First Topic!

DeletedUser

Well, than W27 should go to war with it's sister world.

W28

DeletedUser63403

thats what i meant dartship....you guys are planning to take over other worlds with your nukes (err...comics!:lol:)

DeletedUser

W14 declared on W13, simple as that. so far, we pwn them :lol:

DeletedUser

i wish they would have it so we can all vote if we want to have a world war between worlds. Like worlds 1 and 2 and so on.

So it would be

1-2
3-4
5-6
7-8
9-10
11-12
13-14
15-16
17-18
19-20
21-22
etc...

Then it would be the 2 Winners from the first 4. Would make this interesting for past worlds.

DeletedUser

Who thinks we should declare war on W28? I'm serious too! :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser50311

Ehh, they seem friendly enough. How about a cross language thing. Like, against a german server.

DeletedUser

Who thinks we should declare war on W28? I'm serious too! :icon_twisted:

make something nice though lol :) an original declaration of war. careful not to include stuff like goats as that was W14's first mistake in there declaration against W13 lol.

DeletedUser

Tonight we strike under the cover of the village's darkness. :)

robthegreat

You boys are the experts at this, but i'm confused. How can we go to war when both sides have different systems and settings? World 28 appears to have grown far quicker and more sucessfully, tho we know coins are far faster than package system. I'm just curious as to how this works. Should i just stop asking questions and sit back and enjoy the show?

DeletedUser

just mug anyone from world 28 :) we are going to kick their manly areas anyhow D:

DeletedUser

Heya:icon_razz:

<stabs brat:icon_evil:>

<hugs dart and Blaze>

<weeps for Rob:icon_cry:>

Now ontopic

w27-28 war may not go well since w27 will have total control..but package system will become a bit hard for us all sometime later...But hey if we look it in a way our system may be a bit better with old units and stuff:)

Maccano1

Ehh, they seem friendly enough. How about a cross language thing. Like, against a german server.

The german server is regarded as being the best server as far as skill goes.

A number of players from .net actually invaded the newest German world, I think you'll recognise alot of the players from W27, Purple Pred, RobJ, I think Lardings was there as well. As far as I know they were doing pretty well, I just hope that they don't get pulled up for using English in a German server.

And w9 would kick w10's arse hands down! ----- Ok I've just looked at w10 (I've not seen it in like 6 months) and I take back the statement, they would probably own w9. They have a player with 49.60% dominance of a K just on his own! at 15 million points I actually let out a gasp of shock when I saw that! Their world has alot less factions than w9 which I guess is just how that world has played out!.

Last edited:

robthegreat

Didn't one guy on the first version have over 11,000 villages? I'm serious.

He must've been a code genius to manage that amount of vills and probably there were less stringent rules on codes too. Probably that or there was zero security and he hacked into the main server and gave himself limitless resources and nobles :cool:

I had that for 12 minutes on world 22 when the server went mad. Limitless resources and farm space..... Had over 100 nobles in the queue and troops building for months :cool: Still have a screenshot for the happy memories. I was gonna own the world from that ville then they just moved the server back a few hours....... Makes me weep thinking about it...lol

DeletedUser

War is declared. :icon_twisted:

It was a pretty lame thread but eyy it was short so what the heck.

DeletedUser50311

I think interworld wars are actually most effectively won on the forums. Flamed from a different world is just so harsh!