First Tribe?

chelsentus

erm... joined into some random flop tribe, went into another random flop tribe, randomly mailed junkmonger begging to get into Force, he let me in and the rest is history :)

:icon_cry::icon_cry:

:icon_evil::icon_evil:

DeletedUser15940

One of the tribes that merged was BOTK brotherhood of krakowich which was my 1st tribe with ixtana kfu and couple other guys who i dont remember oh shit seraph was in there too lol......

lol you said "BOTK" and i immediately thought you were talking of me :)

anyways.. i dodmnt remember my very first tribe,... but i got rimmed in it.. restarted.. then tried to start my own tribe.. didnt work.. joined RB stayed till it shattered.. then i quit the game and came back off and on.. when i came back account was in TW, i got angry with some TW leaders (Dried and Dwarf as well as Axel Rose) so left to Aten, then i joined SLB where i planned to restart and make a strong come back, but i lost time again. This time i said "i'm dead might as well accept it and go do what i need to do."

christiaanp

First real tribe I joined was Force, been there 2 years, joined hot, joined aten, stopped playing and started again in HOT.

DeletedUser

Some tribe that had a player named "Greengopherswife"

Sadly thats the only name a remember XD

DeletedUser

Thats me missing all the fun we used to have at Force.

:icon_evil::icon_evil:

Lol, good old innocent days; defending with horsies :lightcavalry:, attacking with the guys with the biggest weapons :spear:, getting walls because you thought it would make your village look cooler on the map :lol:

DeletedUser

i think my first tribe in W2 was Roma . i was in it when Cresno, pklam , and Tibus were here.

DeletedUser

Considering everyone's first tribe. We should get some pics of their emblem. To bring back some painful or happy memories...

DeletedUser7943

my 1st of all i was in The Shadow (many ignored), TS was the tag. then ppls know i was in Hellas and its still active on W2 :)

DeletedUser7943

Was in Crinison Jedi which merged with Aten. I then went to help AtenCa which was our accdemy. Then when back to jedi which became AtenJW. I then went to SW. Then 15 of us merged with TW4 and now iam in TW2.

who was named aten-CH and before that CE-h and before that Hellas :p

irony ? LOL

DeletedUser3270

:) mine was KW... with MonkeyTalon and Gunbound]Ss[

then Lord Evil recruited us, and offered me the control of HOT's academies, so that he could move up and fight Hatred with the war branches. my job was to keep the academies out of the fighting, and with beer monkeee's help, we were never targeted.

when Krahl left we held elections and Maige became our leader, putting Jacobite and i into a dual second-in-command position. i still have admin access to the external forum we held at that time, although all posts had been purged to encourage people to switch to the next incarnation. it's interesting to read through the list of members on the site, brings back lots of good memories.

DeletedUser137

then Lord Evil recruited us, and offered me the control of HOT's academies, so that he could move up and fight Hatred with the war branches. my job was to keep the academies out of the fighting, and with beer monkeee's help, we were never targeted.

HOT's objective was to make nothing happen.

Typical.