First Real War

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I know it's way too early to make accurate predictions on this one but it never hurts to discuss it. (Just trying to make this world's forums a little bit alive.) Basically just say who you think will be in it (it can be multiple tribes) and if you want you can mention who you think will come out victorious :icon_biggrin:.

llamaswilrulesupreme

NoLove is at war with UNI and ROME, there are 2 good tribes on this server .jpg and NoLove. If NoLove vs. .jpg breaks out later in the game it will be VERY close

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I think Rome have declared on .jpg as well....odd because according to my sources all ROME near .jpg were already being farmed to high heaven

DeletedUser

I think that Aten Family declared war on .jpg and not happy with nolove either. hmm interesting

DeletedUser19864

nolove really don't love or been loved
we are also in official war with them from the past 2 day's .

DeletedUser

How can it be official? You never even bothered to let us know. We would have made cake and everything.

wow we are now so unloved we don't even get notified when we are declared on. :(

DeletedUser

NoLove should team up with the ROME family and eliminate .jpg. I mean, who can win when the odds are 200 mebers vs. 20?

JK .jpg:icon_razz:

But seriously, if we ever go to war with .jpg it'll be a hard fought, 1 vs 1 and whoever wins will likely win the whole server.

Status
Not open for further replies.