First Tribe?

Jirki88

Administrator
Tribal Wars Team
Community Management
Reaction score
Yeayea, since this subforum is kinda dead, I'll just make this thread for the hell of it... And because I wanna see how many that actually remember.

So, which was the first tribe you were in on W2? :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

ahh man it was something called dragons or something - these disbanded, the 1st tribe i really remember being in though was STW10 or 1 i don't remember fully, they had an amazing external forum, it was brilliant, immensely active.

DeletedUser

RUM. Gotta love RUM. I was in the tribe that split off to make Apache :D

DeletedUser

GBB (Great Beer Boys)

merged voluntarily into EleAud

DeletedUser

erm... joined into some random flop tribe, went into another random flop tribe, randomly mailed junkmonger begging to get into Force, he let me in and the rest is history :)

DeletedUser

NBS - New Beginnings. We then turned into RUMNBS ( oh yeah, groovy! ), then back to NBS, then to PHX-FB. I then ran our academytribe a bit, and returned. We became MPX-FB. We merged with MPX-E, where I intend to stay.

blurk

erm that would have been TDO, which merged in to MOD something like that.

DeletedUser

SLICAR which merged to A.N which became part of AtenXc but I went my own way to lead RUM-Ea which merged into TW to become TW3.

wabbit-169

I was one of the original CMFAM people that came from an online cricket game.... we then merged into a branch of TW. So one tribe change for me over the years!

DeletedUser

I have an funny story about my first tribe. "Minang" was the name, a noob tribe with 5 members, friends from RL. Our Duke was attacked or farmed by a 'famous' player, and we put his name as tribe personal enemy in our profile :lol:

Here is the thread : http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=2939&highlight=minang :icon_biggrin:

Anyway, my 1st true tribe was KNW (Wolf3/StW4). The best upon in KNW history was, when a member decided to quit and gave his password to the best player at the time : Sapphire. From her/him we learned to play this game correctly :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Hmm.. That has to be DfH I believe, Dwarves from Hell :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

CM - The original CM, the 19th tribe made in the entire of world two's history.

CM(CM1, CM2) then merged with FAMILY and CLANN to form CMFAM1, CMFAM2, CMFAM4 and CMFAM5. I left CMFAM1 (former CM) to help start CMFAM3, which was a recruitment exercise. Later, CMFAM3 was absorbed into other CMFAM tribes, CMFAM2 was mostly absorbed, and I became 20% of CMFAM2, with two million points, around rank 100 at that time - I think.

CMFAM6 and CMFAM3 were created through merges, but I can't remember the tribes for the life of me, my bad. After this though, CMFAM merged with TW to forge the TW Family with all 10 branches, TW, TW2, TW3, TW4(CMFAM1), TW5(CMFAM5), TW6(CMFAM3), TW7(CMFAM6), TW8(CMFAM4), TW9 and TW10(CMFAM2).

TW9, TW8 and TW10 were quickly absorbed into other TW tribes, and I think TW3 was also. This means I was back in TW4, the CM main. TW7 remained minimal, and may have been absorbed, but I know it was quickly replaced with PIE merging into TW, I think that was TW7.

XiG then split into two ways; One became SLB and the other became TW1 and TW9. TW9 merged into other tribes, along with TW3 and most of TW6. TW now consisted of TW, TW1, TW2, TW4, TW5, TW6 and TW7.

After that, I had already given away 110 villages and the world didn't matter so much anymore, so I forget.

But more or less, TW is now dominantly represented by the flagship tribes of three great tribes to grace World 2; TW for TW, TW1 for XiG and TW4 for CMFAM. Plus the legacy of many others to form the combined dominator.

An ATEN branch also split from ATEN for a day and became another TW10, but was quickly disbanded. I'm sure many remember this. This spawned the birth of TUNA and the rejuvenation of the Eastern front.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser51370

RUM. Gotta love RUM. I was in the tribe that split off to make Apache :D

is that a joke? Rum Family? 40 bloody branches? :icon_eek:

FoS, Fusion of Souls (i think it was called that), i died a long long time ago on this world o_O

DeletedUser

Ofcourse it's not a joke. If it wasn't for RUM, and their multitude of brilliance, I wouldn't be around.

DeletedUser51370

ahh thats good then, if it wasn't for rum then i wouldn't be dead :icon_wink: how long did they last anyway? i forget now... a week before it fell apart?