Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Yeah like Entropy. Really got to include that Tea sound

limescale_in_tea.jpg

PorkSword

Forum Personality 2021 & 2022
Reaction score
Get a spy, like everyone else...
Why put effort into trying to convince one opponent of anything that the rest already know. (Or at all, for that matter.)

In English please? And that is quite a generalisation. Moreover, do you fail to see the irony in responding with another baseless claim to the message I made bashing an earlier baseless claim?

Fleezus Clyde

Forum Personality 2017
Reaction score
In English please? And that is quite a generalisation. Moreover, do you fail to see the irony in responding with another baseless claim to the message I made bashing an earlier baseless claim?

He doesn't need a spy when half the world mails us your video lol

#IAMHAVOC

hellosilver

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Serious question guys: how do you pronounce creati ?

1. Cree-atti
2. Cree-at-ti
3. Cre-Ah-ti (like ronnie in the vid)
4. Cree-adi
5. Something even worse

EDIT: Jen says Cre-ti :p I say 1.
Wouldnt you just pronounce it the same as creative but without the ve?

Fleezus Clyde

Forum Personality 2017
Reaction score
we're sounding it out :p

creative
pronounced: krēˈādiv (according to google)

creati
pronounced: krēˈādi (according to google by logic :p )

But we like to emphasize our Ts :p hence the Cree-atti :p ... i guess krē = Cree sound

DeletedUser95452

I'm curious to know how many in there bother to follow a 30 min clip ... when no boobs included lol

DeletedUser116033

no boobs, but 5 minutes in some noob gets mentioned. back on topic

cre AYYYYYYYYYYY tea? send me incs fleez I dare you :(

Slightly Sober

Damn Clyde, thanks for informing us. I have been reading it as cretin.

DeletedUser121402

1. Cree-atti
2. Cree-at-ti
4. Cree-adi
5. Something even worse

scurvy biscuits

DeletedUser121451

I have no idea what part of that you don't consider to be English. But in commenting on it, it helps to not mess up punctuation (twice in one three-word sentence).
Irony is saying the opposite of what you mean, not something happening twice. I said that you should get your own evidence, while not providing you any evidence, because you should get your own evidence. You keep assuming convincing you is anywhere near the top of our list of priorities... and you've expressed that false assumption twice now. Which isn't irony, it's something happening twice. Believe what we say, or don't. Or get convinced... by getting your own evidence.

DeletedUser121451

He doesn't need a spy when half the world mails us your video lol

#IAMHAVOC
I know you meant that as a snide remark, but that we have a copious amount of spies in our mids, is exactly what I was saying: everyone else can get their own evidence through spies, so he should do the same. (Instead of trying to make us provide it to him, because we care so much about whether or not he believes us.)
But maybe best I stop replying to these, otherwise he'll start thinking I do care what he believes... wouldn't that be ironic?

Last edited by a moderator:

PorkSword

Forum Personality 2021 & 2022
Reaction score
"I have no idea what part of that you don't consider to be English."
OK cool. Your original message was unclear. It could be construed in numerous ways. Usually that is what that saying means, I guess you learn something new every day. Good to see I got to you in line one. I'm glad my punctuation on an online forum isn't to your satisfaction but I don't really care (although if I did some digging I am sure you make such lapses too). Glad you provided such an important addition to the debate.

"I said that you should get your own evidence, while not providing you any evidence, because you should get your own evidence. You keep assuming convincing you is anywhere near the top of our list of priorities... and you've expressed that false assumption twice now."

You're right! When I post screenshots on the forum showing something 'happening' I do it because it's fun! Oh..Wait... No. When people post screenshots on the forum they usually do so to try to prove something. It is used as evidence. Which makes it look rather like you ARE trying to convince people of something. So... evidently convincing people that what is shown in the screenshot is true is not as far down your list of priorities as you are trying to lead me to believe.

I personally don't give a crap if you or your tribemates want to come on the forum and boast about stuff. But if you are going to bring 'proof' which is NOT proof, and post it seemingly with the intent of bringing validation to whatever you are saying, I'm gonna call you out. Especially if you try to defend it. Again, I do not care whether it is true (though personally as I have already expressed I don't believe it is), I care that you are potentially trying to mislead people (poorly, I would enjoy it if it was any good) and then rely on insulting my grammar as your main rebuttal

Good job.

DeletedUser121402

1. Cree-atti
2. Cree-at-ti
4. Cree-adi
5. Something even worse

after some debate with me parrot, the correct pronunciation be "cRRRat-ee"

by tha by, who them folks keep kickin'em pegs in our convo 'ere, debatin none-sense n' landlubbin tongue etiquette? shoo shoo ye filthy maggot rascals! YARRR!!

DeletedUser121451

The sad thing is, next to not even knowing who he is: that proof he's so convinced doesn't exist, was already posted to the externals (from several angles) before this whole thing. I was just waiting for someone to point it out to him, but no-one did. So hopefully he'll read up and find it himself.

But yeah, I agree: Creative without the -ve, that's how I've always sounded it out as well, in accordance to the CoA.

Last edited by a moderator:

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I feel like all the world 97 community need to get together In a big voice call with creati duke to clear all this up

His final say is what we must all stick to!

Now sparks the debate, do we do this on Skype or discord