First to 1mil, first to get laid.

Guesswhosback

Reaction score
Since no one else did it guess I will have to do it.

I think the rest of the world should be ashamed of themselves for not congratulating the undisputed heavy-weight champion Indian for reaching 1mil first with the least pp spent out of the top 15 tribes. This just shows what you can achieve with the right skill and activity.

a3f5a776f432d4fd0fa46fad75027a26.png

b1e84ab97ebaa46def6b02d86b4a45cb.png

Deleted User - 848983838

really glad some tribes are showing it can be done the old fashioned way and pp isn't everything. much better start up players than that guy ragestyles.

SwedishBlueCheese

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
India tribe is a bunch of losers, I cant wait for them to realise ragestyles is powering up and preparing to run them over.

Who here can honestly say that they think Otto is able to carry anything more than a third of his own weight?!

GL pp and boost acc your way out of what comes next

WILLPOWER

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
really glad some tribes are showing it can be done the old fashioned way and pp isn't everything. much better start up players than that guy ragestyles.
Pp is everything and the sooner you realise that the better for you (more precisely not pp but money) . Infact you are pp farming like 5 worlds in a row, arent you?

Guesswhosback

Reaction score
As hard as it is to believe we have now gotten our second 1 million tribe. I guess you dont count in the noob coalition v2. (WINC+Cat+Bacon+SS+HH+Stabs+UI+UI2+TZ)

93c2b2390d55e5ea153e0a9e9c23df6c.png

a243b1b66a0a4d0b18d4c57b4b5f2f19.png

Deleted User - 11571475

hahaha...it seems 122 after all has pp spenders like Indian tribe...thanks god Innogames is saved.

Btw it seems Ragestyles lost all rage...I mean access to credit card

Deleted User - 848983838

WHATS FUNNY IS THAT ITS TRUE!
whats funny is you getting mad and raging when we cancel sniped you. and telling us to enjoy our pp when you've likely spent much more this world lol.

1633971701119.png

Deleted User - 848983838

oh and blocking us. you just randomly freaked out and told us to gtfo out of the blue after having a normal conversation. lol

be ultrasaur

> spend more pp

> call someone a loser for spending pp and ruining the game

> all made because he got cancel sniped on a 1k village from someone premium farming.

hellosilver

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
This happened cause in my opinion you are indian account

and is it fair or allowed to post conversations without my approval on externals?

m8 you cancelled sniped using illegal method, you cancel sniped with ALL YOUR TROOPS in one shot..Thats inexplicable!

You also mailed me that you managed to put a snipe between my attacks, may I ask, was this your first time and you were so happy about it?

I wont reply to noobs like you, you can find me in game and then post our convo here if thats what you enjoy, no worries!

I had anti-snipes between my attacks.. You managed to cancel snipe a 19ms gap and you come on the externals to tell me that you do this regularly..

Anyways, I will put your village in good use! My people already throuwn away your statue to replace it with a mine..

I said this before and I will say this again.. You can't talk to me about pp friend, I farmed more than you will get in your entire lifeline!
I think you lost genetic lottery, unlucky mate

Elqd2nxW0AIWnGK.jpg

Deleted User - 848983838

He did only 1 try! It was just one with all his troops.. So you find this super easy?

21:10:08:207 NOBLE
21:10:08:227 ANTI SNIPE
21:10:08:257 NOBLE
21:10:08:288 ANTI SNIPE
21:10:08:297 CANCEL SNIPE WITH ALL TROOPS FROM THE SAME VILLAGE
21:10:08:307 NOBLE
21:10:08:357 NOBLE

how would you know how many tries it takes though unless we used a village of yours to send troops to before cancelling and see like 15 different commands you wouldnt' know when we finally did it?

Deleted User - 848983838

This happened cause in my opinion you are indian account

and is it fair or allowed to post conversations without my approval on externals?

m8 you cancelled sniped using illegal method, you cancel sniped with ALL YOUR TROOPS in one shot..Thats inexplicable!

You also mailed me that you managed to put a snipe between my attacks, may I ask, was this your first time and you were so happy about it?

I wont reply to noobs like you, you can find me in game and then post our convo here if thats what you enjoy, no worries!

I had anti-snipes between my attacks.. You managed to cancel snipe a 19ms gap and you come on the externals to tell me that you do this regularly..

Anyways, I will put your village in good use! My people already throuwn away your statue to replace it with a mine..

I said this before and I will say this again.. You can't talk to me about pp friend, I farmed more than you will get in your entire lifeline!

lol

how is it illegal to cancel snipe with all our troops? its not illegal to cancel snipe 500 spear/sword copared to 499 spear/sword lmao

a 19 MS gap isn't that crazy and if you think it is much like the rest of your delusional rantings you are just exposign how big a joke you are.

congrats? our village wasnt going to be much use we were just farming until someone nobled us, congrats on being so dumb you went after our shitty 1k village when you easily could've taken our main village.

Deleted User - 848983838

Also by calling us an Indian account ae you being racist and thinking im indian or think im some indian tribe push account? im not sure with your brain cell level if i can safely assuming which one you mean.