First look

DeletedUser122367

The point is, in general the game would be more funny if all of us play with 1 single tribe. I go deeper, the game would be more funny if all of us play with 1 single tribe and without diplomatics.

But, all of us know that it is imposible so we have to respect that friends want to play together in more than 1 tribe. There are many things that detract the game: Betrayals, extortion, pacts for premium points...

For me it would be great to eliminate all of those things, but its imposible.

But, there is a problem with macro-tribes. If the world is small and you have a lot of players you may detract the game experience. I will exagerate but imagine a world that since the start a family have the 50% of domain... That would make no-sense.

Im not saying that the italian team its abusing the macro-tribe strategy, i didn´t chek the numbers.

(sorry if my english its garbage)

Barry B Benson

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Ye stats say you guys were getting rekt and we saved you lol

Screenshot_20190503_084308.jpg

Oh yes, thanks for saving us it was going really rough

DeletedUser119197

Screenshot_20190503_084308.jpg

Oh yes, thanks for saving us it was going really rough

That’s right, post the stats before or after we help lol. Right

Guys after all, it’s rewlly hard to eat villages when they have no troops lol

DeletedUser119197

No one worry about shots tribe, they have a trash duke, I had to help him last world cause he never thinks about his tribe. Only about his stupid morale and dignity

Barry B Benson

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
That’s right, post the stats before or after we help lol. Right

Guys after all, it’s rewlly hard to eat villages when they have no troops lol
No one worry about shots tribe, they have a trash duke, I had to help him last world cause he never thinks about his tribe. Only about his stupid morale and dignity
The only ones you helped last world was Magic lmao.

Why are you trying to smear me? I'm very open about my modus operandi, my values and what I care about.
If you think negatively about caring about tribal wars players mental health, which is what I value and work towards the most, then that says more about you than about me my friend.

LordsOfTek

Sad statement from someone that left because of a "girl", leaving his tribe in the middle of the endgame war. And you say Barry never thinks about his tribe, interesting. Probably one of the best leaders I've seen around.

Respected you in the beginning but you just became a random chimp that likes to talk shit. Good luck anyways this HP.

DeletedUser119197

Sad statement from someone that left because of a "girl", leaving his tribe in the middle of the endgame war. And you say Barry never thinks about his tribe, interesting. Probably one of the best leaders I've seen around.

Respected you in the beginning but you just became a random chimp that likes to talk shit. Good luck anyways this HP.

Life comes first mate.. difference between real life and being and big head like barry after a week he was getting slaughtered and then we helped.

Barry B Benson

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Life comes first mate.. difference between real life and being and big head like barry after a week he was getting slaughtered and then we helped.
Why don't you attack my flaws and mistakes instead of just flat out lying and making stuff up?
Post my barb nobling or my farming lol.
It's so less fun to listen to you drivel when you don't say anyting that hits close to home with me but that's perhaps why you didn't respond to me. You can only throw empty insults because there's nothing else to grasp at, but you're so filled with hatred you need to take it out on people and constantly reassure yourself to everyone how great you are to combat some sort of insecurity.

I feel with you man, I do. I wish you can break out of whatever loop you're in that make you behave like this, but I can only refer you to seek help on your own, as it cannot be forced upon you!

Just because nobody cared about you the way I care about my members doesn't make me bad, just you jealous :rolleyes: Maybe someday you'll find a community that isn't toxic and feel the love you too!

pellegrina

Reaction score
The point is, in general the game would be more funny if all of us play with 1 single tribe. I go deeper, the game would be more funny if all of us play with 1 single tribe and without diplomatics.

But, all of us know that it is imposible so we have to respect that friends want to play together in more than 1 tribe. There are many things that detract the game: Betrayals, extortion, pacts for premium points...

For me it would be great to eliminate all of those things, but its imposible.

But, there is a problem with macro-tribes. If the world is small and you have a lot of players you may detract the game experience. I will exagerate but imagine a world that since the start a family have the 50% of domain... That would make no-sense.

Im not saying that the italian team its abusing the macro-tribe strategy, i didn´t chek the numbers.

(sorry if my english its garbage)

At the moment we are talking about 2.8% dominance at the very most. There is a very long way to go to reach 70% (if that ever happens) :)

DeletedUser119197

Why don't you attack my flaws and mistakes instead of just flat out lying and making stuff up?
Post my barb nobling or my farming lol.
It's so less fun to listen to you drivel when you don't say anyting that hits close to home with me but that's perhaps why you didn't respond to me. You can only throw empty insults because there's nothing else to grasp at, but you're so filled with hatred you need to take it out on people and constantly reassure yourself to everyone how great you are to combat some sort of insecurity.

I feel with you man, I do. I wish you can break out of whatever loop you're in that make you behave like this, but I can only refer you to seek help on your own, as it cannot be forced upon you!

Just because nobody cared about you the way I care about my members doesn't make me bad, just you jealous :rolleyes: Maybe someday you'll find a community that isn't toxic and feel the love you too!

You don’t satisfy my boredom at all, even when you write a paragraph, that’s rare, how do you feel?

Thanks for trying though

DeletedUser116724

You don’t satisfy my boredom at all, even when you write a paragraph, that’s rare, how do you feel?

Are you seriously criticizing the construction of his responses with that? You have a statement, an extension of that statement, a comment on that statement and a separate question all rolled into one sentence.

That has to be some sort of achievement. Not just in the history of English, but in the history of all written language.