First to lc :o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael Corleone.

I don't read guides. Never have. On the 1st day I started this game and was explained the in game stuff (what troops do, how nobles work, etc), I was a far superior player to most of you kids.

You sir, are great at comedy. I just spit out my drink after reading this post.

Thank you for making my night.

DeletedUser

I don't read guides. Never have. On the 1st day I started this game and was explained the in game stuff (what troops do, how nobles work, etc), I was a far superior player to most of you kids.

No way to prove that either way.

I only reached #62 in my first world but lead the world in OD for months while battling against numbers far greater then my small pack of friends, about 240 vs 9 and that war lasted for months and is well documented.

Now what did you do in your first world?? I know you don't look at rankings, so what deeds make you so great??

Or is it all in your own mind??

DeletedUser68429

Forgiven you are in this instance. However, in future refrain from questioning my genius.

You my friend have some very serious mental health issues. I wish you a speedy recovery :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

Terrorized the public forums, was one of fastest growing players.. displayed every "elite" skill out there when in war.. such as supreme timing, sniping, making people renoble themselves, successfully fighting many players at once and winning in ennoblements... blah blah.. But enough about my awesomeness. :icon_eek:

Sounds like about 100 people on these forums, and another 200 in game. Nothing special.

DeletedUser68295

Terrorized the public forums, was one of fastest growing players.. displayed every "elite" skill out there when in war.. such as supreme timing, sniping, making people renoble themselves, successfully fighting many players at once and winning in ennoblements... blah blah.. But enough about my awesomeness. :icon_eek:
Nobling people and sniping trains and making people renoble themselves aren't elite skills, theyre things that anybody worth their salt can do.

We want to see where your real experience comes from and why you know better about farming than people who are considered by many to be among the best in TW.

Michael Corleone.

Troll-Spray-atsof-545146_377_603.jpg

DeletedUser

Impossible.

I am certain I am at least a top 3 player in W39.. if not #1.. which is highly possible.

I know more than you and think better than you.

Plz.. stop it now kids, you're embarrassing yourselves.

You don't know your own rank?

DeletedUser

Impossible.

I am certain I am at least a top 3 player in W39.. if not #1.. which is highly possible.

LMAO

I hope this is a joke, otherwise you're just pathetic. But I have had some good laughs in this thread, so I'm going with joke.

DeletedUser

Don't worry Free-eek, you can have your race to 100K afterall! For I've uncovered Hill Berries identity...

kanyewestsouthpark.jpg

DeletedUser

Skills... of course. Points is noob business.

And how do you go about ranking skill when comparing players who never interact in game??

Is there some type of grading system??

Or do we only go off your beliefs??

DeletedUser68295

If you have such incredible skill you ought to be near the top in points anyways. Oh and a possibly forged IM from an unknown third party is not credible at all....

DeletedUser

Don't worry Free-eek, you can have your race to 100K afterall! For I've uncovered Hill Berries identity...

kanyewestsouthpark.jpg

Excuse me, i dont read these forums but I gotta say this,
My name is west, and I don't claim Im a genius.
I'm not Hill Berries and I dont to be,
So dont mistake me for him, im not quite as leet.

DeletedUser

I'm the platinum standard.

I start with me as the ultimate player and TW perfection. Then I compare others to me and determine whether they can play on my level or not. I figure there's only two played in W39 on my level, Popov and one whom I won't name.

lol, don't insult Popov like that!

There are few players on your level indeed. Even new-starts would have more sence.

DeletedUser

Impossible.

That is bold and cocky. I doubt you would be saying it with your account out in the open.

I would only be certain enough to say I am probably in the top 100 of this world.

DeletedUser

Guys, hill berries is the biggest troll on the forums. Every thread I've seen him in he just starts arguments and goes on like this for ages.

He did much the same with Pervis in another thread as he's doing with Free-eek and PP in this one.

Don't feed the troll. Because he gets worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.