Flow Society vs. GRV Family

monsterbro

Not even Hugging will save you guys. Sorry. There is only one way you guys survive, and that's if Shave, One and Fig disband before they eat your villages like skittles.

why would it matter if FiG disbanded haha there not even good did you see what they did to Time it made me cry

slinkiestwizard

Not even Hugging will save you guys. Sorry. There is only one way you guys survive, and that's if Shave, One and Fig disband before they eat your villages like skittles.

i like skittles taste the flavor of the rainbow

DeletedUser

Yeah they could always use the merge and hug, this is tribalhugs and diplomacy is always the answer good point :)

Seriously? if you find this war boring or what else you can think of why read and comment?

Though, we may lose or even get behind the nobling thing. We've done our part, we've exposed GRV on how they play but then again its up to the other tribes if they would hug em or play tribalwars :) 5.5m vs. 1.1m and in their OP they could only best us at how many villages? Do the math.

We will not yield.

DeletedUser

So you think your ready to take on Fig. Funny how before trying a go at your allies you were to scared. prolly still are considering there set as NAP and your leaders are getting stacked against them. :p

Funny thing is you have no idea just how many players in your tribe are sending info to every other tribe lol. even two members of your leadership. Good luck with that, captains are supposed to go down with the ship. Seems GRV are the Ship and they aren't going to be on it.

monsterbro

So you think your ready to take on Fig. Funny how before trying a go at your allies you were to scared. prolly still are considering there set as NAP and your leaders are getting stacked against them. :p

Funny thing is you have no idea just how many players in your tribe are sending info to every other tribe lol. even two members of your leadership. Good luck with that, captains are supposed to go down with the ship. Seems GRV are the Ship and they aren't going to be on it.

funny how you think Fig is a amazing tribe. I sdont know why you look up to them so much

slinkiestwizard

Oh so GRV captains have had a better offer and are jumping ship? im confused as dragon just stepped down a week ago and GRV has new Dukes again for the forth time in 2 months

DeletedUser

I don't idealize FIG like you thin I do. But I know that GRV are scared of them. That's all. the enemy of my enemy is my friend.

DeletedUser

Because your leaders. Or one lot of them said so. That's why. also why their is a support topic in your forums based upon stacking villages near Fig.

DeletedUser

monsterbro, I think that might've been the most epic bout of trolling I've ever seen.

They're scared of FiG in a way, yes, but we're also sure they're scared of everything. Family tribes tend to be scared of everything that isn't 5x smaller than them or merge-able.

DeletedUser

Because your leaders. Or one lot of them said so. That's why. also why their is a support topic in your forums based upon stacking villages near Fig.

if they are stacked its because we expect flow to run to a different tribe for assistance, which im surprised they havnt done yet (oh wait theres that mail? lmao)

Also id like to add anything flowtech says is just that, all talk
so any mails u get regarding GRV and our affairs is probally just pnp :)

BUT back on the topic that no can seem to stay on?

Side 1:
Tribes: GRV, GRV-2
Side 2:
Tribes: Flow
Timeframe: Last week
Total conquers:
Side 1: 120
Side 2: 49
Difference: 71
chart

Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 21
Side 2: 9
Difference: 12
chart

Points value of total conquers:
Side 1: 490,949
Side 2: 168,296
Difference: 322,653
chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 115,851
Side 2: 41,462
Difference: 74,389
chart

DeletedUser

You did make me proud, monsterbro.

l3luepimp said:
if they are stacked its because we expect flow to run to a different tribe for assistance, which im surprised they havnt done yet (oh wait theres that mail? lmao)

l3luepimp said:
so any mails u get regarding GRV and our affairs is probally just pnp

Duly noted, your mail will no longer be regarded :icon_wink:.

As for stacking it because you don't want Flow to go to another tribe...congratulations, you've found another way of saying you are scared of FiG intervening :icon_biggrin:.

monsterbro

thanks U6 i learned so much from you about trolling and i want flow fear me like they do for you

Last edited:

DeletedUser

You did make me proud, monsterbro.

Duly noted, your mail will no longer be regarded :icon_wink:.

As for stacking it because you don't want Flow to go to another tribe...congratulations, you've found another way of saying you are scared of FiG intervening :icon_biggrin:.

no i didnt mail anyone u6 -.-
i was saying oh look someone else gots mail :)
never said we were "scared" either

you are aware this is a game?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I was just saying, if you had some sort of mail suggesting FiG and Flow are allies, by your logic it shouldn't be noted.

Yep, I am aware. I'm also aware that GRV sucks at it :icon_biggrin:.

DeletedUser

I was just saying, if you had some sort of mail suggesting FiG and Flow are allies, by your logic it shouldn't be noted.

Yep, I am aware. I'm also aware that GRV sucks at it :icon_biggrin:.

dont talk if u cant walk
many of u flow members need to learn to do this

DeletedUser

I'm not in Flow...

And that's the worst analogy yet. Again, can I not criticize a football player for making a terrible attempt at a goal, even though I know I couldn't do any better? Can I not say that a singer's voice is bad, even though my voice is worse?

If so, then by all means, I'd love to see you agree. It would also mean that you couldn't criticize anyone in any other tribe that is larger than yours :icon_wink:.