First World Tribal War?

• Thread starter Andrey Lion-heart
  • Start date

DeletedUser

It seems that after the SNM Anarky weird merge w 46 could face a WW1.

The Allies(Open Mind+Chachincharge) vs The Axes(TSB+BK+Anarky+Rage),if the aliance betwen TSB and Anarky will be made i think we could call it The First World War :D

So it s the Anarkyst Sady Axes with 32172 villages vs 29301 allied villages

So will the Allies repeat history and prevail?or will the mean anarkyst sady axes rewrite history and win(they go with the first chance)

To War!!! :spear::axemen::lightcavalry:

DeletedUser93439

Who is germany ? :) Who is H....r ?

You want to give people roles to play? We need volunteers for:

Axis

- Adolf Hitler
- Goebels - Thegrinreefer
- Dönitz
- Mussolini
- Rommel
- Charles De Gaulle
- Hirohito
- Hideki Tojo
- Yamamoto

Allies

- Stalin - distortedego
- Eisenhower
- Roosevelt
- Patton
- Nimitz
- Halsey
- MacArthur
- Churchill
- Montgomery

But the guy said WWI so actually we need these:

Archduke Franz Ferdinand - his death basically started the war
Gavrilo Princip- Yugoslav nationalist who assassinated the Archduke
King George V- King of the United Kingdom
Raymond Poincare- President of France
Nicholas II- Tsar of Russia
Woodrow Wilsom- President of the United States
Wilhelm II- Emperor of Germany
Franz Joseph I and Charles I- Emperors of Austria
Mehmed V- Sultan of the Ottoman Empire
HH. Asquith and David Lloyd George- Prime Ministers of the United Kingdom
Ferdinand Froch- French General who became supreme commander of the allied armies
Horatio Kitchener- British Field Marshal and Secetary of State who was important in raising Britain's volunteer army
Douglas Haig- British Field Marshal and commander of the British Expeditionary Force, widely accredited as the army that won the war
John Jellicoe- British Admiral in charge of the Grand Fleet
John Pershing- American General and commander of the American Expeditionary Force
Erich von Falkenhayn- German general who led the offensive at Verdun
Paul von Hindenburg- German chief of the general staff who led the offensive against Russia
Erich Ludendorff- Top German general, also led the offensive against Russia
Reinhard Scheer- Admiral of the German Imperial Navy, who faced off against Jellicoe and the Grand Fleet at the battle of Jutland

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Allies? I think everyone is getting a little bit ahead of themselves here. At least to me, an alliance is not something you jump in to for convenience. An alliance is the result of a long term collaboration and mutual appreciation and respect.

The Roman Empire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Allies? I think everyone is getting a little bit ahead of themselves here. At least to me, an alliance is not something you jump in to for convenience. An alliance is the result of a long term collaboration and mutual appreciation and respect.

Seccond stupid post you made in one day, I am nearly calling you names :icon_rolleyes: Luckily I am able to hold myself back since i don't want another infraction :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Seccond stupid post you made in one day, I am nearly calling you names :icon_rolleyes: Luckily I am able to hold myself back since i don't want another infraction :icon_biggrin:

There's nothing stupid about that post, as Szirius is simply stating the truth. Everybody is drawing conclusions and making up stories they like everybody else to believe. TSB has not made any official statements regarding their diplomacy towards ANARKY, let alone BK and RAGE, so that's that. Think of that whatever you like to think =D

For the record, I'd prefer Shady not Sady lol. Thanks

DeletedUser

Wrong....all alliances in whole human history was based on interests(to gain power, money, influence).
An alliance is made to reach a goal.
Example: a tribe is an alliance between players who have the same goals and priciples.

DeletedUser

An alliance is made to reach a goal.

Obviously. That doesn't contradict the idea that an alliance should also be based on trust and mutual respect, which is something that builds up over time.

Example: a tribe is an alliance between players who have the same goals and priciples.

Yes. But to know that the other tribe has the same goals and interests you need to KNOW that tribe. Seems like common sense to me.

I just take alliances a little more seriously than you guys. No need to flame me for having a bit of integrity. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

LOL i cant even beleive TSB would even think of an alliance are they scared that there food ran to ANARKY. so that would be a declaration and a ceasefire all within 24hrs. just eat them you obviously wanted to before.

DeletedUser

I just take alliances a little more seriously than you guys. No need to flame me for having a bit of integrity. :icon_biggrin:

We don't saw this integrity at your tribe(3DX,S.Q.,[R],N/A...etc) in past:icon_wink:. Just oportunistic interests. Don't be a fake:icon_wink:. That's why TSL broke the alliance with 3DX at that time, because your tribe was a fake ally:icon_wink:.

DeletedUser

That's why TSL broke the alliance with 3DX at that time, because your tribe was a fake ally:icon_wink:.

You made an alliance that you couldn't hold. Which is exactly my point. Don't make alliances unless you know they will be solid. Had I been leader at that time there never would have been an alliance with TSL to begin with. So that was your mistake buddy, not mine.

DeletedUser

You made an alliance that you couldn't hold. Which is exactly my point. Don't make alliances unless you know they will be solid. Had I been leader at that time there never would have been an alliance with TSL to begin with. So that was your mistake buddy, not mine.

I told you are a fake before. Your tribe maked that alliance with us to save his ass from [R] at that time. We broke that alliance because after the [R] was defeated you became greedy and arogant. But seems you have no ideea about that. Like your predecesors, when your tribe reached enough villages by recruiting, became instantly greedy and arogant. Let see again what the future will show us.

DeletedUser

I told you are a fake before. Your tribe maked that alliance with us to save his ass from [R] at that time.

As I told you, I was not in charge at that time and would not have made the same decisions. You have to learn to distinguish between people and tribes. You guys have grinded this axe in the forum over and over and over. It gets old eventually.

when your tribe reached enough villages by recruiting

If you would check twstats you'd be a little more updated on the facts. The only recruiting we have done since we were founded was the merge with SL, and that merge was planned since TSB was founded. We're just nobling faster than you open, I know it hurts.

DeletedUser

The only recruiting we have done since we were founded was the merge with SL, and that merge was planned since TSB was founded.

C'mmon guy:icon_biggrin:...you really want to make us believe what you say?:icon_rolleyes:

We're just nobling faster than you open, I know it hurts.

Indeed:lol:
[spoil]
green.png
canadastratfordJoined03rd January 2011 - 16:07 605,462
green.png
Kidicarus1Joined03rd January 2011 - 06:07 2,701,564
green.png
WillBHereJoined03rd January 2011 - 01:07 2,319,771
green.png
Wolvie8633Joined03rd January 2011 - 00:07 418,844
green.png
cpendragonJoined01st January 2011 - 18:24 2,852,573
green.png
BLUEFIRE0424Joined01st January 2011 - 17:24 1,200,964
green.png
hobiekayakJoined01st January 2011 - 14:08 903,711
green.png
JedadiahvJoined01st January 2011 - 08:09 762,956
green.png
briciolinoJoined01st January 2011 - 05:08 877,638
green.png
eddys saxoJoined01st January 2011 - 00:07 307,907
green.png
hawk eyes1Joined01st January 2011 - 00:07 398,560
green.png
PubangelJoined01st January 2011 - 00:07 303,444
green.png
Lord OJoined01st January 2011 - 00:07 328,318
green.png
twistoneupJoined31st December 2010 - 12:07 324,529
green.png
johnarleneJoined31st December 2010 - 11:079 40,294
green.png
alfieisaJoined31st December 2010 - 08:08 476,379
green.png
JBII86Joined31st December 2010 - 04:07 1,267,697[/spoil]

DeletedUser

i see a little Furher in fireflame :D(hi*ler)
Szirius an little Mussolini(he too was just talking bull..)
in open i see an romaninan churchill :D with MacArthur(opteron) at his side
and in chachiINcharge an Roosevelt

with this being said ,the WWI is set,we wait just for the oficialization of the AXES Alliance.

DeletedUser

C'mmon guy:icon_biggrin:...you really want to make us believe what you say?:icon_rolleyes:

Yes those are the stats of the SL merge. Thanks for proving my point. I thought you knew that we had an alliance with SL when TSB was founded? If not, I guess you need to get yourself some better spies. :icon_wink:

EDIT: And these are the stats I'm referring to

Ennoble Winner From the last 7 days

Rank Tribe Conquered Villages
1 TSB 893
2 TSL 762
3 Skill? 412
4 ANARKY 268
5 500 141

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

btw i forgot to add 500 as an neutral Swiss(or Belgium?)

DeletedUser67615

Your tribe maked that alliance with us to save his ass from [R] at that time. We broke that alliance because after the [R] was defeated you became greedy and arogant..

For one 3dx didn't need there asses saving as it was pretty much a stalemate
Two from what I remember 3dx called off the alliance
Three, I believe it was you being greedy saying we had to gift you the villages of a player who joined us who had villages in K54?

I'm feeling the hypocrisy here.

And (on topic) I wouldn't call it a world war. As not all of one side are fighting all of the other side....