Now this looks like a job for me
So everybody just follow me
'Cause we need a little controversy
'Cause it feels so empty without me
I said, this looks like a job for me
So everybody just follow me
'Cause we need a little controversy
'Cause it feels so empty without me

("Guess who's back" by Eminem adapted for TW)

Whoaaa whats this?

HNgo9eT.png

Congratulations! Your Forum has evolved to a Fleezzers News Site! You will now get world analysis, gossip & updates from me whenever I have spare time lol. Now for the ceremonial peak back to our homepage just to show you the kind of fire we here at Fleezzers like to bring to you on the forums to liven things up.

cUqTzwd.jpg

Hilarious I know. Mods pls don't ban issa JOKE there's no website!

Now that you know a bit about what we intend to bring to you here at Fleezzers, let's jump into our very first world analysis!!!

Since this world is smaller than my <censored> I think thoroughly dissecting each quadrant of the world as I typically do, would just be a painful waste of time. So as such I'm going to do a quick write up on the tribes to watch in each continent and then add some final thoughts about how I feel the world should progress. So without further ado, let's jump into it starting with the NW.

m2uSIB2.png

lsF81gV.png

Statistically, Squad is on paper the powerhouse of the NW. However, in reality this is not the case as they are rapidly becoming boxed in and soon will not be able to keep up with the larger tribes who have room to expand rimward. Squad at the moment seem to represent a buffer between Ruckus and Design for supremacy of the NW. The darkhorse of this continent is Monkey, who despite their small size boast excellent positioning for rimwards expansion. They will have to play a delicate game of diplomacy going forth though to ensure they do not wind up fighting wars on too many fronts. Squad meanwhile, I feel will soon be absorbed by Design, Ruckus or a combination of both and the final battle lines for the NW will be drawn. OUT seem like a decent group of players but their positioning in the core is abysmal and I highly doubt as a tribe they will last much longer. I predict they will be recruited or eaten shortly. The key interaction to watch in this quadrant is what Monkey and Squad do with one another - there is a narrow bridge in the far NW of K44 in which Squad still could gain some rimground however, both Design and Monkey are rapidly closing that bridge. Stay tuned for what happens next! ;)

os8LZu5.png

qaDc9d2.png

The powerhouse of the NE is without a doubt WUS. They have K44 locked down and open expansion into K46. Their biggest problems forthcoming will be battling with Design for control of the northern K35 rim and to deal with the ever-present Tudadar. In the South of the NE, Psycho and Lions look like fodder to me.... this quadrant is WUS's to lose and in my opinion currently only Design has the ability and means to stop them. Should be interesting to watch how Design manages their forces across what could potentially become fronts in both the NW and NE very soon. What they do have going for them is an open northern rim and they should work to lock it down ASAP.

JMPUtSn.png

JeJiALi.png

The SW is dominated by Ruckus who are currently warring both SND and PS. While SND is currently an important buffer for ruckus against Fresh and WUS, PS and [O] look like food and offer open access to the entire SW rim. If Ruckus can lock down this quadrant completely while continuing to push in the NW, they will be an endgame contender for sure. SARCOW seem to be the darkhorses of the south in general, their players seem adequately skilled but they also haven't been tested much either - I predict they will be recruited by Fresh or Ruckus in preparation for a future war or simply steamrolled by one of the aforementioned two.

jsvu7BR.png

dRJUdY5.png

On paper and in look, Fresh dominate the SE with free access to the entire SE rim and blue, SARCOW and IYI serving as nice buffers from Ruckus in the west. Their biggest threat would be if WUS decided to wander south and secure the east of the world. While they do have the spread to hold out I wonder if they have enough clutch players to carry against a tribe much larger like WUS or if they'll jump ship before it all hits the fan.

World Overview:

In my opinion currently it looks like there are 4 real contenders for the world win at the moment; WUS, Ruckus, Design and Fresh. Each of them have their respective pros and cons and I'd like to highlight a few areas of the map that I think need to be closely monitored over the coming weeks.

9n8YRUz.png

1. The NW is still up for grabs - what Design and Ruckus do will have everyone holding their breathes but we cannot simply dismiss the buffer that is Squad in between them.

2. The battle for the NE rim between WUS and Design should start as a proxy conflict for territory but as the villages run low, I'm interested to see how they interact with each other.

3. With Ruckus slamming into PS and SND, soon a full front with Fresh will be open on the central southern border. It will be interesting to see if Fresh uses the opportunity to jump on a weakened Ruckus or if they will provide support to PS and SND either openly or clandestinely.

4. The WUS - Fresh border... with WUS already making pushes into the SE it will be interesting to see how the reigning kings Fresh handle the newcomers on their turf.... could this spark the first REAL war of w110?

Well all - that's all I have for you today.... I hope you enjoyed :) Please leave your comments, suggestions and eternal love/praise below ;)

Fleezus Clyde

Forum Personality 2017
Reaction score
Don't bring Harambae into this I'm still not over it.

But yes I am the WNBA to Mc Daddys NBA of world analysis ;)

focushor

Very good analysis indeed, I especially like the objective view on everything despite being a co in the #1 account.

By the way, what you said about OUT is 100% true. When I recruited my tribemates, I told them that we are not going to try and win the world. The only thing we did was get a handful of skilled players to dominate our small cluster and then be recruited as a GROUP. Also, we did some ops here and there to get used to working with each other.

What is certain is that whichever tribe will recruit us, we will be playing a major role in their frontline.

I'm happy to see activity in the externals (not shitposting)

Fleezus Clyde

Forum Personality 2017
Reaction score
Thank you all for the kind words <3

Anyone who said something mean is nothing but a pack of cigarettes so idc

I'd love to continue making weekly or every two weekly updates on the world if thats something y'all interested in but I made this analysis solely off the maps & quite honestly I'm a bit out of touch with this world globally... in future I'd love the opportunity to interview the dukes of Design, WUS, Fresh & Ruckus so if you're reading this light up my DMs so we can chat & make the forums great again :cool:

#MFGA