Flaming Troll

DeletedUser

He hit a stacked defense and then didn't really come back from it.. one G had to quit due to RL issues, and the other didn't have the time to play on his own, so the account was catted to the ground while TS passed sitting around.

Lady Kathrine recently made the odd move of nobling it: I know it's all well and good to try and shove it in their faces, but they stopped playing quite a while ago, and that village had among other things a level 1 farm... way to choose your targets.:icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

My my... what a terrible noble target. Completely undefended, already built up a ton...

You do realize that with a level 25 headquarters, it only takes about 2 and a half days to raise a level 1 farm to level 30? Maxed barracks and stables can't even fill the farm that quickly.

DeletedUser

I was the one who unfortunately had to quit. I had to leave TW for around 6 days due to certain RL problems.

But I did check the account about one or two times before it was rimmed. The account was not resisting one bit for like many days and Lady Kat still continued demolishing our smithy. I never expected her to noble the village after demolishing it. I really didn't see the point of her demolishing nice smithy buildings when our farm was still at level 1. Especially because she was going to noble it. But she did promise to noble us and she held on to that promise.

But one thing I find a little hilarious is that fact that despite being abandoned and catted for nearly a week the Flaming Troll account stood in the top 10 ranks until it was rimmed.

DeletedUser

My my... what a terrible noble target. Completely undefended, already built up a ton...

You do realize that with a level 25 headquarters, it only takes about 2 and a half days to raise a level 1 farm to level 30? Maxed barracks and stables can't even fill the farm that quickly.

It means that katherine is sitting nearly defenseless and will need to rely heavily on an already rapidly decreasing 24/24 support base. Katherine wouldnt be able to produce troops thus spreading her even thinner than she arleady was. We could then hit both vills and make her choose which one to defend and cat the other one to the ground.

So yes, a terrible noble target.

disasterpiece0088

I was the one who unfortunately had to quit. I had to leave TW for around 6 days due to certain RL problems.

But I did check the account about one or two times before it was rimmed. The account was not resisting one bit for like many days and Lady Kat still continued demolishing our smithy. I never expected her to noble the village after demolishing it. I really didn't see the point of her demolishing nice smithy buildings when our farm was still at level 1. Especially because she was going to noble it. But she did promise to noble us and she held on to that promise.

But one thing I find a little hilarious is that fact that despite being abandoned and catted for nearly a week the Flaming Troll account stood in the top 10 ranks until it was rimmed.

dude I cat all the smithys down when Im nobling :icon_rolleyes:
Shows how smart those in 24/24 are :p
Sure they can stack a player. but they havent figured out how to noble yet ::icon_biggrin: