Flaming Troll

ender_wiggin

You probably should just to be safe :/

Edit: I mean now I've got a quote of you spamming :O

As a continuation of the debate about my quality, my performance (AKA killing you) is completely relevant. I totally could kill you, too.

Child in time

As a continuation of the debate about my quality, my performance (AKA killing you) is completely relevant. I totally could kill you, too.

You know...

You actually start to scare me...

Hope you won't kill me ...:icon_redface:

DeletedUser8472

:O you wouldn't kill me, that would be...erm well on the other hand I'd think killing me is fairly easy (we're still talking about the game right?) so that says nothing about your quality! haha!

Philotic

Why are we all being so morbid? Can't we talk about uplifting things? Like gangster rap, or hurricanes devastating coastal cities?

DeletedUser41789

Hurricanes devastating coastal cities?

Phil, the earth is just pissed cause the village in Texas that has been missing its idiot for the past eight years is getting ready to return! :icon_wink:

Internally Bleeding

Players like JChilds and Terryoski, to name a few of the people that really understand the way this game goes. ?

There are a lot of players that know almost everything about the game...What's so special about them?(not intented to be prepotent or anything;Im not a PnP lover,dont know much about the so called legends).

DeletedUser

There are a lot of players that know almost everything about the game...What's so special about them?(not intented to be prepotent or anything;Im not a PnP lover,dont know much about the so called legends).

I'd say the biggest difference would be their dedication and activity levels. You're talking an insane amount of time being dedicated to this game -- and that includes being account sat while you are snoozing and/or some players like to have mutliple players control a single account. This gives the player a huge advantage.

I think there's probably only so much you can do once you get to a certain level at this game. But just like anything else, people like to glazmorize and tell stories about players, a maybe blow their abilities out of proportion -- just a little.

...and the old glory days will always be better than the new!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8472

I'd say the biggest difference would be their dedication and activity levels. You're talking an insane amount of time being dedicated to this game -- and that includes being account sat while you are snoozing and/or some players like to have mutliple players control a single account. This gives the player a huge advantage.

I think there's probably only so much you can do once you get to a certain level at this game. But just like anything else, people like to glazmorize and tell stories about players, a maybe blow their abilities out of proportion -- just a little.

...and the old glory days will always be better than the new!

people say stuff like that all the time, that it comes down to activity and dedication, but I've found that to simply not be the case. Yeah dedication and activity become vital, but there are more than 20 such accounts per a world and there is clearly significant difference between the top ranks and even just 20 ranks down. After a certain point, the important things become more and more subtle, little things to increase the efficiency of your play however you can, knowing when to use troops and how to diplomatically deal with your area early on. On the other hand I might grant that the further from the start you get the less and less those little things matter.

DeletedUser

I agree with what you wrote, but certainly you would agree that activity plays a role in it as well?

he said it plays some but you could be the most active player and still be a complete idiot when it comes to building a village. If you don't have knowledge what good is being active?

DeletedUser

he said it plays some but you could be the most active player and still be a complete idiot when it comes to building a village. If you don't have knowledge what good is being active?

Yeah, but that could got he other way around also. You could be Albert Einstein or Jesus Christ himself, what goods it going to do you if you only log in for an hour a day?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8472

I agree with what you wrote, but certainly you would agree that activity plays a role in it as well?

I wrote activity and dedication were vital :/

relentlessbastard said:

See that's not what I'm referring to, those people I just automatically discount. I'm talking about people that it seems generally agreed have all the knowledge and aren't stupid. There's still a large rift here. Ever notice the talk of "legend" players? There is extra knowledge at the top which differentiates players.

DeletedUser

Yeah, but that could got he other way around also. You could be Albert Einstein or Jesus Christ himself, what goods it going to do you if you only log in for an hour a day?

If you were Jesus Christ then you could just say it then you win ;P