First Scene: A New Darkness Appearence.

DeletedUser

What? Is is this about?

facepalm.jpg

DeletedUser

What's is this that everyone is talking about?

My robotic brain need some upgrading for me to catch on to this subject.

DeletedUser

What is ALL this speculation flying around, weeping and grumping of fearness?

DeletedUser

Revealed.

New Messege: Who I am and What to come!​

"I am he who still sleep, and yet, to be awaken. Strength shall be unexplainable. The word shall go international with a clear understanding of who I am. The 'Best of Crowns' shall turned against one another to be with my New Formed Kingdom. The 'Spirit of Fear' shall increased from 10% into a twinkle of a heart. Darkness shall have it's part in this 1000 year millionum of Tribalwars until my awakening."​

DeletedUser

I too shall talk about Dean *H* in the 3rd person because he hears voices. Who said that?

DeletedUser

Evilmod i think your just making us all confused...anouther post and we will have to triple the facepalm:(

STAFAST

I think that makes you sound like a complete plonker :lol:

But good luck to you buddy

That is not nice of you BO, maybe others will make fun of our fantastic war tribe now.

Geez man, once a troll always a troll :icon_rolleyes:

Bo-John-bo

That is not nice of you BO, maybe others will make fun of our fantastic war tribe now.

Geez man, once a troll always a troll :icon_rolleyes:

Haha have you seen my post in the promising non top 20 tribes thread?? I advertised out l33tness there for the world to enjoy

duke oscar

Just cos the game is called Tribal Wars does not mean you have to talk like a like an tribal master :lol:

DeletedUser

Second Scene: The old darkness disappearance

This is my last message to you ALL about the old appearence and he is currently on the RUN. Hiding my troops underground, making my nobles run into the mountains,...yadda yadda yadda, and some (input naughty word here) more...

:icon_redface:

DeletedUser

After reading that first post...

*Rape whistle at the ready*

DeletedUser

Mmmmm maybe something to do with this

And the Doombringer laid his hand upon a field of beautiful flowers and wilted them away, the earth stricken black with rot. Upon the next village, with a simple slow exhalation of breath, he brought pestilence and disease to the people. With an ever slight twinkle in his eyes, his armies destroyed civilization and brought Order to its knees. For those who forsake the Doombringer shall only know Chaos and Destruction for generations to come.

varden7676

Mmmmm maybe something to do with this

And the Doombringer laid his hand upon a field of beautiful flowers and wilted them away, the earth stricken black with rot. Upon the next village, with a simple slow exhalation of breath, he brought pestilence and disease to the people. With an ever slight twinkle in his eyes, his armies destroyed civilization and brought Order to its knees. For those who forsake the Doombringer shall only know Chaos and Destruction for generations to come.

Sir Mike! On the W54 forums and in my K, well isn't that wonderful! :icon_biggrin: