Flaming Troll

Child in time

Possibly the best playercombo on this world?

These 2 excellent players are seemingly playing well on this world, 4 days after the start and already to the 1000 border.

Are they extremely good as a team, or does this means the average level of High Performance players is going down the drain quickly?

Philotic

I'd like to see their excellent playing continue on through the nobling period. Though I have no doubt that they are capable of dealing with several single players at once, the shear amount of players doubling and tripling up may cause a problem for them as truly constant activity begins to be necessary.

DeletedUser

I know them both. I honestly thought they were a bunch of average decent players. I have never seen either of them in the top 20 in any of the worlds they have played.
And I never expected too much from them in this HP round mainly as there were many other top celebrated players in the world. Guess they did manage to surprise everyone.

Child in time

I know them both. I honestly thought they were a bunch of average decent players. I have never seen either of them in the top 20 in any of the worlds they have played.
And I never expected too much from them in this HP round mainly as there were many other top celebrated players in the world. Guess they did manage to surprise everyone.

I know them both as well :lol:

1 is a bit grumpy, the other is quite.. 'hot' is the right term i believe?

DeletedUser

You've done ok for 4 days, but can you keep it up for another 160?

Some people can't be online enough to play well right now (Most accounts are only played by one person... surprise?). I'm sure a similar time will come for the players behind Flaming Troll.

DeletedUser

Are they extremely good as a team, or does this means the average level of High Performance players is going down the drain quickly?
Though it is sad to say its definitely the second, both of us have very limited (close to none) coplaying experience from previous worlds and we have screwed up in HP already more than once (8 hours of full warehouse, multiple farm runs on the same targets in a row etc...).
But we are learning from our nooby mistakes and will most likely introduce our improved capabilities in a future "normal" world over 1.5 speed and no paladin.
Some people can't be online enough to play well right now (Most accounts are only played by one person... surprise?). I'm sure a similar time will come for the players behind Flaming Troll.
Actually you are wrong, most in the current top10 have 2 or more people playing on the account.
Or atleast those who i know/have talked to.

Last edited by a moderator:

Child in time

Flaming.. it was meants as a "look at yourself preach", due to the fact that YOU two are #1 :lol:

DeletedUser

Actually you are wrong, most in the current top10 have 2 or more people playing on the account.
Don't be so sure... I playing solo... i let only 3-4 hours sitter at this world and that's today because need some fast farm and i need to go out.... I don't have nothing against 1/2/3/4/5 players on 1 account, but i'm sure 1 very active player are much better then 100 players on 1 account ! ;)

DeletedUser

Don't be so sure... I playing solo... i let only 3-4 hours sitter at this world and that's today because need some fast farm and i need to go out.... I don't have nothing against 1/2/3/4/5 players on 1 account, but i'm sure 1 very active player are much better then 100 players on 1 account ! ;)
Didnt you see this part:
I cant remember talking with you to be honest.

DeletedUser

Their performance is pretty impressive, I`ve wondered myself how they could grow that fast, they have twice as much points as the number 10 in the world after only 5 days ;p

DeletedUser

Their performance is pretty impressive, I`ve wondered myself how they could grow that fast, they have twice as much points as the number 10 in the world after only 5 days ;p

Well losing my best co-player didnt help in the first two days :(

because the first few days are the most important in early worlds because growth is exponential from there

as you can see G&G are owning everyone due to a good first few days :icon_cry: