First Tribe?

DeletedUser2730

Mine was CCX which evolved into XiG during a skirmish with Kurai and TW :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

My first tribe was Fremen. Later merged to form ESL! Been with them from the Start:
FREMEN/ESL/ST-F/HOTNW4
Best players I ever met.
HTTR

Raleigh

Haha my first tribe was SOTR, founded by Linkallon on the first day of W2.. #43 I think..
From there we merged into RUM, where I was rimmed into the NW..., we then went indie, After two years in SOTR I left to join PHX-FB who I had been watching for quite some time, and looked like they could be something... but I left after two weeks to rejoin SOTR who became PHX and MPX|NW. 2 months there and I left to run COOKIE in CDE under Modesty and Asterios. After PIE left I joined to CAKE for 11 months, where I handed my account over to Frankish...Only to come back and find it in HOT. I came back to move my account CAKE and retire, only to find from Asterios that he was leaving in three weeks. I tried to stay but I ready to retire and left my account before Asterios quit..

Ripfin

My First tribe (as Asterios) was in ME where I was but a lowly peon but rose thru the ranks rapidly due to my charming nature, soon was running the tribe, did so for about a year or two, but leadership wore on me and it is not all it is cracked up to be(most people who want to be a tribes leader were never leader of a great tribe, and those that are leaders of great tribes usually have it thrust upon them as they kick and scream no), shortly after stepping down from leadership of ME, then seeing the replacement leadership makeing mistakesI left the tribe.

I joined FTR, and fooled around there for awhile, problem is FTR was thee tribe to be and not many people messed with them and those that did were fools and soon dispatched, but after awhile I noticed a nasty trend in FTR which is now affecting alot of worlds and tribes, a massive glutt of players quitting and their accounts being sat, told the FTR leadership we needed to noble our inactive and all of them fast before they became a burden for the tribe and caused problems, Muschelschubser said the inactives were fine and being sat.

so instead of sinking with the ship I left FTR, I joined TW but shortly left after they invited a couple of ne'er do wells I would not associate with(former traitorous scum who betrayed ME), and went wandering againabout a month later I joined a tribe called XiG basically a rim tribe no one thought anything of (not on par with FTR/TW/HoT), but that soon changed FTR declared me a runner from their tribe and attacked me(note this was over a month after I left the tribe), well warHawg in XiG wasn't having that and declared on FTR.

and thus began the great world 2 war which was to see the entire world turned upside down and tossed in the washer, XiG ended up winning the great war due to FTR disbanding and thus one of the greatest tribes on world 2 was gone all over little ole me(well FTR blamed me but they really wanted the war).

It was during the great war that certain circumstances ensued and caused my account to become uber banned many cried foul over this some for not wanting to lose me, others for not getting the chance to rim me (take your pick), soon after I was approached by Ripfin who was leaving the game and asked if I wanted to play his account I said sure, but first had to get permission from the great and mighty admins they had concluded that my account being uber banned was excessive but my account was already deleted so HooDoo in her infinite mercy granted me permission, but I would be on ultra super secret probation.

Soon after the war WarHawg did an unforgivable act and joined XiG with StW and called themselves CEG (?), StW who had betrayed us in the big war and was our trusted allies had joined the enemies side, so instead of being party to this mockery I left CEG and joined CAKE with Bolaar who was also against the XiG/StW merger, shortly afterwards the Alliance of 5 sprang up from the ground to do battle against the beast known as CEG and thus began one of the shortest wars in history within 1 week or less CEG disbanded, later on the game grew tireing Bolaar had quit so had many others in CAKE to where it was just me, I took on tribes like Force and such and nobled their players wholesale, while also nobling my own tribe mates who went inactive, then shortly afterward even I grew tired of the game, the big tribes like TW/HoT and Aten while not threatened by me would also not attack me since my small kingdom (over 660 villages) was like a buffer zone between the three great family tribes and if one attacked me the others would hit them, so a relative peace ensued for all(not counting small wars and skirmishes).

but even then HoT was getting HoT headed and decided to see if I was all that was said about me, and a few sent attacks at me that were repulsed, knowing I didn't have a chance in hell against a large family tribe like HoT I decided to go out in a blaze of glory upon HoT and unleash hell then hit delete, at first I thought it would have been tough and I would have been hurt hard before hitting delete, but miracle of miracles for a few weeks i fought and surprisingly took villages from HoT, not a few but quite alot, HoT even took villages from me(less then a handful) but I quickly took those back, for a surprise I was winning against HoT by myself.

But Alas their numbers were vast and mine were not so I was forced to hit delete with nothing left to fight with and it wasn't until after I hit delete, that HoT was able to finally get villages off of me( I still got one or two off of them from long range nobles) and keep them, so thus ended my life on world 2

Last edited:

junkmonger

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Considering everyone's first tribe. We should get some pics of their emblem. To bring back some painful or happy memories...

Just trolling around here...I had a couple in one of my album accounts.

Force:
force.jpg

Xig (Don't remember why I had a copy):
xig.jpg

TheHans

Master Commander 2016
Reaction score
Mine was CCX which evolved into XiG during a skirmish with Kurai and TW :icon_twisted:

TROLL!!

I started out at A tribe, can't recall the name. Black Ninjas or something like that. Ended up merging with XiG. Lived there until I died.

Skirmishes with CE were great, as well as Kurai and TW.

DeletedUser7126

I was in XiG.2 and I dont ever remember XiG being a rim tribe that others didnt think anything about?!? When I first joined, Highborn was the leader and we were pretty much having our way with whoever we faced until the inactivity virus spread through our tribe as well. Good or bad, I will ALWAYS remember XiG being the heavy hitters on world 2 for a awhile.

DeletedUser2119

Started CCx with With Wacicha and a few other conquer club players

junkmonger

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Soon after the war WarHawg did an unforgivable act and joined XiG with StW and called themselves CEG (?), StW who had betrayed us in the big war and was our trusted allies had joined the enemies side, so instead of being party to this mockery I left CEG and joined CAKE with Bolaar who was also against the XiG/StW merger, shortly afterwards the Alliance of 5 sprang up from the ground to do battle against the beast known as CEG and thus began one of the shortest wars in history within 1 week or less CEG disbanded, later on the game grew tireing Bolaar had quit so had many others in CAKE to where it was just me, I took on tribes like Force and such and nobled their players wholesale, while also nobling my own tribe mates who went inactive, then shortly afterward even I grew tired of the game, the big tribes like TW/HoT and Aten while not threatened by me would also not attack me since my small kingdom (over 660 villages) was like a buffer zone between the three great family tribes and if one attacked me the others would hit them, so a relative peace ensued for all(not counting small wars and skirmishes).

I don't seem to recall that episode. Was that after I retired as Duke?

DeletedUser2501

Mine would have been HoT, which after some time in W2 I went on to a leadership position for a while before real life kicked in and I needed to leave the game. Good experiences and bad, but it was certainly a great learning experience at the time concerning tribes, politics, and how to play properly.

Good to see some old faces here.