First to 1mil, first to get laid.

Guesswhosback

Reaction score
This happened cause in my opinion you are indian account

and is it fair or allowed to post conversations without my approval on externals?

m8 you cancelled sniped using illegal method, you cancel sniped with ALL YOUR TROOPS in one shot..Thats inexplicable!

You also mailed me that you managed to put a snipe between my attacks, may I ask, was this your first time and you were so happy about it?

I wont reply to noobs like you, you can find me in game and then post our convo here if thats what you enjoy, no worries!

I had anti-snipes between my attacks.. You managed to cancel snipe a 19ms gap and you come on the externals to tell me that you do this regularly..

Anyways, I will put your village in good use! My people already throuwn away your statue to replace it with a mine..

I said this before and I will say this again.. You can't talk to me about pp friend, I farmed more than you will get in your entire lifeline!

hahahaha, oh boy ur in for a rough time

Deleted User - 848983838

I feel insulted!

That village in your hands was wasted, I turned it into a 5000 pointer and put it into good use..

I NOBLED YOU so why are you crying now? Your village was destined to be nobled by me since the day you conquered it. I just waited for you to raise it a bit. Just think about it, the moment you start selling I got your village. So thats the only reason you crying right now..

congrats? you nobled a village and got it to 5k points? the entire point of us nobling that village was to send res for pp, building it up would've been a waste, but thats probaly too complicated for you to understand.

crying? we are just making fun of you because its fucking hilarious.

we sold tons of resources before you conquered it so idk what you on?

you are crying we cancelled sniped, called us cheaters, blocked us, and acted like you were so talented for nobling us, while we are pp farmign and spending more effort meming you than playing 122 and think we should be embarrassed that you took a 1k village of us lmao?

im just waiting for another response containing 0 logical posting and delusional ranting about how good you are building that 5k village up

Llama

Reaction score
I feel insulted!

That village in your hands was wasted, I turned it into a 5000 pointer and put it into good use..

I NOBLED YOU so why are you crying now? Your village was destined to be nobled by me since the day you conquered it. I just waited for you to raise it a bit. Just think about it, the moment you start selling I got your village. So thats the only reason you crying right now..

Don’t worry ultra I’ll BUY more pp than you will farm in a lifetime

Deleted User - 848983838

someone go make fun of ultrasaur to see some ramblings again. we will sit anyone who needs cancel sniping against saur/metal since apparently its so impossible and actually illegal according to him

Deleted User - 848983838

Are you going to use multiples? How are you going to sit them when you are not even playing?

Ropey speaks from the deads!

Are you hinding your second or third account name from us? Why? U scared..???

7256 Ropey LIGHT000

You are aware it literally takes 2 seconds to establish a new village.

Also what am I supposed to be scared of? Some trash player who thinks a basic cancel snipe is illegal?

Last edited by a moderator:

Guesswhosback

Reaction score
Time for an update I feel like. SS/WINC/CAT/HH/STABS landed a OP on Indian yesterday with a grand total of 0 villages capped.

top 10 tribes
c2436ef19aac56bb25c7356cea77b916.png

top 10 tribes ODA
3895f4e558492e736377cd307e410efc.png

top 10 tribes ODD
1d250b22d5342f9d0f7e5127959709fa.png

top 10 tribes ODT
2ab14d2fe0b27d2a28e8617d94158555.png

In a day attacker (2 from the n00b coalition got on top 25)
84de8814e4673e9a247c1c085a8fb24b.png

In a day defender
0d07788ac7f6603918de7e4508d296ec.png

one thing that I do not understand and I guess I never will are the fact that all these tribes group up to hit one other tribe, taking away all their growth. Instead of fighting the closest tribe and growing from it they cuck themself so hard making the gap to rank 1 even bigger. On a uber settings world it's literally pointless in doing this. Just like we noticed on 118.

Ah well. Who am I to sit here and tell people how to play the game properly. Time to rebuild the lost troops and await another fail op. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

f5b93b8f3ac133fe456cfc6dacfa603c.png

BloodWolf14

Reaction score
I've seen this discussion happen in the last few weeks on the .nl server.

The thing is: If you fight the other smaller tribes to grow yourself, you're spending time and resources in taking out someone that might help you fight (in this case) Indian in the future. Say the smaller tribes do fight eachother. The one tribe winning will probably grow a lot slower than Indian still. And by the time they have taken out the other tribes Indian will either have done their share in taking down those tribes too (thus taking villages which were supposed to be yours) or they will have waited, grown some more and then come in full weight after you are just recovering from a war.

I don't see how a smaller tribe could ever win from Indian if they start fighting the other smaller ones. They will always lag behind too much to fight Indian one on one.

BloodWolf14

Reaction score
Imagine relying on other tribes in an uber-support world.
Then from your point of view: Don't you agree it would be easier if the other tribes started fighting so you can just swoop in at one point and crush them immediatly or what?