First look

pellegrina

Reaction score
The tribe limit of 20 members means that to win the world 20 people need to have 70% of the villages. There is always a process of natural selection, particularly in this kind of high speed world. Not everybody who starts the world will be able to keep up as things start to get hotter, but we all wanted to have a taste of what this kind of world is like (we don't have anything like it on .it). Is there anything wrong with that?

DeletedUser116724

Nothing wrong with wanting a taste of it.

But here’s an idea. Make a team with you and 19 other players..............If someone else wants to make an Italian team, let them.

The problem here is.....small high performance world. Do you realize what you would be up against if one of the top .net leaders decided to do what you are doing? You’d probably be looking at 100 beasts in 5 sister tribes.

Just realize the worlds are so small that you’re gonna be in different tribes to your friends occasionally and you’re gonna have to fight them from time to time. And that’s ok!

khirixx

Nothing wrong with wanting a taste of it.

But here’s an idea. Make a team with you and 19 other players..............If someone else wants to make an Italian team, let them.

The problem here is.....small high performance world. Do you realize what you would be up against if one of the top .net leaders decided to do what you are doing? You’d probably be looking at 100 beasts in 5 sister tribes.

Just realize the worlds are so small that you’re gonna be in different tribes to your friends occasionally and you’re gonna have to fight them from time to time. And that’s ok!
One of the best thinks in this games is that if you want to do something and you respect the rules you can do it, I don’t really understand why u so mad bro cause we are 60 or 80 player that just moved to a new server....
DONT BE SCARED, RIGHT HERE, WE ARE NO NAMERS, if some one that is in the top want to create 5 tribes of top player and come against us let him do it, it a free game and everybody decide se way to play it.
We are a family and we play together, but if you don’t do it in this way it’s not our problem.
At the end, the world its just started, for us it’s just a test, lest have some fun, nooby protection just ended for 80% of the hp. Let’s speak with op!
Again, don’t be scared
WE ARE NO NAMES, WE ARE NO ONE HERE (YET). Let’s measure each other:)))))
We are here for a good challenge. Can you guys give it to us?

skyler14

One of the best thinks in this games is that if you want to do something and you respect the rules you can do it, I don’t really understand why u so mad bro cause we are 60 or 80 player that just moved to a new server....
DONT BE SCARED, RIGHT HERE, WE ARE NO NAMERS, if some one that is in the top want to create 5 tribes of top player and come against us let him do it, it a free game and everybody decide se way to play it.
We are a family and we play together, but if you don’t do it in this way it’s not our problem.
At the end, the world its just started, for us it’s just a test, lest have some fun, nooby protection just ended for 80% of the hp. Let’s speak with op!
Again, don’t be scared
WE ARE NO NAMES, WE ARE NO ONE HERE (YET). Let’s measure each other:)))))
We are here for a good challenge. Can you guys give it to us?

A 3 family tribe is your idea of a challenge...... LMFAO!
I smell fear!

DeletedUser118416

I don't really see an issue, let them play with there friends? If I'm reading it correctly it's not a mass recruit tribe just all Italian players moving across. I'm curious to how well they will fair on the .net and hope they stick around to make our worlds larger.

Deleted User - 11347146

No one is scared of you nOObs everyone considers your family tribe a joke.

No problem, ur welcome. I like to be understimated.

I don't really see an issue, let them play with there friends? If I'm reading it correctly it's not a mass recruit tribe just all Italian players moving across. I'm curious to how well they will fair on the .net and hope they stick around to make our worlds larger.

Oh, finally someone with brain. Exactly, we're moving all together, nothing more.
We're 4 tribes; ALLERT, DANGER, HVZ, C46.

Friends longer than 10\12 years. tbh Idk why I should play only with 19, if I have more than.
Dafuq people are so salty.

Barry B Benson

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Well, i really think that players and tribes should adapt to the world rules. A world with tribes of 20 members it's designed to make teams of 20 members. Diplomacy are a diferent thing because an alliance/NAP are never the same as a team divided in 2 tribes.

So if a world have a limit of 20 members, the game will be more interesting if you make a single tribe of 20 members.

But that´s imposible to change nowadays, so i respect the other playstyle
I agree.
Besides its way more fun with 10 tribes fighting for themselves than all those people divided in 2 tribes. More diplomacy, more drama, more politics. Instead of just us vs them.

Deleted User - 11347146

Probably because this is a HP world and only 20 people win? :p

And? I'm not free to play with my friends? Idk dude if ur trying to trolling me or not. If u want to play in 20 is ur choice.
I don't give a fk about what ur going to do.

Maybe we'll end in 3 players.
Maybe we'll get raped all.
Maybe no.

I-AM-GROOT

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
And? I'm not free to play with my friends? Idk dude if ur trying to trolling me or not. If u want to play in 20 is ur choice.
I don't give a fk about what ur going to do.

Maybe we'll end in 3 players.
Maybe we'll get raped all.
Maybe no.

Yes you're free to do whatever you want, I'm just merely pointing out why everyone is "salty/thinking your family tribe is trash".

JayH

Guys, it's simple.
We know each other (I mean the ALLERT family).
We are a lot.
We want to play an HP server.

Now link the dots.
Ta-da.

Deleted User - 11347146

Yes you're free to do whatever you want, I'm just merely pointing out why everyone is "salty/thinking your family tribe is trash".

Well, everyone is free to think whatever they want.
You think we're trash? We'll see.

Idk why people complaining about other playstyle.
We just left a server to move here, make our first experience in an HP, then around September we're looking for a world x1\x2. That's all. I'm not recruiting no one that is not part of my original group.
I'm not accepting any NAP or ALLY and I hope to enjoy the server with each other.
Nothing more. Could we together?

DeletedUser123373

Probably because this is a HP world and only 20 people win? :p

Everyone of us has the opportunity to play his game, we do not really care about the "nick" on the accounts who win.
There are only 20 "winner-medals": CLAP. You cannot eat a medal, what do you use it for?
For us is not the one who wins, is the TAG.

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score
Everyone of us has the opportunity to play his game, we do not really care about the "nick" on the accounts who win.
There are only 20 "winner-medals": CLAP. You cannot eat a medal, what do you use it for?
For us is not the one who wins, is the TAG.

Internet points. The only currency that matters

Stalker1988

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
It seems everyone just wants to tarnish other people's reputation and inflate their own egos on these forums. I guess nothing has changed in TW. If you love the game then you should welcome a good fight. The more opponents, the better. It's not like the ALLERT family outnumber the whole world. If tribes around them are smart with diplo, they can keep them at bay and maintain a balance. The idea of a game for me is to try and have fun, anyway, so I guess I won't be getting involved in these forums. I just wanted to add my 2 cents.

DeletedUser119197

You literally did this last HP so I don't know why you are one to talk lol.
Don't recruit players you don't want in the first place.

Me? No the duke did this, I wasn’t even duke then

Get ya facts right, I joined that Hp with no one thinking I wasn’t going to play, and still did better than your team ;) ha