First Tribe?

DeletedUser4514

Warband1066.

Started there. Ended there. And am very proud of that fact.

theotherguy

Well i also started in RUM maybe rum 47 that is the only one that comes to mind, but then left since how badly organized they were, I was in k36 and surrounded by Cmfam and Aten|E I think or before the merge when they were GameOn I cant remember, but yea i had talked to Idefix and finally joined them and that is where i quit :) wow that was at least a year or 2 ago :S

junkmonger

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Now you’re making me think! lol

D.F.H merged into ~{RB}~ with some of the key players who were active.
--==Riggers==--, Fizzmann, Spamup, MerryDown? (typo) and a few more members which I have forgotten plus some which went to the other RB branches.

The tribe then disbanded when I was the last one to leave. I think you might be thinking of the old "Dwarves" family tribe, not D.F.H the dukes slogan under every mail was "Axes High" sound a bit familiar?

I don’t recall D.F.H having a sister tribe nor a family tribe.
Edit: I ever so slightly remember D.F.Ha (Just thought of it when I re read this). The duke of that tribe I recall ended up a baron in Dwarves before getting taken out by Game On/Aten.

Dam that was ages ago :icon_neutral:

About 2 years ago, it certainly was. Don't recall Axes high, but then I would have suspected that his weapons were smoking something. I know there was a Dwarves family and that there was a DFH and that it was rather large and clumsily run. However, I was assuming that that was after you joined RB. It may have been a new DFH afterwards.

wishus

About 2 years ago, it certainly was. Don't recall Axes high, but then I would have suspected that his weapons were smoking something. I know there was a Dwarves family and that there was a DFH and that it was rather large and clumsily run. However, I was assuming that that was after you joined RB. It may have been a new DFH afterwards.

Dwarves family was ultimately run by Killalotthekiller and some other guy (who actually created it) whom I forget. It got ripped apart by HOT|NE and the then HOT|WB AFAIK.

DeletedUser5813

For me it was the original CM, which merged with Family and Clann to become CMFAM and then moved to become TW4.

DeletedUser

I started in W2 with the Londonium group, think the tribe name was EoD (empire of darkness) then went over to Quest.

Calixtus got me hooked on Tribal wars (but I died in World1 awww) :/

DeletedUser

Was in Crinison Jedi which merged with Aten. I then went to help AtenCa which was our accdemy. Then when back to jedi which became AtenJW. I then went to SW. Then 15 of us merged with TW4 and now iam in TW2.

DeletedUser

Not fetish, but the "hate" guess is closer :icon_wink:
But I don't hate... [SPREAD THE LOVE :icon_biggrin:]
...only merely dislike because you ran to TW.

DeletedUser

Not fetish, but the "hate" guess is closer :icon_wink:
But I don't hate... [SPREAD THE LOVE :icon_biggrin:]
...only merely dislike because you ran to TW.

I really should of rimmed you when skypoman threaten me that you would attack me.

DeletedUser

I really should of rimmed you when skypoman threaten me that you would attack me.

...skypoman? I've never spoken to him before... and i've never attacked you either :icon_confused:
Oh well, we should stop spamming this thread now amd continue by PM :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Started in TW and got rimmed within a few days by Lufsen who was in RUM.
Restarted and talked with the people in my region and found out that there where a bunch of dutch players (Prikkel & Kaiserin, Beldin was from belgium) who formed a tribe called Random Blood ({RB}) which i joined.
More people came to the tribe and we created a second tribe called ~RB2~ where i became a baron to get promoted to Duke within a few months.
I spend alot of time searching for players with potention and i have also spend alot of time talking with other people like Dark Chaos, Bolaar and other players to learn new tactics and just for a nice chat to kill the time waiting.
My own account quit there and after that i have played several accounts in HOT, TW and Aten (most people didn't even know it) and now i am in HOT again but this time i am there to fight on their side :icon_wink:

Can tell alot more but i can write a book about it.

dark_griever

[CDF] created by a bunch of friends playing Urban Dead. Then I moved to .RUM2. which became StW10 which sadly became CEG.1. After the collapse of CEG it was St A which became HOTNW3 when we merged into HOT. Towards the end we merged with NW5 to become HOTNW1 (the old HOTNW3 tag was changed to HOTDOG just for the hell of it before leaving). Finally emerging from HOT as Saints. Been a long journey..

Not just UD Dougalo, we also played Nexus War. I wasn't active in UD CDF but I was in NW and that's how I got the invite from ryank (He quit a long time ago, didn't he?) to the tribe in in TW.

DeletedUser

My first tribe was my own tribe called Tribe Of Might (TOM) which later became Ryall Highlanders (Ryalls - the tribe name changed because that was the tribe i was in on world 9 and felt like changing) , we got i think like 40 members or some thing but then eventually i got a invite mail from a Aten player and a STW player codename47 on the same day but i decided to join STW along with a few people in my tribe .........so then i passed on leadership and the tribe eventually disappeared.

-toby

Dougalo7

Not just UD Dougalo, we also played Nexus War. I wasn't active in UD CDF but I was in NW and that's how I got the invite from ryank (He quit a long time ago, didn't he?) to the tribe in in TW.

Oh yeah.. I remember everyone trying to convert me to play Nexus war as well. Yeah, Ryank7 quit a LONG time ago. Those were good time back then, so young and naive. I could have escaped sooo long ago and had such a better quality of life!

DeletedUser

Wu - I don't think there's anybody left

Then RUM - left after everyone started watering it down :icon_biggrin:

Then to TW1, then to STW10 and stayed through the merges and name changes until the demise