First World Tribal War?

• Thread starter Andrey Lion-heart
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Fair enough Benjen :icon_cool:

Its nice to have another active member of our loving community on the World 46 forums.

As to this world war... has anyone even been talking about it on this thread? We may need rednecks to take a look around

The Resurrection

kanipuppeli 208 1 208

So what new account do you have that your so good at?

DeletedUser91224

I only added that account to have something for someone to contact me on after I put my advert in the recruitment forum for an account or a co. Someone contacted me from skill? And asked me to co him. I said ok and we got to talking and he mentioned that someone had just left and that they needed someone to fill in and I said i would and I now have the benjen account :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well, actually I think there may be a world war. Everyone vs. ANARKY. :lol:

DeletedUser97101

no the only reason the forums are quite is cause the person with the biggest mouth (fiery) is to busy trying to keep the tribe together lol

DeletedUser84663

no the only reason the forums are quite is cause the person with the biggest mouth (fiery) is to busy trying to keep the tribe together lol

or for other reasons :icon_wink::icon_wink:

Where's the costumes btw? I wanna get into my ragtop buggy and shoot some big animals!

DeletedUser91425

Can I be the small country that helps out but gets none of the credit

DeletedUser93439

Lichtenstein is barely a country, its just a city with its own government in my eyes.

DeletedUser84663

both Luxembourg and Liechtenstein are both their own countries... Luxembourg is bigger in population, Liechtenstein has better skiing.

where's the list of who's who? thought someone was gunna post that.. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser93439

You want to give people roles to play? We need volunteers for:

Axis

- Adolf Hitler
- Goebels
- Dönitz
- Mussolini
- Rommel
- Charles De Gaulle
- Hirohito
- Hideki Tojo
- Yamamoto

Allies

- Stalin - Distortedego
- Eisenhower
- Roosevelt
- Patton
- Nimitz
- Halsey
- MacArthur
- Churchill
- Montgomery

Well, I posted this list already, take your pick :icon_biggrin: Distorted mentioned he wanted to be Stalin, first comes, first served.

DeletedUser84663

I believe a few of us have too :lol:

I think grinreefer is def Goebels
I'm wearing the cowboy hat and hunting

dunno who the others should be... tough to put the ladies in some of these roles, but will make for some interesting AND fun "role playing" :icon_wink::icon_wink:

DeletedUser93439

Meh, I always thought mussolini had a feminin side to him *cough*

DeletedUser93439

I believe a few of us have too :lol:

I think grinreefer is def Goebels
I'm wearing the cowboy hat and hunting

dunno who the others should be... tough to put the ladies in some of these roles, but will make for some interesting AND fun "role playing" :icon_wink::icon_wink:

cowboy hat and hunting? sorry I know the history of WWII, but not specifics about all of the important persons

DeletedUser91425

As long as i get to mess with Anarky I will be about anyone.