First Tribe?

Dougalo7

[CDF] created by a bunch of friends playing Urban Dead. Then I moved to .RUM2. which became StW10 which sadly became CEG.1. After the collapse of CEG it was St A which became HOTNW3 when we merged into HOT. Towards the end we merged with NW5 to become HOTNW1 (the old HOTNW3 tag was changed to HOTDOG just for the hell of it before leaving). Finally emerging from HOT as Saints. Been a long journey..

DeletedUser5974

Umm Mine has been a funny journey. When I started, I never expected I will play this game for so long:icon_biggrin:

Lol when I first reached tribalwars.net I was confused about these worlds and I joined w4. Lol Next day I loggid in w1 and I wondered what happened to my points. Well my neighbour in w1 kind of explained the noob basics to start with. I understood the world thing and he asked me to play w2 since he had about 5k in w2:icon_confused:. I was surprised and happy for my friend. Then I never thought I will reach 4k. Lol when I first joined I was like 250 hours away from him by sword so I restarted again and this time I ended up in k32. I believe my friend was in k33.

He got me an invitation to hobo. Actually hobo 2. Hobo 2 finally ended up becoming aten|d. Ohh weell I didnt like it there. There was an internal dispute and all. So I left. I was wondering which tribe to join. On 1 side there were these rum tribes and on other side there was Koe. I eventually decided to join Koe. It would have been funny if I had joined rum. I would have ended up in mpx if they took me in:icon_razz:. Well shortly after me joining Koe, Koe dukes decided to merge. So we merged into cmfam and became cmfam6.
Then after like 3-4 months cmfam merged into Tw and we became Tw6. Most of my tw life in w2 I spend it in tw6. I believe last year april or May I became inactive and set 1 dude( he should be anonymous :) ) as sitter. Ohh well I stayed in tw6 for sometime. Then he moved me to Tw. For some time I was actually duke of TW. Lol nothing felt other than beign duke of rank 1 tribe and the best thing was I didnt have to do anything. Lol I couldnt excercise my powers properly as I only like checked in once in a week or twice. Well I returned in decemeber and shortly before my return my sitter moved me to Tw4. So thats where am I now. :)

Lol I know its like my tw story but nah its only my tribe change story. Other one is a bit longer. :)

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
Condo, after that we merged into XiG, than XiG merged into RUM than I left and joined TUBA|SE who got gangbanged, I restarted and landed in StW territory so I joined them, than I left for ATEN and than I join ROFL. After a while I wanted to play again so I joined TW. I got bored again and quit.

I remember a lot =/

DeletedUser

Cultvk was mine - then various stw's, but mainly stw5, then when ceg formed i joined cake, then StE, then when hot was formed EleAud - thats where ive stayed :) apart from the shambled attempt at forming a new saints with tien lung lmao

DeletedUser

I'm in the same tribe I started in, have never moved. The tribe has changed tag (twice I think), but there is a core group of us that have been together since the beginning.

Last edited by a moderator:

blurk

Condo, after that we merged into XiG, than XiG merged into RUM than I left and joined TUBA|SE who got gangbanged, I restarted and landed in StW territory so I joined them, than I left for ATEN and than I join ROFL. After a while I wanted to play again so I joined TW. I got bored again and quit.

I remember a lot =/

heh.

my full one i belive is TDO, MOD, Condo, Xig and after that it got confusing.
its a mix of Fluffy, CEG, Xig again and TW.

wishus

Dol Guldur - LEAGUE - Pro-HOT - Warband1066 - TW2 (All as Lagmonster)

junkmonger

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
D.F.H - Dwarves from Hell and Beyond.

Ahh good times :)

Force - ForceN - Force - WB (no fault of my own) - HOT|NE HOT-S (plus a little jumping around the family).

I forgot about DFH...I think it was after you left Dwarve that I had some dealings with them. I wrote them off as one of the worst run tribes ever.

I sent them a letter asking if our relations with them extended to a sister tribe. They wrote back saying (to the effect),

"...In order to for your relations to extend to our sister, you would have to apply to our council. However, your relations do extend to our other family..."

I kid you not, they were a member of 2 distinct families.

DeletedUser

Force - ForceN - Force - WB (no fault of my own) - HOT|NE HOT-S (plus a little jumping around the family).

Didn't you log in and, finding youself in WB with your account still un-eaten, jump to CAKE?

DeletedUser

I forgot about DFH...I think it was after you left Dwarve that I had some dealings with them. I wrote them off as one of the worst run tribes ever.

I sent them a letter asking if our relations with them extended to a sister tribe. They wrote back saying (to the effect),

"...In order to for your relations to extend to our sister, you would have to apply to our council. However, your relations do extend to our other family..."

I kid you not, they were a member of 2 distinct families.

Now you’re making me think! lol

D.F.H merged into ~{RB}~ with some of the key players who were active.
--==Riggers==--, Fizzmann, Spamup, MerryDown? (typo) and a few more members which I have forgotten plus some which went to the other RB branches.

The tribe then disbanded when I was the last one to leave. I think you might be thinking of the old "Dwarves" family tribe, not D.F.H the dukes slogan under every mail was "Axes High" sound a bit familiar?

I don’t recall D.F.H having a sister tribe nor a family tribe.
Edit: I ever so slightly remember D.F.Ha (Just thought of it when I re read this). The duke of that tribe I recall ended up a baron in Dwarves before getting taken out by Game On/Aten.

Dam that was ages ago :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

HOTaSE (Aye, the old HOT academy tribes) -> HOTSE2 -> XiG.7 -> CEG -> XiG -> ESL -> SLB

Those are all that I remember to be honest that I was in, might have been more, but I can't recall them.

tokstolle

First tribe for me was CCxB (I think it was B) the tribe that later become XiG (main).

After I left XiG I was in PIE and later on I did change to TW.

That is all 3 tribes that I have been in during my times on w2.net

Ofcourse, CCxB that later on become XiG was also for some short durations called MX and CEG (without number in both cases).

DeletedUser

CM -

CMFAM6 and CMFAM3 were created through merges, but I can't remember the tribes for the life of me, my bad. .

One of the tribes that merged was BOTK brotherhood of krakowich which was my 1st tribe with ixtana kfu and couple other guys who i dont remember oh shit seraph was in there too lol......

Last edited by a moderator:

fablecow

RUM. Gotta love RUM. I was in the tribe that split off to make Apache :D

Hey, Same here, I was in RUM though i was in a different branch. Which then turned into a branch of Aten, and then was in various Aten tribes until I quit :icon_wink:

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
heh.

my full one i belive is TDO, MOD, Condo, Xig and after that it got confusing.
its a mix of Fluffy, CEG, Xig again and TW.

Condo?
NO WAI! You were in the same tribe as me!? I was a baron there :lol:

To think we could have met a year or so before we actually did >_<

DeletedUser

One of the tribes that merged was BOTK brotherhood of krakowich which was my 1st tribe with ixtana kfu and couple other guys who i dont remember oh shit seraph was in there too lol......

lol, I rember the days of Aten|W :D that was fun

blurk

Condo?
NO WAI! You were in the same tribe as me!? I was a baron there :lol:

To think we could have met a year or so before we actually did >_<

I joined just before they split apart, hightower wanted me in.