FIRST STAGE TW stats 999 players

DeletedUser

BRING ON THE END GAME!!!

and when are we getting rid of morale??

DeletedUser62109

we need half priced nobles right now and im being super cereal!

DeletedUser

ahh half price coins <3 and no more 250 point barbs popping up due to noob players quitting

DeletedUser

ok I think its time for us to vote on this issue as was for told by the admin staff of Tribal Wars.

World 34 has dipped to 995 and up to 1007 players in this last week alone. The time is upon us to start the end game process for this world.

Lets Vote for what those of this world would like. I say its time to close it and to move on.

DeletedUser

We have been catting any new village we find. Makes for some fun IGM's and discourages them staying around!

DeletedUser

What do you guys mean about half price nobles and the world ending. Has anyone told the authorities about this?

Whos ending it....God?

*whoops, bad Oldy no drinking before lunch...Hehehehe*

10zzeyv.jpg

DeletedUser

Honestly time for the end game. Any player wanting to start now will make no impact whatsoever. Time to close off the world for joining and then bring about half-priced nobles and such.

DeletedUser

What do you guys mean about half price nobles and the world ending. Has anyone told the authorities about this?

Whos ending it....God?

*whoops, bad Oldy no drinking before lunch...Hehehehe*

10zzeyv.jpg

LMAO What you need to do Oldy is send an IGM like this:

To: TWGod

"Ish this th end *hick* of th worlds God?? Wesh sshhood have *hick* cheep noobles *hick*! If yoush make it happen *hick* Godsh - I will be *hick* your friendsh *hick* wink wink *hick* buddy"

DeletedUser

hey, if we're on about the little guys! then c'mon give ME the chance lol

DeletedUser

He doesn't need to admit to being little. We already know he is.