First player to Reach 1 million point milestone

DeletedUser59417

After these long months nMe. has finally achieved the 1 million mark for his account.

He is the 1st player to have achieved this milestone on world 70.

Congrats to nMe. on being the first to make it, to this TW Milestone.

OCT. 24th 2013

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser112964

Not to be that guy, but I'm not sure nMe. really deserves to be congratulated for reaching 1m points, given just how many of them came from internals.

-S

DeletedUser111495

Not to be that guy, but I'm not sure nMe. really deserves to be congratulated for reaching 1m points, given just how many of them came from internals.

-S

You are just jealous.

Congrats to nMe. even if your methods are questionable.

DeletedUser112964

You are just jealous.

Hardly. I just don't think a player deserves credit for reaching a milestone when most of the work was done by other players in the form of giving him free built up villages.

-S

mattcurr

Hardly. I just don't think a player deserves credit for reaching a milestone when most of the work was done by other players in the form of giving him free built up villages.

-S

39/138=.28

Most>.5

.28>.5?????????

Oh we get it you're going to post badly about care/infect, try to make sense in the future :)

Last edited:

LiriC

-S

I'm sry.. but that's pro in my eyes.. I would love free villages..and to save my nukes and defense on my enemy ..and have a greater impact on them.

DeletedUser

-S

As long as he's not just point whoring, and since everyone else seems to respect the guys on the account I doubt that, his tribe probably trusts him to make the most of the villages. There's no reason to let them just sit there.

DeletedUser112964

39/138=.28

Most>.5

.28>.5?????????

Oh we get it you're going to post badly about care/infect, try to make sense in the future :)

[SPOIL]Side 1: Players: nMe.
Side 2:
Tribes: Infect

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 27
Side 2: 1
Difference: 26

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 203,517
Side 2: 5,632
Difference: 197,885

chart

[/SPOIL]

So that's ~200k.

Plus another 100,237 points from Care? internals, not including barbs, pre-collapse. If we add in barbs and post-collapse Care?(I won't add AO, even after the merge, since I have no way to know which were gifted and which were not), that brings us up to 148,416 points, for a grand total of 346,301, or roughly 1/3 of his current points were from internals at the time of their capture. Given those villages have since grown, it's not too hard to imagine that internals(and barbs) account for more than 500,001 points, which is most of one million. Perhaps I should have gone through each village and add up the current points, just to make sure my use of the term "most" instead of "a heavily substantial portion" was justified, but I find it laughable that is the only counterpoint you had.

I never called in to question the players on the account. I have tremendous respect for the group on that account, given what the people on the Codex account have told me about them. I merely stated that being first to one million points with the internal rate nMe. has is not something to be celebrated.

I'm sry.. but that's pro in my eyes.. I would love free villages..and to save my nukes and defense on my enemy ..and have a greater impact on them.

I think crimsoni covered this quite well with his post, but I'll respond to it regardless. In no way did I say that taking internals was an unwise tactical move. I personally find it distasteful, but it is a necessary evil when people quit. However, boasting(not saying nMe. does. On the contrary, I have yet to see him brag about his size) about your size thanks to internals is quite silly.

-S

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I don't think anyone here is celebrating; more acknowledging the milestone because there is nothing else to talk about.

DeletedUser112964

You do realize there are four of us that use this account, yes? Or do you just post whatever comes to mind, facts and basic reading be damned? And to think, we even go through the trouble of coloring and signing our posts, just to make it easier for folks like you to know who is who.

-S

DeletedUser

After these long months nMe. has finally achieved the 1 million mark for his account.

He is the 1st player to have achieved this milestone on world 70.

Congrats to nMe. on being the first to make it, to this TW Milestone.

OCT. 24th 2013

Exactly what rank 1 needs, an ego boost. But naw, well done, I respect the players on nMe. account. :)

mattcurr

Plus another 100,237 points from Care? internals, not including barbs, pre-collapse. If we add in barbs and post-collapse Care?(I won't add AO, even after the merge, since I have no way to know which were gifted and which were not), that brings us up to 148,416 points, for a grand total of 346,301, or roughly 1/3 of his current points were from internals at the time of their capture. Given those villages have since grown, it's not too hard to imagine that internals(and barbs) account for more than 500,001 points, which is most of one million. Perhaps I should have gone through each village and add up the current points, just to make sure my use of the term "most" instead of "a heavily substantial portion" was justified, but I find it laughable that is the only counterpoint you had.

Now I may be known for a few things like arrogance, pig headedness an affinity to randomly disappear. But speaking with my facts wrong is something I rarely do. Now I said 39 out of 138 with reason, because I counted his conquers from his tw stats page. The error you made was forgetting that over nobling would then count towards your total since he is in the tribe you "placed" him at war with. I did add in care villages, and I did add all virus villages. It came to .28 which is 28% Roughly one third, which for a rank one player if fairly good many have quite a larger percentage, even quite a few top 20 players in this world have a higher percentage.

Given those villages have since grown, it's not too hard to imagine that internals(and barbs) account for more than 500,001 points,

you now said:
Given those villages have since grown,
you beforeE said:
most of the work was done by other players in the form of giving him free built up villages.

you now said:
(and barbs)
you before said:
most of the work was done by other players in the form of giving him free built up villages.

The next time you come to argue with me, make it so I dont merely have to quote you to prove you wrong :) It's honestly annoying to have to come on and type a response when you entirely shift what you said to make it sound better.

You said already grown villages(and specifically cited that they were grown for him thus count less), you said internal villages. Then you come to me and argue about barbs and how much they have grown since?

And tell me how 39 village=500k points since that would make the average village over the maximum points per village possible.

To summarize. Dont be too lazy to count. Dont change your argument cause you lost. Dont make up phony math. And wash the sand out of down under you're making you your coplayers and your tribe look like cry babies.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

even quite a few top 20 players in this world have a higher percentage.

I counted 49 internals/barbs for nMe., which with his average village points, equates to 397194 which is roughly 35% of his points.
Soi6, has 18 internals/barbs, which with his average points, is 153522 which is 16% of his points.
Illuminaz has 46 internals/barbs, which with his average points, is 383364 which is 42% of his points.
Killer Willard has 45 internals/barbs, which with his average points is 360315 which is near to 43% of his points.
Cryptic Codex has 16 internals/barbs, which with his average points is 137376 which is 17% of his points.

In comparison to the rest of the top 5 only 2 players have received less of their points from internals/barbs than nMe. one being in Infect and the other in Dsy4. I couldn't be bothered to do more than the top 5, so as mattcurr said others in the top 20 may have a higher percentage, but in terms of the top 5 it's 50/50. :)

I should note that I used average village points when calculating how many points came from barbs/internals, so it wont be completely accurate.

DeletedUser112964

I counted 49 internals/barbs for nMe., which with his average village points, equates to 397194 which is roughly 35% of his points.
Soi6, has 18 internals/barbs, which with his average points, is 153522 which is 16% of his points.
Illuminaz has 46 internals/barbs, which with his average points, is 383364 which is 42% of his points.
Killer Willard has 45 internals/barbs, which with his average points is 360315 which is near to 43% of his points.
Cryptic Codex has 16 internals/barbs, which with his average points is 137376 which is 17% of his points.

In comparison to the rest of the top 5 only 2 players have received less of their points from internals/barbs than nMe. one being in Infect and the other in Dsy4. I couldn't be bothered to do more than the top 5, so as mattcurr said others in the top 20 may have a higher percentage, but in terms of the top 5 it's 50/50. :)

I should note that I used average village points when calculating how many points came from barbs/internals, so it wont be completely accurate.

​Our of curiosity did you look at the tribeless takes to see if they were kicked internals?

As for 3 of the 5 top players having such poor percentiles, well that speaks for the world's quality in general IMO.

-R

Rebel2society101

I really dislike being called a troll... but if hypothetical player A quits and leaves 10 5,000 point villages behind.

Do you A) Let those villages go barbarian and tell everyone they're off limits.
Do you B) Let everyone get a small piece of the pie, causing church radius-sharing issues.
Do you C)Let a few of the most deserving and/or closest in proximity to noble off those villages.

It's honestly not his or her fault that player A quit due to a plethora of reasons, including but not limited to: Real life issues, boredom, start of a new world, commitment issues (I have problems keeping a relationship), or whatever other excuse the imagination can think of for quitting an old browser base game with the running joke that "it ruins lives".

So what are we suggested to do? Past analysis shows that we should keep the villages within the tribe, but if we do internal them, we are called noobs for doing so. Oh the paradoxical world we live in...