First look

Deleted User - 11347146

Mad AF but hey, when you had to follow ur nightmare even on .net, what do u expect from people like that ? Prolly related with Ginge.
Cheers.

LucidDream

Reaction score
Some news for not italian guys:
ALLERT is a known tribe on .it server; they are not newbie (although they use every way to break rules trying to win a world), they just like to live playing on tribalwars, cry when they loose a world, insult mod and go when they ban them, delete all their accounts and say “WE’VE NEVER LOST A WORLD!1!1!!1!1!1!”.

Oh, i was forgetting an important thing: they usually start with at least two tribes on two continents (usually in Italy there are 4 Continents) and keep going saying “TOTAL WAR!!!!”

Don’t Worry, u will get used to their delirium of omnipotence :)

Cringe.

gogeta lv4

Some news for not italian guys:
ALLERT is a known tribe on .it server; they are not newbie (although they use every way to break rules trying to win a world), they just like to live playing on tribalwars, cry when they loose a world, insult mod and go when they ban them, delete all their accounts and say “WE’VE NEVER LOST A WORLD!1!1!!1!1!1!”.

Oh, i was forgetting an important thing: they usually start with at least two tribes on two continents (usually in Italy there are 4 Continents) and keep going saying “TOTAL WAR!!!!”

Don’t Worry, u will get used to their delirium of omnipotence :)

Do we need to make all the NETs laugh by posting your map? Loool

-Paranormal Inactivity*?

Uh, don't worry, I won't write much longer here.
I just wanted to know if w51 in .it is going well or the 12 ALLERT's players banned are too much for you :eek:

JayH

We were fighting against this (and that's only a part).. Look at this density of villages.. There wasn't nothing similar in ALLERT K. This is taken from the guest access 'cause I deleted my account, and i'm proud of it. There are other better and better explained images on .it forum, but you know, I think anyone in a look can understand that this is pretty "not right". Not to mention that there was a difference of 200+ villages between NorthWest K and SouthWestK.
So, what are we talking about..

Ps: Just to remember, the .it CoMa, Ashton, was so useless that I asked if he had found his CoMa title in his Easter Egg.. he took it bad :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Ignoramus of the Law

I know this is going to shock some of you but what happens in .it and the great and glorious victories (especially agains that really tight core of villages, wow!) that all of us had somewhere else are not that relevant. They tend to go more towards "nobody cares". .it and .net are different just like any other .something is different. Being the best player on tribalwars.vatican doesn't impress anyone since there are only two players playing on tribalwars.vatican and one of them is the Community Manager and the other one an american tourist that got lost in the Saint Peter's Cathedral.

If we'll see the "power of this tag" remains to be seen. However, way, way too much noise from a bunch of people that bring pictures with tight groups of villages as a proof of their professionalism.

cYBIEp56TQuE5m2rDXf3tQ.png

DeletedUser119197

So much better when it’s me talking

Is it me or is it me, whenever I talk it’s somewhat interesting, but if someone else’s talks about actaully boring stuff it’s like brrrr skim read that crap

lol, come on, stop being boring

DeletedUser119197

Everyone in FAME make sure to watch out for your duke literally eating and forcing internalising you for no reason and using your troops :)

He did it 2 HPs ago didn’t end well for him :)

pellegrina

Reaction score
I love it when regional drama comes to .net, its awesome. Particularly when big fish in the little pond start to run their mouth on self-created hype then disappear just as fast as they arrived

Best of luck :D

We came to .net to play a server as a game and enjoy it - something that is no longer possible on .it. What worries me is the fact that the trolls followed us here lol! I guess they have nobody on the .it forum to badmouth anymore and that bugs them :D

We want to play this server with troops, not words :)

DeletedUser119197

We came to .net to play a server as a game and enjoy it - something that is no longer possible on .it. What worries me is the fact that the trolls followed us here lol! I guess they have nobody on the .it forum to badmouth anymore and that bugs them :D

We want to play this server with troops, not words :)

Yeah with troops

60 accounts worth of troops cause you guys are that bad you need that many accounts

DeletedUser119197

Bruh, under all your full coordination and you know you wouldn’t get backstabbed or you’d have to prepare to fight them in the future

It’s not the same thing, don’t act silly

pellegrina

Reaction score
Bruh, under all your full coordination and you know you wouldn’t get backstabbed or you’d have to prepare to fight them in the future

It’s not the same thing, don’t act silly

a) Sis, not Bruh - unlike some of the people who post here I actually AM a woman :p
b) OK, look at it this way: some tribes have academies (or create them later in the game). We won't be adding any academies later :)

Fame and Fame. for example...

DeletedUser119197

Fame and fame. Do it every Hp they get rimmed every Hp normally by me, so they don’t even count right

And right but good tribes done add academies on these worlds lol. You’ll see that

And there the tribes who will win

skyler14

b) OK, look at it this way: some tribes have academies (or create them later in the game). We won't be adding any academies later :)

Fame and Fame. for example...

That's gross!

You should really keep that kinda garbage for regular worlds. HIGH PERFORMANCE has meaning.
This, what you guys are doing is without taste and class.
The only rational explanation for this kind of play is fear.

Basically you guys showed up to what is supposed to be a respectful challenging game for pro's with 3 teams vs 1 and your excuse is "well others will make academy tribes"

P A T H E T I C !

DeletedUser122367

Well, i really think that players and tribes should adapt to the world rules. A world with tribes of 20 members it's designed to make teams of 20 members. Diplomacy are a diferent thing because an alliance/NAP are never the same as a team divided in 2 tribes.

So if a world have a limit of 20 members, the game will be more interesting if you make a single tribe of 20 members.

But that´s imposible to change nowadays, so i respect the other playstyle