First Scene: A New Darkness Appearence.

DeletedUser

A 1000 year millennium

This is my first message to you ALL about the new coming appearence and he is currently on the RUN. Hide your troops underground, make your nobles run into the mountains, for he shall reign like a 'Rock of Power' for no one will be able to stand against he who comes from the darkness. I am his messager, I was sent from him to deliever this message to the 'New Openning' which is now World 54. Read and have a great understanding, for the glory of this world shall soon fear the next coming of a new age.

Please Feel free to post questions or any comments about this miessage and a sponser will be with you as soon as possible.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

just dont care and pretend to be dead, maybe they can understand they should first do something than show off

DeletedUser

Interesting post; that I even had to come out an say something about this :icon_smile:

Bo-John-bo

I think that makes you sound like a complete plonker :lol:

But good luck to you buddy

DeletedUser

Could it really be him? Nahhhh. He's just an old story used to scare tribal kids.

I imagine you meant the title to be 'A new darkness appears' not 'appearance'. Kinda took the epicness away =(

DeletedUser

Could it really be him? Nahhhh. He's just an old story used to scare tribal kids.

I imagine you meant the title to be 'A new darkness appears' not 'appearance'. Kinda took the epicness away =(

You might be absolutely right 'CitizenErased' but he's still a legendary fighter or is he? Or maybe, I might be wrong, who knowns, only he on speaks with great voice holds the key to unsolving this mystery.

DeletedUser22731

I get a torch and put an end to all this talk of darkness :icon_rolleyes:

Yeah, I am a spoil sport in that way :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

1205748228099zk3.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Whats actually coming?

Sorry stupid question.... Are we taking about a player, (some demigod or spawn of evil) or a tribe like the 12 seraphim or the legions of satan himself?

Or a blimp that will probably meet the same end as the Hindenburg... you know crashing and burning?

Either way i wanna see it. Something that requires such a dramatic entrance sounds too good to miss.

DeletedUser89514

Whats actually coming?

Sorry stupid question.... Are we taking about a player, (some demigod or spawn of evil) or a tribe like the 12 seraphim or the legions of satan himself?

Or a blimp that will probably meet the same end as the Hindenburg... you know crashing and burning?

Either way i wanna see it. Something that requires such a dramatic entrance sounds too good to miss.

that? :icon_eek:

Care to explain oh great started of this thread? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I think he is just letting us know about the 'darkness'

Obviously a fan of the map night view :)

PetarPavao

hes playing a game with us, he stalks from the shadows, he knows all our moves

after all hes high definition, the picture must be so clear :lol:

DeletedUser

I've just received a new message from my master.

After this, the people will over react about what they've seen or heard, but have a film in mind, that the one eye men, cannot be there enmity.
---> Evil Mod

As of what he said, he was right. You all or most of you, did over react to his message. Tell me, anyone, who can have such a power like him and plays along with it.​

Lol.. He's very smart and tricky an all ways.​

DeletedUser

I've just received a new message from my master.

As of what he said, he was right. You all or most of you, did over react to his message. Tell me, anyone, who can have such a power like him and plays along with it.​

Lol.. He's very smart and tricky an all ways.​

Wat. :icon_neutral:

PetarPavao

reminds me of zegir from w9 if anyone ever visited that part of the forum