Flow Society vs. GRV Family

shahmeer12

And even after they Flow left, they kept on sending attacks and nobling, even when it was agreed that all attacks would cease.

shahmeer12

Hey there Rum!

Nice sniping there. Not that good of trains but some really nice sniping :)

DeletedUser103477

like i said flow has a good command of the english language and can use it to good advantage to twist the narrative to put him in a good light.
i certainly dont remember the situation as he describes it.
but the facts remain. his tribe is under attack.
flowtech has bolted and left the poor buggers to it

lucyx

Wow. Guess you aren't on council then.

Dragonsmirk and some of the other GRV council told us that if Flowtech leaves the tribe, then the tribe Flow shall be spared, but they can attack Flowtech at will.

He sacrificed himself to bring us peace, he didn't leave because he was scared.

DeletedUser103477

Seems to me like you're just showing no one likes you because you're a bad leader. lol

Dude, just shut up. There wouldn't be people in Flow still if people didn't like him.

Almost everyone left is loyal to Flowtech. Almost because we still have a spy somewhere -.-

DeletedUser103477

Its even funnier, because I learned how to send T-Trains yesterday, and I can already send them at least five times better than some of the GRV members attacking Flowtech :p

DeletedUser

To Be fair Flowtech Had his moments of clarity and brilliance, He can be abrupt and headstrong. Which to some may seem arrogant, But seriously Most of this game is a pissing contest.

I Am one of flowtechs biggest critics and was so openly on the forums to try and force a change. I am not saying I knew this would happen but the indicators where there.

To lucy, Prod and Eeekian. You guys got pissed because You were part of the leadership and Were not recognized as such from what I can gather. But at the first sign of trouble you jumped ship. maybe there was a reason you guys never made an impression on the way flow as a tribe did things for the positive.

If you want to be in leadership, and this should apply to all dukes and barons. Show some backbone. Get shit Done and as Flowtech demonstrated by his Sacrifice. The tribe should come before your accounts.

DeletedUser

If you want to be in leadership, and this should apply to all dukes and barons. Show some backbone. Get shit Done and as Flowtech demonstrated by his Sacrifice. The tribe should come before your accounts.

I agree 100% and i want to add this to my siggy but its to long :(

DeletedUser

http://en59.tribalwars.net/public_report/39a4c529c708ced47023ba5229932add

http://en59.tribalwars.net/public_report/2e3aa310544e555e788dc4fbed1cdca8

http://en59.tribalwars.net/public_report/2997c3f242bdef84df6a0b6190c48dc3

http://en59.tribalwars.net/public_report/8942a04c819b7e1b0a5d7e3f8a2e8cb6

http://en59.tribalwars.net/public_report/d73532e0c0de57049677736073c0c1d1

If anyone wants more proof that this guy, ranked 25, happens to be pretty poor as a player, after I sniped his train he decided to send three more nobles; one is 35 hours away, one is 39, and one is 42. Pure genius. :icon_rolleyes:

Guess this is how you get ODA, attack a player 1/8th your size.

The best part of this whole situation is that the only person in GRV with a problem against me is Dragonsmirk, and in GRV-2 it seems to be gerald. Ive had people mail me asking why were going to war, telling me that the tribes worked well together, and telling me they wont be attacking me.

And this really takes the cake:

Dragonsmirk asked my former tribemates to attack me because her tribe and family, all 5.5 million points of them, seems to be incapable of rimming one 50k point player.

DeletedUser

Personally this is my favourite forum topic at the moment. It really is quite hilarious. Congrats flow, your single handedly embarrassing the 9th and 24th biggest tribes in the world.

Cant wait to see what happens when shAve advance north now, I predict a rout?

Team flow!

DeletedUser

Thx Jack and Coke. Even I have my moments of Lucid speech sometimes. haha.

gerald carswell

lol this is so funny he talks big.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

We obv feel that you are a waste of talent
..also this entire section is a waste of a post
I think ill start one called "Oh Look, another tribe/player rimmed"
Starring you! flowtech...

also i see you posting reports of our "failed attacks" but i doubt when u start getting nobled out we wont see any loyalty -0 reports now will we?

DeletedUser

We obv feel that you are a waste of talent
..also this entire section is a waste of a post
I think ill start one called "Oh Look, another tribe/player rimmed"
Starring you! flowtech...

also i see you posting reports of our "failed attacks" but i doubt when u start getting nobled out we wont see any loyalty -0 reports now will we?

well obviously, what would be the need or point of wasting your time to show off about losing a village to a tribe with more than 3 million points? :)
of course he will end up losing villages soon, its just a joke it has took at least a week for him to lose any major amount of troops..

I ask, but if you were to be getting rimmed by a tribe, several times bigger than you; would you like a bit of public support to spur you on?
I'd have thought you would..

@jackandcoke
its true, it really is easy to get a spy in anywhere, you just have too look for some coward in a tribe and they'll do anything if you threaten them..
it's a real shame we have none :)