh you're very welcome :)

I actually quite like the way you write. Good vocabulary. Excellent spelling and grammar. Something that one barely finds in the forums. You would definitely be one of the more serious types. Normally I can't stand serious types, but seeing as you are a woman, it is tolerable.

However, your pnp somewhat lacks a direction. There seems to be no "point" either. Whilst many of my posts also lack in making any sort of point thus making me the wrong person to make any sort of criticism, I thought I would tell you anyway.

GL and it won't take long for you to fit in. There are plenty of pnp nubs around (including myself) so don't worry :)

DeletedUser

Bet you heard that a few times eh pyker42! :icon_biggrin:

Better to have heard it a few times than to not have had anyone be given the chance to say it at all, am I right?

And, just ask the Magnus, it's all about what you get out of it. :lol:

DeletedUser41659

Better to have heard it a few times than to not have had anyone be given the chance to say it at all, am I right?

And, just ask the Magnus, it's all about what you get out of it. :lol:

*slips into something more comfortable*

DeletedUser

Oh you're very welcome :)

I actually quite like the way you write. Good vocabulary. Excellent spelling and grammar. Something that one barely finds in the forums. You would definitely be one of the more serious types. Normally I can't stand serious types, but seeing as you are a woman, it is tolerable.

However, your pnp somewhat lacks a direction. There seems to be no "point" either. Whilst many of my posts also lack in making any sort of point thus making me the wrong person to make any sort of criticism, I thought I would tell you anyway.

GL and it won't take long for you to fit in. There are plenty of pnp nubs around (including myself) so don't worry :)

I am also quite loving and affectionate, to the right people.

The point is I've reduced his farm to 1 and completely destroyed his farm, and plan to noble him within the next few days. I'll let him build his farm back up a few levels for me, while I farm to get the resources required for the last level of smithy then the academy, so that when I noble him I don't have to do as much work on the farm.

Oh, thanks for that, I rarely manage to fit in, lol.

DeletedUser

The point is I've reduced his farm to 1 and completely destroyed his farm, and plan to noble him within the next few days. I'll let him build his farm back up a few levels for me, while I farm to get the resources required for the last level of smithy then the academy, so that when I noble him I don't have to do as much work on the farm.

Yeah, but see the thing is that nobody cares. PnP is "Politics and Propaganda", Its not story time.

I suppose your reports would be appropriate in this thread, although catapulting someone isn't really that funny..

If you really want to write PnP, wait until you have something to write about Krisaga.

/Seriousness

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

why would you noble someone with a level 1 farm????

DeletedUser89429

I still find this thread hilarious, especially the comment from that guy that got deleted. :lol:

DeletedUser

Whoa , Attacking one guy and concentrating on destroying him , without farming in the mean time ... is definitely not my style .
Your just wasting your time by attacking him , now that your going to put a claim on him , it all seems so weird , its not like he's going bring that Level 1 farm back to 25 :D

Your better off completely catting him down and getting another target to noble .

DeletedUser

Whoa , Attacking one guy and concentrating on destroying him , without farming in the mean time ... is definitely not my style .
Your just wasting your time by attacking him , now that your going to put a claim on him , it all seems so weird , its not like he's going bring that Level 1 farm back to 25 :D

Your better off completely catting him down and getting another target to noble .

He can bring his farm up to 10 in about eight to ten hours, and in fact has countless times done so. Furthermore, where did I say I stopped farming? I continue to farm and rake in, at first guess, about 50k resources every day.

DeletedUser89429

I farm around 1 million a day, so yeah. Beat that. (that's in just one village)

Just realized I'm in the wrong world's forum but meh.

DeletedUser

Disco Biscuit nailed it <3

Normally I wouldn't dignify your persistence with a response, but I think I owe you one.

1.) How many players are there in world 49 right this moment? 64091
2.) How many players are there in world 49 right this moment who have between 1800 and 1900 points? 222
3.) How many players are there in world 49 right this moment who have between 6000 and 7000 OD? 267
4.) How many players are there in world 49 right this moment who I could possibly be? About 245, I'd imagine
5.) How many histories could possibly be similar or even identical to my own? About 122, at first guess
6.) How likely is it that I changed some few values in the screenshots I showed you? About 30%
7.) How likely is it for anyone to extrapolate my identity from the information given? About 2%
8.) How likely is it that I am Krisaga? About 16%
9.) And how likely is it that I am not Krisaga? About 54%

As you can see, the odds are against you.

Anyway, all of this is besides the point. I have humored you, but the fact is your post is off topic. As is quite a few other posts.

If you are going to continue saying I'm Krisaga, then prove it. Reveal your source, your methods, or however you think you discovered my identity. Prove it, or be quiet.

Just sad Krisaga :/

a) http://forum.tribalwars.net/showpost.php?p=3271389&postcount=5 - this post helps a bit :lol:

b) http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=132579&highlight=kristina - whole thread.

c) http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=109157&highlight=kristina - the sadest and most pathetic thread i have ever seen tbh. Creating a thread with one account to praise your another account and posting with (at least) 2 accounts pretending you don't know your another account is just.. i can't find suitable word to describe it :icon_redface:

Epic mega fail maybe or something :icon_rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.