First Weapon...

DeletedUser

I got Kalids Telescope, also known as the Scout Weapon :icon_razz:

A great weapon indeed. Would have prefered the axe/lc weapon but hey!, appreciate :)

DeletedUser

I got the noble intensifier one, can't remember the name, it's a bit useless at the moment, but will be good later!

DeletedUser

Why so? its only 10x more powerful, its not much. Usual defence is

100/50/100, so now 1000/500/1000. Thats not a huge difference. Ofc they'll be pretty strong, but to build a full cat village will still take ages, even with the workshop bonus.

only 10x????? the max other weapon is 2x, and most are less than that. At 1000/500/1000 cats have a defense that nothing else comes close to - even when compared by population value. so that one paladin bonus is far better than the others. It would be different if it wasnt random - if you could buy that upgrade. But since it is random, luck will play too much of a factor.

Swans1981

Wooop

just got the catapult weapon :)

wish i had the axe or lc instead though lol.

DeletedUser

If you increase something by 1000% u times it by 11. eg if u increase by 100% u x2 , 200% x3 etc

so its 1100/550/1100 not 1000/500/1000

DeletedUser

New item
While examining the surroundings your paladin has found the following item:

Vasco's Scepter

At first you don't know what to think of this, but after a long and thorough investigation you find out that it will be quite useful:

The nobleman lowers the loyalty by at least 30. It also raises the fighting power of the nobleman by 30% offensively and by 20% defensively.

You can equip your paladin with this item in your weapon chamber.

Got it a few days ago...

*Cuts self repeatedly* ... :icon_cry: Why must I be so cursed?

DeletedUser

Mieszko's Lance.

Can't even tell you how much I put this to use, I'm a LC whore.

DeletedUser48847

New item

While examining the surroundings your paladin has found the following item:
Thorgard's battle axe
At first you don't know what to think of this, but after a long and thorough investigation you find out that it will be quite useful:
Thorgard's battle axe: Increases the offensive fighting power of your axe fighters by 40% and their defensive fighting power by 30%.
You can equip your paladin with this item in your weapon chamber.

Didn't expect to get this, I might play seriously now :icon_wink: