Flanders536 back and looking

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

To those who know me, I took an extended period of absence from W14 but i'm back now playing W41 at the moment looking to get back into W14, If any tribes are looking for a dedicated player please PM me. Thanks.
For those who don't now me PM me ill send on any info ya need :)

Flanders536

DeletedUser

What size you want and what tribe would you like to play flanders?

DeletedUser

honestly I dont mind, if People want to test me first with a small account i am willing, if there is a big account that needs constant attention i'm good for that to, I had to take time away for personal reasons saddly my account is gone in W14 miss it :( lol but life go's on :)

DeletedUser

honestly I dont mind, if People want to test me first with a small account i am willing, if there is a big account that needs constant attention i'm good for that to, I had to take time away for personal reasons saddly my account is gone in W14 miss it :( lol but life go's on :)

you want to tell me that if i gave you an account in CHAOS you would be dedicated to us and not to krakens?:icon_razz:

DeletedUser

lol Met you know so do the Krakens so did Von hallander so did Quest so did OU and ect ect ect you know that no matter what tribe i am in i dedicate my self that tribe, we have discussed it many times :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Than lets find him an account in ~GOH~
Flanders i have something i dont want anymore, so you will be the best to take care of that account.

DeletedUser

Than lets find him an account in ~GOH~
Flanders i have something i dont want anymore, so you will be the best to take care of that account.

I will treat any account given to me as if it was my own, wat ever ya need ill do :)

DeletedUser

Let me check details till tomorow morning.
I will mail you myself.

DeletedUser

okie dokie :) thanks :)

darkside2-thumb.gif

DeletedUser

i implied a lot of things during my life time :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

hey flanders nice to see you on the forums, this is the first time ive been on here in over a year :p

DeletedUser

Hello everyone Im back again nearly a year to the date, Im playing world 51 with a few friends from work :)

Just tought I would pop in say hello to a few oldies I can see are still around, hey VH sterello old goh heads, met :) ect

long time no chat

DeletedUser

But you'll have to wait for your chat a bit longer even, as this is not the right place.

Status
Not open for further replies.