First Tribe?

ramboas93

mine was RB4 with shinningstar(i sure do miss him he thought me everything) then couple months later merged into CMAFAM as CMFAM7 then couple more months merged in TW as TW7(i might hace numbers wrong on CMFAM and TW my memory little foggy).

DeletedUser

That was part of a trick on huge scale.
We had a fight on the forums here that RB wanted to declare war on someone and RB4 didn't agree with it. Was one of the funniest things we did here :lol: wonderfull show Shinningstar can give you ;)
Can't remember which war it was but i do know that RB4 was surrounded by them those days (maybe STW?)

But our trick worked fantastic and many families contacted RB4 to come to them. We descided that CMFAM would be the best option for them so they joined them and where safe.
What would have happened if we just let you guys/girls fight that war

ramboas93

Ya i remember shinningstar told me not tell anyone tell it was done and over with. ya it was STW i think(only other ones that surrounded us were Hot, wb1066 before they went indie. TBH we were probably got are ass kicked with only are bigger players survive.

DeletedUser

I allready set up a large supportmechanism to safe all of you if we where declaring war.
But we have set this up because we would be in trouble if someone would declare on us :icon_wink:
All of you have made it this far now so it worked fantastic :lol:

blablablablablabla

AtenEb :D Too bad most of them quit the game :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

My first tribe was Cult Legion of Fire but i think it was named something different when i was in it >.<

DeletedUser78933

Dwarfs but iwas in ATEN until i lost the internet

killalothekilla = legend

DeletedUser

My first tribe was YB or something like that .. Jedi after that .. Jedi merge in RUM , becoming RUM-J and I move out to a better tribe .. FTR .. after that : HOTWB - WB - TW2 - TW - TW1 ..

DeletedUser7488

mine was RB4 with shinningstar(i sure do miss him he thought me everything) then couple months later merged into CMAFAM as CMFAM7 then couple more months merged in TW as TW7(i might hace numbers wrong on CMFAM and TW my memory little foggy).

Lol, we were RB~W.. or something like that... Along with the original Shinning, and Synguy, who were leaders of it... I think? lol

Hanussen

i started on a k24 tribe who then become a branch of RUM family, when RUM family fell, they then become "TUBACE", does somebody remember TUBA family? lol.

When all tribes declare on them, i mailed cpt_jack and joined Aten|C, became member of the High council and stay there till i quit.

DeletedUser19600

First important tribe was HOT|SE but that was like 2 years ago :p.

DeletedUser1122

I founded FAMILY, can't remember which startup number we were... But, I led them through the merges with CLANN, CM and others. It was after I was forced to leave the game that the new leaders took to merging with TW. :(
Can't believe only one former FTR member is here