First wars?

Mastah

Reaction score
Thought it could be interesting to ponder about when we will get our first real wars and which tribes will fight in those. Any guesses?

Think Twice.

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
These forums are very boring in comparison to how they used to be... Go back and look at all the fun propaganda from W4, W19, W26, W43, etc... A lot of the best players used to be very active and it was fun. Let's pick it up. Wish there were no .us or .uk Servers as well. Would help populate the worlds some!

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
These forums are very boring in comparison to how they used to be... Go back and look at all the fun propaganda from W4, W19, W26, W43, etc... A lot of the best players used to be very active and it was fun. Let's pick it up. Wish there were no .us or .uk Servers as well. Would help populate the worlds some!

The problem on the forum is that players don't post anything of any real quality (eg this thread), and so doesn't open up / start any discussion. Even the post you've made, yes I agree I would like to see people 'pick it up' but you aren't actually adding anything either with the post as it has nothing to do with this world!

As an example, I chuck maps on the top tribes thread every so often purely to give something visual for people to look at and hopefully start conversations. A couple of years back that would be enough to get people talking. Now, nobody posts anything to build on that sorting of starting block that starts any forum debates / sparks responses.

Anybody who wants the forum to have more life again needs to engage themselves and put their money where their mouth is ;)

Think Twice.

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
The problem on the forum is that players don't post anything of any real quality (eg this thread), and so doesn't open up / start any discussion. Even the post you've made, yes I agree I would like to see people 'pick it up' but you aren't actually adding anything either with the post as it has nothing to do with this world!

As an example, I chuck maps on the top tribes thread every so often purely to give something visual for people to look at and hopefully start conversations. A couple of years back that would be enough to get people talking. Now, nobody posts anything to build on that sorting of starting block that starts any forum debates / sparks responses.

Anybody who wants the forum to have more life again needs to engage themselves and put their money where their mouth is ;)

Yes, I agree. Even when posting this I was thinking, "Man I'm being obnoxious and living in the past", haha.

Nickjerrs maps, and then the newer photoshop maps used to get so much attention. I would post more on the world if I had any relevance to it, but I've just joined, and am not so for now. I later realized, after posting this, I missed some decent war declaration threads. Maybe the game should make a quest to visit the external forums for a small reward? They used to play a huge, and exciting, part in all worlds diplomacy! I will try to post better from here on out.

On topic: I would love to see some people actually challenge the clear dominant tribe in game right now. They seem to be doing very well, and are not holding back, early game, and taking it to their surrounding tribes.

idontfight

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
On topic: I would love to see some people actually challenge the clear dominant tribe in game right now. They seem to be doing very well, and are not holding back, early game, and taking it to their surrounding tribes.

If you look at top ODD yesterday it does actually seem like S~N has taken some action against Oh No (and most certainly actually123 has responded).

One of the main things about forums now is that a lot of people check in on their phone throughout the day. This of course isn't true with everyone.

It will be interesting to see what happens with S~N and Oh No, and if war has been declared, its a shame their isn't a declaration topic.

Think Twice.

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
If you look at top ODD yesterday it does actually seem like S~N has taken some action against Oh No (and most certainly actually123 has responded).

One of the main things about forums now is that a lot of people check in on their phone throughout the day. This of course isn't true with everyone.

It will be interesting to see what happens with S~N and Oh No, and if war has been declared, its a shame their isn't a declaration topic.

There is! I missed it at first as well. It should be interesting! especially if S~N capitalizes on allying with the other tribes Oh No is fighting.

here is the link

idontfight

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Ah, I'd completely forgotten about that thread due to how dead the forums are and nothing of value ever being posted in there. Oh the hypocrisy of everything..

Upon having a look at the war however, it does seem to be very boring so far, with such large tribes unless I'm looking at the wrong OD tables, there doesnt seem to be too much action atall..

1583271721235.png

From my image above this is next to nothing going on for the biggest two tribes on the map. I mean, almost all of Cicada's war caps/OD have been against Pleme who were barely breaking top 5 and we've so far only really taken out their biggest player. What a shame there isn't too much action, unless something more exciting is coming up. Just for a little bit of a push ill drop some more updates maps in that thread :)

The Ultimate Bot

Reaction score
As everyone is complaining about lack of content, and while the two biggest tribes fight beside us, let me tell you about a little war you don't care about.

I'd love to say more about this but I'm not much of a writer.

5de6936cfd9db2767125da06.png

tempsnip.png

Two little mice, fighting over a scrap of cheese.

Side 1:
Tribes: ADNS, MOJO
Side 2:
Tribes: STARS, STARS2, AVG, Hurri, FZ
Players: woramete

Side 1 points: 763,155
Side 2 points: 579,570

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1:
Side 2: 155
Difference: 14

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1:
Side 2: 9
Difference: 30

chart

1583357926572.png

With almost 1/3rd of ADNS/Mojo's total caps being from the AVG family, who have you got your money on?

1583357682134.png

Last edited: