Fleezy Like a Sunday Morning

EasyFish

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Not lies. I can send you the report's if you like. Since you asked potato so kindly in game for him to stop sending you fakes you can also do the same and ask for the full details (once I'm rimmed ofc)

Haha I never asked to stop sending fakes, I did talk to potato and we ended up talking a fair bit true:p

ah your sword count is low that why your wall to a few hits:/

Why give him anything? He's the spineless fool that put something up t vote by council, t.

:O why so mean?

DeletedUser117635

Haha I never asked to stop sending fakes, I did talk to potato and we ended up talking a fair bit true:p

ah your sword count is low that why your wall to a few hits:/

:O why so mean?
You did infact ask us to stop sending attacks so you can go to sleep

And me be mean? Sorry, I didnt agree to OP the players that supported me and my tribe during our last 'war'. He did tho. That put hims on the ever growing list of liars, fools, and players to rim next time i see them.

EasyFish

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
You did infact ask us to stop sending attacks so you can go to sleep

And me be mean? Sorry, I didnt agree to OP the players that supported me and my tribe during our last 'war'. He did tho. That put hims on the ever growing list of liars, fools, and players to rim next time i see them.

i was more as a joke as we where joking around at that point...

DeletedUser121656

https://en97.tribalwars.net/public_report/d623e0aafd81bdf5e285dc53a75328ff -- First hit
https://en97.tribalwars.net/public_report/6c3765211fea3453fb1d4f47035c42d2 -- Last hit
I'm going to assume by those numbers yes we could've eaten 10 more nukes. Lahuil you also seem to have not noticed Ronnie has the 25% catapult damage boost from the current event active during his attacks. We also lacked a Paladin with Maxed out fortification skill to reduce damage to buildings. So that explains why we lost a couple of wall levels. Also we chose to eat up Ronnie's troops because he promised us spots in s-rank, and we can forward you mail if you still think were lying about that, and literally a day later we have incoming attacks from Dastardly Dik and no invites. In response we attacked DD and Ronnie then said we Owed DD villages for attacking him? Like hello Ronnie you still owe us invites. Tell me how All of the ~AA~ council can vote to let us in, but then someone not on council over rules that? ~AA~ should just rename to s-rank because that's who is in charge right now. Atmos calling the shots and going back on his word. Honestly kind of sad to see the other original ~A~ guys follow his orders. I guess that will be Percy's problem though once he back from vacation. To see his tribe has been hijacked by the very tribe he bullied into submission a month earlier.

DeletedUser117635

Its very funny. Aside from me, Plot was made up of 2 4 village players, a 6 village player, a 5 village Tyrael, and 2 1 village players. Tout those numbers tho. Id rather tout my pride for fighting jackbutts like yall that have spoiled this game

Last edited by a moderator:

EasyFish

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
wow nice stacking but low swords. gj on that haha. fair forgot the cat boost :)

i would say not worth it but fun to see anyways

I only said you had less stacks never said anything about the mess.

atmospherecf

Side 1:
Tribes: Plot, Annex
Side 2:
Tribes: s-rank, AA

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 36
Side 2: 204
Difference: 168

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 4
Side 2: 25
Difference: 21

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 71,963
Side 2: 731,411
Difference: 659,448

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 18,213
Side 2: 112,712
Difference: 94,499

chart

Nice post Clyde :cool:

Fleezus Clyde

Forum Personality 2017
Reaction score
Side 1:
Tribes: Plot, Annex
Side 2:
Tribes: s-rank, AA

Total conquers:

Side 1: 36
Side 2: 204
Difference: 168

chart

Side 1: 4
Side 2: 25
Difference: 21

chart

Side 1: 71,963
Side 2: 731,411
Difference: 659,448

chart

Side 1: 18,213
Side 2: 112,712
Difference: 94,499

chart

Nice post Clyde :cool:

I think you forgot to add DISCO family to annex side ... since ya know gotta pad them stats :p

Slightly Sober

I think you forgot to add DISCO family to annex side ... since ya know gotta pad them stats :p

If we really wanted to pad the stats, we would add the war I have with barbarian villages. I am trying to bring peace to the world by getting rid of them. Damn barbarians. We are always fighting over their resources.

atmospherecf

Side 1:
Tribes: DISCO, Plot, Annex
Side 2:
Tribes: AA, s-rank

Total conquers:

Side 1: 41
Side 2: 202
Difference: 161

chart

Side 1: 5
Side 2: 56
Difference: 51

chart

Side 1: 88,346
Side 2: 722,209
Difference: 633,863

chart

Side 1: 22,994
Side 2: 243,241
Difference: 220,247

chart

We are fighting 3 tribes.. Here's our padded war stats.. enjoy

DeletedUser

Ronnie.. everyone can talk shit about your tribe. But no one will doubt your Ops skills and leadership. That's for damn sure lols

Fleezus Clyde

Forum Personality 2017
Reaction score
Ronnie.. everyone can talk shit about your tribe. But no one will doubt your Ops skills and leadership. That's for damn sure lols

now i know this is a joke. Let's look at Ronnie's history on W97.

NdColFK.png

Phase 1: PP whored a bunch of Barbs and tiny villages & got cocky
Phase 2: Thought he didn't need ~A~ and declined their merge.... they quickly turned on you
Phase 3: Ronnie personally loses 4 villages in the span of 3 days ... 3 in an hr (and if i remember correctly these weren't even properly timed trains lmao)
Phase 4: Gets a very soft 30 min late recap & goes back to barbling.
Phase 5: With the war looking like it may cost Ronnie more villages; He agrees to merge into ~A~ and for whatever reason Percy (the leader who just bested Ronnie) decided to hand Ronnie the ropes and take a backseat role as his tribe drove into chaos.

So I do doubt his OP skills (personally & for the tribe), his in game abilities & his leadership skills. So it's not for damn sure lols

DeletedUser121451

Three active war topics in this forum: one filled with good luck wishes, two filled with trash talk on AA.
Good to see you guys have stopped hyping AA and tearing down your own hyping in order to draw attention away from what and how your own tribes are doing. Perspective fully restored.

DeletedUser116033

nobody has ever hyped, aa, or aegis.

They expected aegis to fail, and expect AA to fail. S-rank got hyped up, and that's now an academy/feeder tribe. And S-Rank ruined their own reputation. Aegis already had a poor one.

AA family is looking at roughly a 15:1 ratio vs annex, if not by skill by sheer numbers it's natural annex will eventually wear down. That's facts. Talked to a few AA, they seem to be both apprehensive and hopeful. To loosely quote "it feels like a rebellion is close weekly." The old AA council in the way people talked to me about it was poor, but they have hope for the shuffle. We'll soon see if your tribe can step off on a better foot.

No shit to talk, let the game do the talking for you. And atmos stop padding stats, if there were others in they'd be invited to the war. For how badly they are outnumbered you should have had the entire tribe almost rimmed by now.

Good luck Lochran/angelo
Pain/javier and brandon (AA) you suck <3

DeletedUser121451

"Three active war topics in this forum: one filled with good luck wishes, two filled with trash talk on AA."
That in itself is hyping, is what I'm saying. Overselling whatever AA is doing while (relatively) ignoring what every other (top) tribe has going on or doesn't have going on. That major skew in attention allocation is hyping.

You can disagree with which tribe has a chance of making it to endgame, but let's say (in no particular order): IL, AA, Creati, Under, Sky, Alpha, BOOB, IPOD, KoBk, Annex. People don't even agree that AA is part of that list.
Now look at the ratio of attention each of those tribes get in the externals... Even if you only care about wars, all of those tribes are at war, and most of them officially; look at how much attention each war is getting. People are hyping whatever goings-on AA is part of, as an easy shitpole, in order to draw attention away from their own tribe. Easy PnP, but in its core relatively meaningless. Let alone interesting.

Last edited by a moderator:

EasyFish

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
"Three active war topics in this forum: one filled with good luck wishes, two filled with trash talk on AA."
That in itself is hyping, is what I'm saying. Overselling whatever AA is doing while (relatively) ignoring what every other (top) tribe has going on or doesn't have going on. That major skew in attention allocation is hyping.

You can disagree with which tribe has a chance of making it to endgame, but let's say (in no particular order): IL, AA, Creati, Under, Sky, Alpha, BOOB, IPOD, KoBk, Annex. People don't even agree that AA is part of that list.
Now look at the ratio of attention each of those tribes get in the externals... Even if you only care about wars, all of those tribes are at war, and most of them officially; look at how much attention each war is getting. People are hyping whatever goings-on AA is part of, as an easy shitpole, in order to draw attention away from their own tribe. Easy PnP, but in its core relatively meaningless. Let alone interesting.

I blame DD he is trash :D can we kick him and nolbe him allready:cool:

DeletedUser116033

AA is obviously going to be in the public eye more for a start you are the rank one tribe. You have the most interactions with other tribes, and probably had the most borders with other top tribes before the merge. Those two points coupled with the drama surrounding AA "wars" and very leaky update/strategy videos.

If you put yourself out there to everyone, people talk.

I dont know why you are so fixated with trying to stop people talking about AA, you aren't doing that bad now you found opposition who won't merge. Others tribes are talked about, they just create less drama. Sky/boob, IL and where fam, creati & under, annex in the northwest.

So many other tribes are talked about. But the drama comes from AA.