First Family!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

M.I.A. have officially got their second tribe and become the first family of the world!

M.I.AA is here!:icon_eek:

DeletedUser

When will they be disbanded? :lol:

Pretty fast, who's guess was right?

DeletedUser

damn families!

lol, I was invited to that crap tribe :lol:

DeletedUser

how can they decide who should be in the academy and who should be in the main tribe? Its a joke!:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

So RAKI found a way to keep making more tribes...:icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Wow a family tribe. In world 6 families have come and gone. There is only one good family left, but I predict they won't last forever. The biggest reason why a family never makes it, inactivities. Take two families push there active members together for one tribe. Noble the rest.

DeletedUser

Wow a family tribe. In world 6 families have come and gone. There is only one good family left, but I predict they won't last forever. The biggest reason why a family never makes it, inactivities. Take two families push there active members together for one tribe. Noble the rest.

Lol, W7 was run by families for the longest time :$ GODS Family was the entire south-west of the map, and controlled 20+ continents :$ MP Family controlled 15-18 continents in the north-east, but they're falling apart now.

DeletedUser

Lol, W7 was run by families for the longest time :$ GODS Family was the entire south-west of the map, and controlled 20+ continents :$ MP Family controlled 15-18 continents in the north-east, but they're falling apart now.

Awsome, that must be fun playing in W7 :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Errm...and you're PROUD of being the first family tribe?!?
Umm..erm...ugh.......HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Status
Not open for further replies.