First look

skyler14

world is open for a few hours, top players have 100 points-ish, and people are already shitting on eachothers heads for “frowned upon tactics”. Get a grip and just play the damn game lmfao. Nothing which happens now has any lastig impact anyways

-Sophie
Damn right! This is HP and well.......it's all gone to hell anyways.......HONK HONK!
Some of us just like to make motivation for ourselves. I like a good reason to HONK!
3 merge Family tribes is more than Honk worthy. Externals have always been full of HONKS!

I'm sorry... I shouldn't complain. This is totally cool developments worthy of great praises and honors.
BIG HONK HONK to HP Clown Server, Clown Family Friendly! HONK!

DeletedUser119197

I am totally confused

Did I see someone just say I got rimmed by Otto rocket ? huh

khirixx

Hello everybody, I’m new in this forum.
I would like to say my opinion.
The world is just started and nothing really happened yet, we don’t now no one of you guys and you don’t now us so is must be interesting and funny to play together. Don’t try to full us and don’t make fun of us in advance!
Let just play the world, at least let’s begin the world and wi’ll see what will happen! We love challenges and we are good and honest players so I’m telling you again.
It’s gone be a nice and funny world, I would like to speak with OP.

So let’s have some fun and enjoy a nice war game without flaming for nothing the first day;)
GL everybody

TOTAL WAR

pellegrina

Reaction score
So why was it I never posted much on the forum?.... ehm.... ah yes, probably because I don't like clowns (particularly honking ones) and I don't do flame.

Lets hope that when the protection ends things will quieten down on here and start to get more fun on the battlefield :D

Peace and lurve (until May 1st at any rate)

DeletedUser119197

So why was it I never posted much on the forum?.... ehm.... ah yes, probably because I don't like clowns (particularly honking ones) and I don't do flame.

Lets hope that when the protection ends things will quieten down on here and start to get more fun on the battlefield :D

Peace and lurve (until May 1st at any rate)

Your boring if you don’t like clowns and honking. I’m sure your tribes will quit because of how boring y’all are

pellegrina

Reaction score
a) they are not "my" tribes. I am a simple soldier
b) there are lots of other thing in this world that do not involve clowns and honking. The fact that I prefer them does not make me boring.
c) I know, it's my own fault for trying to reason with overgrown children......

The Lost Assassin

I want everyone to chill.Assassin is coming for you all!!!Always watch your back im coming from the shadows!!!

pellegrina

Reaction score
When I saw ALLERT&co my first thought was "thank God, a family tribe that isn't full of greeks". I do like server/country specific tribes, it's kinda a representation of that region coming to the net servers. I hope they will put on a better show than the greeks have, less toxicity, less cheating and more actual banter.
We've come away from the .it servers to get away from the toxicity and cheating, so yeah. As for the banter, I'm happy to provide as much of that as you want, and Erke can be quite good value if nobody treads on his corns :p

Deleted User - 11347146

When I saw ALLERT&co my first thought was "thank God, a family tribe that isn't full of greeks". I do like server/country specific tribes, it's kinda a representation of that region coming to the net servers. I hope they will put on a better show than the greeks have, less toxicity, less cheating and more actual banter.

Dw bruh. I can be a really good guy or really toxic, depends the approch that people offer me.
We're a big squad, builded since 2008 from .it
Basically if I could have a larger limit on my tribes, I wont make 4 tribes, and question more important: I wont cut someone of my friends, cuz people don't like "family tribes".
We're not recruiting anyone randomly (even if we have a lot of requests for diplo\recruitment).

Barry B Benson

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Dw bruh. I can be a really good guy or really toxic, depends the approch that people offer me.
We're a big squad, builded since 2008 from .it
Basically if I could have a larger limit on my tribes, I wont make 4 tribes, and question more important: I wont cut someone of my friends, cuz people don't like "family tribes".
We're not recruiting anyone randomly (even if we have a lot of requests for diplo\recruitment).
Huge difference between mass-recruit family tribes and premade family tribes, I think everyone with a reasonable thought process won't be bothered too much. Regular worlds average like 40 members per tribe and HP is 20 so some sister/academy/familys is to be expected. Besides, net worlds are shrinking for every new world, so emigrating players are very welcome in my book. The more tribes the more fun.

Ignoramus of the Law

Hating tribe families is the cultural norm I absolutely love about .net. It happens every now and then that a top tribe has an academy but it's not a widespread phenomena.

I come from the .ro server where tribes have 7+ academies, all with 50+ members and they end up nobling barbs and that's downright stupid. You'd have mid game wars with 20 tribes involved all sharing 3 names. That - not a fan.

Italians, Greeks, etc, the no-families has been and is the norm here and that's one of the things that makes .net so lovable. You have to accept and go along with the fact that people here will throw s...tuff at you for that and there isn't much you can do about it. Each server is different, has different cultures and modus operandi (threw some Latin there, just to add gravitas).

Myself absolutely hate the tribe families but I can understand an academy when the limit is 20 players per tribe. Can't see the point of having 4 though. Nobody knows and can list 79 other players absokitabs indispensable. I do hope the tribe families keep falling around here so people won't adopt them as a norm.

And with this being told, good luck to all, familists or anti-familists, we'll all fight for what we believe in and may the sturdiest win .

Deleted User - 11347146

Huge difference between mass-recruit family tribes and premade family tribes, I think everyone with a reasonable thought process won't be bothered too much. Regular worlds average like 40 members per tribe and HP is 20 so some sister/academy/familys is to be expected. Besides, net worlds are shrinking for every new world, so emigrating players are very welcome in my book. The more tribes the more fun.

Exactly. I have tons of PM for recruiting or alliance even from top tribes, but I reject everything for the moment.
I play only with people that I know, and more important: only people that know my playstyle.

We're playing as one man from years and years and we hope to enjoy the server with the best tribes from the net.
The HP will be only a test. Basically we're not that strong at the start, but we're strong in mid\late game on normally server (x1-x2 speed).
Anyway will try to do our best and enjoy the experience. Avoid the free flame and everyone will be respected.

Hating tribe families is the cultural norm I absolutely love about .net. It happens every now and then that a top tribe has an academy but it's not a widespread phenomena.

I come from the .ro server where tribes have 7+ academies, all with 50+ members and they end up nobling barbs and that's downright stupid. You'd have mid game wars with 20 tribes involved all sharing 3 names. That - not a fan.

Italians, Greeks, etc, the no-families has been and is the norm here and that's one of the things that makes .net so lovable. You have to accept and go along with the fact that people here will throw s...tuff at you for that and there isn't much you can do about it. Each server is different, has different cultures and modus operandi (threw some Latin there, just to add gravitas).

Myself absolutely hate the tribe families but I can understand an academy when the limit is 20 players per tribe. Can't see the point of having 4 though. Nobody knows and can list 79 other players absokitabs indispensable. I do hope the tribe families keep falling around here so people won't adopt them as a norm.

And with this being told, good luck to all, familists or anti-familists, we'll all fight for what we believe in and may the sturdiest win .

All clear. Your point of view is understandable and correct about many things. We as already said we are a group that has been playing since 2008 and we also had some experience on the .net However, if I had a limit of 60, I would have had at most one tribe and the academy. We mainly move in a "group" and that's the reason why we're in 4 tribes. Good luck to everyone.

Basically I played for a "Total War" in all the servers that I played.
No diplomancy, no recruiting.
My tribe, my friends, my rules. In this HP with these rules, conquerring all the villages, is a priority so of course we're going to take all the barbarians or stuff like that.

Last edited by a moderator:

Barry B Benson

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I do hope the tribe families keep falling around here so people won't adopt them as a norm.
The way it usually goes is all family tribes either are filled with inexperienced players (noobs?) and get nobled out/fall apart at first sight of conflict, or after a while merges, quitters, pushing accounts into co play comes through so usually it bottles down within the first 1-2 months in my experience.

DeletedUser119197

The thing is, clever people who have a following of 3 tribes (60 players) nornallly don’t just play one account per player like noobs

Try putting 3 people on one acc that’s 20 accounts :)

Don’t worry, I didn’t pass maths but I can help you with that :)

And if your saying you have all active acc then damm, you guys sure have won this world haven’t you, can’t wait to see them attacking and nobling barbs

Goodluck

DeletedUser119197

The way it usually goes is all family tribes either are filled with inexperienced players (noobs?) and get nobled out/fall apart at first sight of conflict, or after a while merges, quitters, pushing accounts into co play comes through so usually it bottles down within the first 1-2 months in my experience.

Yeah usually it wasn’t you who would get botted by noobs, you weren’t them noobs you are the noob where the noobs beat you then the noobs get Beaton

Am I right or am I right ;)

JayH

The thing is, clever people who have a following of 3 tribes (60 players) nornallly don’t just play one account per player like noobs

Try putting 3 people on one acc that’s 20 accounts :)

Don’t worry, I didn’t pass maths but I can help you with that :)

And if your saying you have all active acc then damm, you guys sure have won this world haven’t you, can’t wait to see them attacking and nobling barbs

Goodluck

You are talking to us as you are talking to total noobs..
I mean, your choice, but don't you think it's stupid to underestimate that much your opponents?
Anyway you will see us playing for a long time, don't worry.

-Paranormal Inactivity*?

Some news for not italian guys:
ALLERT is a known tribe on .it server; they are not newbie (although they use every way to break rules trying to win a world), they just like to live playing on tribalwars, cry when they loose a world, insult mod and go when they ban them, delete all their accounts and say “WE’VE NEVER LOST A WORLD!1!1!!1!1!1!”.

Oh, i was forgetting an important thing: they usually start with at least two tribes on two continents (usually in Italy there are 4 Continents) and keep going saying “TOTAL WAR!!!!”

Don’t Worry, u will get used to their delirium of omnipotence :)