Flow Society vs. GRV Family

DeletedUser

I ask that everyone please keep your off topic post out of this thread.

DeletedUser100590

As much as I'd like to see the underdog win, I'm simply not sure that flow currently have the firepower to bring this to a close quick enough to ensure survival :(

DeletedUser103477

As much as I'd like to see the underdog win, I'm simply not sure that flow currently have the firepower to bring this to a close quick enough to ensure survival :(

Who said anything about survival? If we (Flow) can show how underdog's can fight at all, and not just stand back and watch, we may change quite a bit in W59. This isn't about just a little tribe fighting a family, its about that you can fight a bigger enemy and you won't always lose. Flowtech held his own for over a week against these guys, we can hold our own for at least a week more.

DeletedUser103477

Also, I thought you guys might like this. Or maybe not.

ci2h3.jpg

The "you" is refering to GRV in case you are not intelligent enough to make the connection. Why else would you be on the GRV topic?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Flow doesn't have to noble out GRV. Wars are hardly won that way. They just have to discourage them, which I'd be if I was in GRV right now.

slinkiestwizard

you never can tell what flow has in his pocket , im enjoying watching this thread though:)

monsterbro

Flow doesn't have to noble out GRV. Wars are hardly won that way. They just have to discourage them, which I'd be if I was in GRV right now.

look at this u6 stepping in to help the underdogs. you know your terrible player when you need u6

DeletedUser

look at this u6 stepping in to help the underdogs. you know your terrible player when you need u6

whoa whoa no flaming here, unless its aimed at GRV. This thread is purely to make fun of their pathetic efforts at being a tribe. I asked a player why he never sent any attacks at me. He said "Because I didnt claim any of your villages." Teamwork is a wonderful thing.

Anywhoo, GRV is up in the stats after their op landed....well off time, but landed nonetheless. Were well up on total OD though :icon_cool:

monsterbro

whoa whoa no flaming here, unless its aimed at GRV. This thread is purely to make fun of their pathetic efforts at being a tribe. I asked a player why he never sent any attacks at me. He said "Because I didnt claim any of your villages." Teamwork is a wonderful thing.

Anywhoo, GRV is up in the stats after their op landed....well off time, but landed nonetheless. Were well up on total OD though :icon_cool:

How about lets talk about Flow and how i dont think they got what it takes to beat this mean machine GRV family tribe

DeletedUser

How about lets talk about Flow and how i dont think they got what it takes to beat this mean machine GRV family tribe

Lets possibly discuss how we're outnumbered by about 5 million points and still holding our own :lol:

DeletedUser

At this Point it might not be so Important to beat GRV, To be honest even the most optimistic of us thought it would be An extremely hard pressed victory.

But considering you were our allies, and recruited in and around us whilst we were allies, As well as taking in the cowards who run at the first sign of a fight before stabbing your allies in the back. Not surprised. Given a the few weeks agreed upon to sort ourselves out you would have been in some real trouble. as it is your Food to be eaten when convenient. The world know knows that GRV can't handle it's business. A tribe like GRV with it's presence and foreknowledge of the war should be much further ahead.

in conclusion. You have us surrounded. You have Way more members and villages. Knew of the war beforehand, Had the time and ability to stack. And yet we are still holding our own. In 48 hours your ahead by half a dozen villages. Shame on you to be honest. Ill admit we are losing Atm, But how long until the rest of the sharks See your lacklustre performance and start chomping through your ranks.

monsterbro

At this Point it might not be so Important to beat GRV, To be honest even the most optimistic of us thought it would be An extremely hard pressed victory.

But considering you were our allies, and recruited in and around us whilst we were allies, As well as taking in the cowards who run at the first sign of a fight before stabbing your allies in the back. Not surprised. Given a the few weeks agreed upon to sort ourselves out you would have been in some real trouble. as it is your Food to be eaten when convenient. The world know knows that GRV can't handle it's business. A tribe like GRV with it's presence and foreknowledge of the war should be much further ahead.

in conclusion. You have us surrounded. You have Way more members and villages. Knew of the war beforehand, Had the time and ability to stack. And yet we are still holding our own. In 48 hours your ahead by half a dozen villages. Shame on you to be honest. Ill admit we are losing Atm, But how long until the rest of the sharks See your lacklustre performance and start chomping through your ranks.

the big boys step in when they have all there villages built

DeletedUser

Not even Hugging will save you guys. Sorry. There is only one way you guys survive, and that's if Shave, One and Fig disband before they eat your villages like skittles.