Failed Vote Flag Recycling

Do you like this idea?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Killer Instinct.

Reaction score
As we all progress in this game, we amass numerous flags. Certain flags are far more useful and desired than others, leaving some almost redundant. I want to change that, which is why I am proposing a flag recycling system

Essentially this idea is already common in many games, you insert X amount of flags for a chance at a single flag with a random rarity. In my opinion for this to be successful here, we would need the rarity to be set at a minimum of red. Meaning you could gain anything above that rarity but nothing below

For example, I trade in say 15 flags that I do not want, of any rarity, and in return I get one random flag which rarity is random, red through to black. This means I could trade in 15 grey population flags and in return only receive a red resources flag, which obviously would have cost me 9 grey flags initially but i'd still have that chance of obtaining a higher rarity

The numbers are just an example, the idea is risk and reward with the higher rarities being harder to get. I believe this will revamp the whole flag system, people will purchase more flag packs not just in the hopes of obtaining a flag they want but with the knowledge that they can trade it in for another chance if they don't

If you're like me and have hundreds of flags sitting there that are never or rarely utilised, please support this change

Thanks,
Ry.

Frying Pan Warrior

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
how about you can spend 50 PP to convert your black luck flag into a random purple flag that can't be a luck flag anymore.

basically it converts to a random lower tier for 50 PP. put more $ in innogames' pocket where it belongs.