First player to Reach 1 million point milestone

DeletedUser112964

I really dislike being called a troll... but if hypothetical player A quits and leaves 10 5,000 point villages behind.

Do you A) Let those villages go barbarian and tell everyone they're off limits.
Do you B) Let everyone get a small piece of the pie, causing church radius-sharing issues.
Do you C)Let a few of the most deserving and/or closest in proximity to noble off those villages.

It's honestly not his or her fault that player A quit due to a plethora of reasons, including but not limited to: Real life issues, boredom, start of a new world, commitment issues (I have problems keeping a relationship), or whatever other excuse the imagination can think of for quitting an old browser base game with the running joke that "it ruins lives".

So what are we suggested to do? Past analysis shows that we should keep the villages within the tribe, but if we do internal them, we are called noobs for doing so. Oh the paradoxical world we live in...

You're not being called a noob for internalling here or there, it happens. You're being called a noob for having such a high turn over rate that you're primarily made up of internals. This doesn't reflect in player skill at all, it just shows someone is untested. What it does do however is reflect greatly on the skill of the tribal leadership for having such a high turnover rate and clearly showing their recruitment process is not a good one.

Note: I used you here as you did also in your post. Not saying you specifically.

-R

DeletedUser

​Our of curiosity did you look at the tribeless takes to see if they were kicked internals?

As for 3 of the 5 top players having such poor percentiles, well that speaks for the world's quality in general IMO.

-R

No I did not, so it's possible that the percentages are even higher.

Last edited by a moderator: